• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toughest teams you've faced all season

Started by Redbug Loyal, December 07, 2016, 10:15:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redbug Loyal

December 07, 2016, 10:15:18 am Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:20:58 am by Redbug Loyal
This is for all posters regardless of how your team finished, which other 3a team seemed the most dominant or gave your team the most trouble this season? For Fordyce it would have to be Prescott being they're the only 3a school to beat us

HeadBussa08

Didn't get to watch Prescott play all its games but I know the team with the most playmakers we played was Fordyce. Our toughest game was probably GR. Fordyce was a great game too thou

Mister Fister

The toughest team Charleston has played all season is the M-Thur team.   Most call them scout.

KOJACK

Quote from: Mister Fister on December 07, 2016, 12:52:59 pm
The toughest team Charleston has played all season is the M-Thur team.   Most call them scout.
Must be lunch time at Charleston... ::)

Mister Fister

Did someone relieve you of your janitorial duties so you could sneak off to the computer lab to get on here?

HeadBussa08

HG Hornet

From what I saw as a parent in the bleachers, Prescott was CHG's toughest opponent this season.  Game got away pretty quick.  We were in every other game.

Red Devil Dad

Mister Fister

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on December 07, 2016, 03:51:06 pm
17 posts not 1 clap. Karma......
I know a guy that got one of them one time.

He told me that I never ever wanted it.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Mister Fister on December 07, 2016, 12:52:59 pm
That'll change this Saturday.

athletic supporter

1. Charleston
2. Newport
3. Haskell Harmony Grove
4. Paris
5. Greenland
6. Lamar
7. Cedarville
8. Perryville
9. Mansfield
10. Two Rivers

CoolBreeze

Charleston's toughest opponent of the year was Bye in the first round of the playoffs.

Bye's D left the Tiger offense so banged up that they could only score 9 points the next week against Smackover despite gaining more than 300 yards.

Warriors023

Yeah, I heard Bye's defense had like 4 int in the red zone? Must've messed with Rowland's confidence going into round 2.

Monsta

Quote from: athletic supporter on December 07, 2016, 10:00:47 pm
1. Charleston
2. Newport
3. Haskell Harmony Grove
4. Paris
5. Greenland
6. Lamar
7. Cedarville
8. Perryville
9. Mansfield
10. Two Rivers
so Jc not on this list...wow every team but the top 3 are not factors...not even ranked

Longfellow

Don't think Atkins played JC, so why would they be on the list?

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: Monsta on December 09, 2016, 10:59:14 pm
so Jc not on this list...wow every team but the top 3 are not factors...not even ranked

re-read what the topic of this thread is about before flapping your gums please

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on December 09, 2016, 11:46:42 pm
re-read what the topic of this thread is about before flapping your gums please

If he is flapping his gums to type that.... He is one talented individual.

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 10, 2016, 06:06:51 am
If he is flapping his gums to type that.... He is one talented individual.

Hey some people read out loud as they type  8)

athletic supporter

Quote from: Monsta on December 09, 2016, 10:59:14 pm

So...it IS all about JC

JC Guy

Quote from: athletic supporter on December 10, 2016, 07:23:51 am

So...it IS all about JC
Not really. I have been saying it all year that our team better stop reading and listening to the hype and get back to doing what it takes to earn people's respect. The past two seasons I hope was a lesson for the team. At this point JC needs a lot less I and a lot more we. A ton of talent returns so we will see how hard they are willing to work.

THA TRUTH

Talent will be there next year for sure but attitudes will have to get better

dragondad#1

What's these attitudes y'all keep talking bout?

JC Guy

Quote from: dragondad#1 on December 10, 2016, 10:11:32 pm
What's these attitudes y'all keep talking bout?
I feel my post said it all and the ones that it pertains to are reading it and have been all year. I support our program but I will always call it like I see it. As you know a lot of the players are at my house often and as a parent you hear what's being talked about and then you see things more clearly after it's been brought to your attention. As a football enthusiast I have seen to many players on a self serving agenda during games instead of playing like they are coached. If you go outside your assignment and make the play it's all good but if you don't make the play you just weakened what the team is trying to accomplish. I will also be interested in seeing who is putting in the work for them selves during the off season. During the most recent championships run I watched firsthand how they pushed each other to be better. I know what the conversation was like then and I know what it was like the past couple of years and it's been different.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas