• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose @ Charleston

Started by WPWells, November 25, 2016, 08:55:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

quicksand

purpleswag

Quote from: SR30 on December 03, 2016, 11:47:09 am
Again "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all"

You ,literally, do nothing but say bad things all over every thread I see you in and then you cry when you get talked back to.

Take your own advice sometime

adaptedtigerfan

FrickandFrack

Quote from: blackcat23 on December 03, 2016, 11:01:41 pm
if people are hating you your do something right... Good luck to Prescott and Charleston in the championship should be a good game.

This is very true, and also why so many people hate Charleston so much.

The Dynasty

December 04, 2016, 09:06:01 am #754 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:08:10 am by The Dynasty
Quote from: purpleswag on December 04, 2016, 08:03:53 am
You ,literally, do nothing but say bad things all over every thread I see you in and then you cry when you get talked back to.

Take your own advice sometime

BINGO!!!!

junkyard dog

Quote from: IofthaTiger on December 03, 2016, 12:55:50 pm
He was hemmed in on the sideline and had to slow down to try and make a move. The backside and side pursuit thus caught up to him. Thats not like being run down from behind. Being run down from behind is when a runner is in the open by himself and a player runs him down because of superior speed.
This whole thread is kinda funny. But I have to agree with this.  That's what I was thinking he was going to get pinned in and caught from the backside.

Original Turfmonkey

Original Turfmonkey

This game just reminds me of the championship game a cpl years ago....lol. 

reddiefoozball

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 03, 2016, 11:16:23 pm
No question about it. He's a good coach. Terrible role model.

since he didn't make a quote after the game then he's a bad role model? I'm sure people watched him like a hawk the entire game just waiting for something to jump him about haha. its a competitive game. he is a competitive person. i wouldn't have wanted to speak to a random guy from NWA either.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: reddiefoozball on December 05, 2016, 10:02:17 am

since he didn't make a quote after the game then he's a bad role model? I'm sure people watched him like a hawk the entire game just waiting for something to jump him about haha. its a competitive game. he is a competitive person. i wouldn't have wanted to speak to a random guy from NWA either.

Good for you

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: reddiefoozball on December 05, 2016, 10:02:17 am

Not just some random guy. A person who works for a living just as well as he does. He was just trying to do his job and interview the opposing coach.

quicksand

Quote from: GBattack on December 03, 2016, 09:54:21 am
Wow...their coach wouldn't even comment? Kinda tactless.
Sounds like a sore loser.

The Ghost of Stephen Wood

What a weekend.....

My head hurts worse than Mark Kehner's ego right now, but it was well worth it. 

ChucktownTiger

Something I noticed and had forgotten to post about.

As I was looking over at the GR run through, I noticed amongst the sea of red about 4 Blue Paris High School Letterman jackets. Then I noticed they had signs and were doing the cheers and chants. I couldn't help but laugh. They are always coming to events whether it be basketball or football and sitting in the opposing stands, sometimes in the student sections and cheering their heads off for the opposing team. It just cracks me up everytime. They want so badly to beat us and have never been able to so they cheer on the other team and at the end of the day are STILL losers. Poor eagles just cant win.

BAMA#16

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on December 05, 2016, 11:26:04 am

As I was looking over at the GR run through, I noticed amongst the sea of red about 4 Blue Paris High School Letterman jackets. Then I noticed they had signs and were doing the cheers and chants. I couldn't help but laugh. They are always coming to events whether it be basketball or football and sitting in the opposing stands, sometimes in the student sections and cheering their heads off for the opposing team. It just cracks me up everytime. They want so badly to beat us and have never been able to so they cheer on the other team and at the end of the day are STILL losers. Poor eagles just cant win.
LOL, isn't that the truth.

The Dynasty

Lol!!!!!!!!! When I think losing I think Paris. Logan County will have the most Curly Wolf fans outside of Nevada County this week by a landslide.

beaverpride

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 05, 2016, 11:47:40 am
Lol!!!!!!!!! When I think losing I think Paris. Logan County will have the most Curly Wolf fans outside of Nevada County this week by a landslide.

It's in the blood over there

Lineman

Maybe they just wanted to know what it felt like to stand on a football field in December.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: Lineman on December 05, 2016, 12:02:09 pm
Maybe they just wanted to know what it felt like to stand on a football field in December.

Hahahahahaha you're probably right.

The Dynasty

Quote from: Lineman on December 05, 2016, 12:02:09 pm

Burn!!!!

reddiefoozball

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 05, 2016, 10:24:55 am
Not just some random guy. A person who works for a living just as well as he does. He was just trying to do his job and interview the opposing coach.

he can do his job somewhere else.

GBattack

GR coach was just an a**.  He was doing what he was assigned to do.

Lineman

Quote from: reddiefoozball on December 05, 2016, 01:59:31 pm
Where? From the GR victory pizza party, because that wasn't happening.

YC

I felt sorry for their band—bless their hearts. They played as hard and as loud as they possibly could while Charleston had the ball. I'm surprised they had enough wind left to walk to the bus post game. They did get a little rest since they went completely silent while GR had the ball. And bless their hearts, they didn't even take the 3rd quarter off as most bands do.

The noise level did start going down some early in the 4th quarter. I don't know if it was the realization of what was happening or they just flat gave out.   

The Dynasty

Quote from: IofthaTiger on December 05, 2016, 02:29:05 pm
I felt sorry for their band—bless their hearts. They played as hard and as loud as they possibly could while Charleston had the ball. I'm surprised they had enough wind left to walk to the bus post game. They did get a little rest since they went completely silent while GR had the ball. And bless their hearts, they didn't even take the 3rd quarter off as most bands do.

The noise level did start going down some early in the 4th quarter. I don't know if it was the realization of what was happening or they just flat gave out.

Don't forget they played the entire Charleston pregame warm up as well.

ChucktownTiger

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: reddiefoozball on December 05, 2016, 01:59:31 pm

Absolutely no respect for the writer when you say this. The dude probably has a family to feed. I don't think El Dorado News times has ever had an issue with a coach talking to them. Even during the playoffs. They talk to them. It's called being professional.

reddiefoozball

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 05, 2016, 08:14:47 pm
Absolutely no respect for the writer when you say this. The dude probably has a family to feed. I don't think El Dorado News times has ever had an issue with a coach talking to them. Even during the playoffs. They talk to them. It's called being professional.

you act like the dude won't eat if he doesn't get a quote from us lol ask any college level coach how they feel about post game interviews, win or lose at that. i just can't believe you all actually have taken so much effort in to this post game interview thing lol. don't be angry PB, if i can remember right, you guys can't seem to find a way to beat GR either, maybe you can do an interview about that.

adaptedtigerfan

Stay classy GR.   You are who we thought you were.   You have yet to fail us.   

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: reddiefoozball on December 06, 2016, 09:06:07 am
you act like the dude won't eat if he doesn't get a quote from us lol ask any college level coach how they feel about post game interviews, win or lose at that. i just can't believe you all actually have taken so much effort in to this post game interview thing lol. don't be angry PB, if i can remember right, you guys can't seem to find a way to beat GR either, maybe you can do an interview about that.

LOL. Are you really trying to insult me with that? Nice try... But, I'm not going to be upset about losing a game in 2013. The same year that Glen Rose got destroyed in the finals.... Right?

reddiefoozball

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2016, 11:55:14 am
LOL. Are you really trying to insult me with that? Nice try... But, I'm not going to be upset about losing a game in 2013. The same year that Glen Rose got destroyed in the finals.... Right?

yes that would be it, the same year you got mercy ruled in the semis.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: reddiefoozball on December 06, 2016, 01:50:47 pm
yes that would be it, the same year you got mercy ruled in the semis.

Congratulations. Your season ended the same as ours did. Without a trophy.

reddiefoozball

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2016, 01:58:53 pm
Congratulations. Your season ended the same as ours did. Without a trophy.

when is the last time yours did end with a trophy??

adaptedtigerfan

reddiefoozball

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 06, 2016, 02:02:43 pm
Bout 4 days from now.  🙀

good luck, pulling for you guys, as much as i hate to say it.

Original Turfmonkey

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 06, 2016, 09:08:56 am
I know right!!!

The Dynasty

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 06, 2016, 09:08:56 am

I was talking to the head of our little league programs this morning. He told me that he went to get the jerseys for the little league basketball teams Saturday morning. Keep in mind they are in a locked room beside where the visiting team for football games dress out. When they got there Saturday morning the door was kicked in and the room ransacked. Just another classy gesture by Kehner and crew.....

GBattack

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 07, 2016, 10:20:42 am
I was talking to the head of our little league programs this morning. He told me that he went to get the jerseys for the little league basketball teams Saturday morning. Keep in mind they are in a locked room beside where the visiting team for football games dress out. When they got there Saturday morning the door was kicked in and the room ransacked. Just another classy gesture by Kehner and crew.....

I hope they notified administration and they make GR pay for the damages. That's uncalled for...

Runfastturnleft

Highly doubt that. 

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 07, 2016, 06:14:46 pm
True story.

I'm sure there is no way it was done before Gr got there...

My source is pretty good too...

Carljung

Sounds about par for the course... smh

blackcat23

December 07, 2016, 11:19:34 pm #793 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 11:25:23 pm by blackcat23
Seen a kid had wiped a booger on the stall of the dressing room bathroom... That dang Kehner and crew. Come on now y'all focus on Prescott and not gr. I'm beginning to think y'all actually really do care for the Beavers.. 😂

reddiefoozball

you want a cookie? from what I've heard that door was already wide open when they got there. move on to Prescott and leave your little GR crush behind.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: reddiefoozball on December 08, 2016, 08:55:04 am
you want a cookie? from what I've heard that door was already wide open when they got there. move on to Prescott and leave your little GR crush behind.

That sounds awful fishy to me.

reddiefoozball

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: reddiefoozball on December 08, 2016, 10:04:52 am
i agree, don't leave your stuff open.

I was referring to someone saying the door was already opened. Who cares though, you can't expect much more from GR coaches and troops. We got a title to win

reddiefoozball

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on December 08, 2016, 10:21:12 am
I was referring to someone saying the door was already opened. Who cares though, you can't expect much more from GR coaches and troops. We got a title to win

lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas