• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

February 1st and 15th.........Clarksville

Started by ahsalum, January 07, 2013, 09:14:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 08, 2013, 08:55:52 pm
Seriously though, what exactly did Clarksville do that gives them the label of thugs? I've seen them play plenty and have never seen them get out of line.
THank you!, Dudes just an Idiot.

ahsalum

Seriously though, what exactly did Clarksville do that gives them the label of thugs? I've seen them play plenty and have never seen them get out of line.

Screamimg at their coach. Really. That is allowed these days.

Telling the coach he wasn't going to run a play. Can't remember what # he was.

Seriously. One of the players was screamimg at his HC at halftime in the dressing room. Our players heard it.

You guys think that's okay.... then y'all are what's wrong with this country.

ahsalum

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 08, 2013, 09:00:04 pm
THank you!, Dudes just an Idiot.

You ever worn a PV letter jacket.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 08, 2013, 09:04:33 pm

Seriously. One of the players was screamimg at his HC at halftime in the dressing room. Our players heard it.

Yeaa ok dude, Your Jealous because Clarksville played a bad game, And still STOMPED Alma, Get out of here. Your weak. You sure your not in highschool? Talking about all this he said she said mess. Clarksville Is the best team in 5a, Oh and guess what? They are ranked #1 in 5a. Hmmmmmm I wonder why?

ahsalum

Just pointing out facts that did happen at the game.

Jealous...lol.....not hardly there junior.

And then the HC talks on his phone while everyone is shaking hands.

Wreaks of genuine class. Clarksville that is.

And you people who defend their actions are no better than they are. Pissants living vicariously through HS players.....sad.

BigLion10

This is great stuff I may have to head up to alma on the 1st I've always wanted to experience that awesome stadium first hand

Chief_Osceola™

I'd say it's disrespectful, but I don't think it makes the kid a thug. I don't condone it, but without being there it's impossible to know the situation and whether either side is embellishing what really went down.

Case in point as to what I'm talking about - I played against Congressman Tom Cotton from Dardanelle in high school. He's a great guy and a great member of Congress, but in a game in Regionals he got so frustrated that he threw his mouthpiece across the court, said a few choice words, and was ejected. It in no way makes him a thug; he just got caught up in the heat of the moment. In a big game, emotions run high, and 17-18 year old kids are gonna be passionate and will lose their cool from time to time.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 08, 2013, 09:20:44 pm
This is great stuff I may have to head up to alma on the 1st I've always wanted to experience that awesome stadium first hand
You will be there to See Clarksville beat Alma for the second time, Then get on here and listend to Steve Perry Complain about how Alma lost again.

ahsalum

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 08, 2013, 09:23:42 pm
You will be there to See Clarksville beat Alma for the second time, Then get on here and listend to Steve Perry Complain about how Alma lost again.

How's the Yellowjackets this year.

Jett Stream

ahsalum

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 08, 2013, 09:20:50 pm

I'd say it's disrespectful, but I don't think it makes the kid a thug. I don't condone it, but without being there it's impossible to know the situation and whether either side is embellishing what really went down.

Case in point as to what I'm talking about - I played against Congressman Tom Cotton from Dardanelle in high school. He's a great guy and a great member of Congress, but in a game in Regionals he got so frustrated that he threw his mouthpiece across the court, said a few choice words, and was ejected. It in no way makes him a thug; he just got caught up in the heat of the moment. In a big game, emotions run high, and 17-18 year old kids are gonna be passionate and will lose their cool from time to time.

No..there was more than that going on...that's just the things that really stuck out.

They really did show their asses....just as thetruth is showing his lack of knowledge on here(you know...that obvious).

I've noticed a pattern with thetruth...he's making it a point to publicly embarrass himself on a regular basis.

ahsalum

ahsalum

Bring friends. Lots of them.

You can sit down in the smoking section with us.

BigLion10

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 08, 2013, 09:38:23 pm

Bring friends. Lots of them.

You can sit down in the smoking section with us.
sweet I get to be a celebrity for a day

Go Postal

Maybe Steve will give you a discounted $50 autograph.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Jett Stream on January 08, 2013, 09:27:29 pm
Tom Cotton is White.

My bad...a black kids acts out of line and he's a thug; a white kid acts out of line and he's...what?  Obviously not a thug, right?  Because only black kids can be thugs, right?

I obviously don't think Tom is a thug, nor did I ever.  But your post suggests only black kids are thugs.  Good grief man.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 08, 2013, 09:29:28 pm

No..there was more than that going on...that's just the things that really stuck out.

They really did show their asses....just as thetruth is showing his lack of knowledge on here(you know...that obvious).

I've noticed a pattern with thetruth...he's making it a point to publicly embarrass himself on a regular basis.

Did one of the kids go Sprewell and choke the coach?  Or did someone get punched?

gamekeeper

My apologies Chief.  I wasn't aware that you knew MJ personally.  Do you also know Tiger and Tebow?

I agree that disliking a team can have to do with reference and who you are a fan of.  Perhaps recognizing classless acts also has to do with what level a person typically resides on.  So, I guess you have me there.

Go Postal

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: gamekeeper on January 08, 2013, 09:58:55 pm
My apologies Chief.  I wasn't aware that you knew MJ personally.  Do you also know Tiger and Tebow?

Didn't know I had to know someone personally to know what type of individual they were.  Of course, there are these things called first-hand testimony from peers as well as biographies.

QuoteI agree that disliking a team can have to do with reference and who you are a fan of.  Perhaps recognizing classless acts also has to do with what level a person typically resides on.  So, I guess you have me there.

Didn't know you knew me personally. [/gamekeeper argument]

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Go Postal on January 08, 2013, 10:01:42 pm
I could have been just a hand check.

And all this time I thought the 5A West was a physical conference.  Shame on me.

basketball21

Chief I was at the game none of that went on 00 and 33 was just trying to dunk everything and laughing. Cl arksville could have easily beat them by 20 something. if not for them trying to hoop everything it would have gotten ugly early.It is really fanning the only reason they think they can beat cl arksville is with the refs  ;D. Cl arksville have 5 D1 players on the team get over it and fight for 2ND..end of the 4Th they were up 17 and just stop playing game over. people please..Ya ll were crying the same river last yr about archie which is soon to be a pro.

gamekeeper

Again, Chief, I simply must apologize.  I don't know ANY of MJ's peers as you indicate you do so you have just put me in my place.  OK, I take that back.  I guess I do but we certainly shouldn't reference him.  And, if you took that as a slight against you then you made my point for me.  Cat to mouse:  As fun as it's been, I have to stop playing with you now.  I'll leave that to Steve and Jett.  But, yes.  I do know you personally.

AT

Everything this thread was meant to be has been.

sassyscorpio3

As "insignificant" as I am, a voice in the crowd, cheering for my team,  my boys still came out and won. They proved themselves on the court and that's all that matters. So, Steve keep whinning. You are pretty good at it. Although no one cares.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Go Postal on January 08, 2013, 09:43:18 pm
Maybe Steve will give you a discounted $50 autograph.

He has a discounted rate?  Is there a price chart?  Cool friends $50... Hot women...etc?

Steve told me it would cost me more than that and then some...

ahsalum

Quote from: sassyscorpio3 on January 09, 2013, 03:07:08 am
So, Steve keep whinning. 

You calling me a horse.

Oh, that's whinnying.

Quote from: sassyscorpio3 on January 09, 2013, 03:07:08 am
You are pretty good at it. Although no one cares.

Yes. You all care.

Otherwise it wouldn't be SP vs all of Clarksville.

Pulling the strings on you people like puppets, has been like fishing with dynamite. Too easy.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: gamekeeper on January 08, 2013, 10:45:15 pm
Again, Chief, I simply must apologize.  I don't know ANY of MJ's peers as you indicate you do so you have just put me in my place.

Intentionally acting stupid...I may have to try that sometime on here. Eh, maybe not. There are too many who wouldn't catch it.

QuoteOK, I take that back.  I guess I do but we certainly shouldn't reference him.

???

QuoteAnd, if you took that as a slight against you then you made my point for me.

Nah bro I don't take anything here personally.

QuoteCat to mouse:  As fun as it's been, I have to stop playing with you now.  I'll leave that to Steve and Jett.  But, yes.  I do know you personally.

A washed up rocker and a racist...could be fun. J/K Steve. Without you Journey sucks. And I'm certain you don't know me.

ahsalum

January 09, 2013, 08:27:21 am #78 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:29:02 am by Steve Perry
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 08, 2013, 09:54:01 pm

Did one of the kids go Sprewell and choke the coach?  Or did someone get punched?

.......soooo as long as no one did the previous two things mentioned, then acting like assclowns is perfectly fine.

Is that what you're saying....

But...to answer your question...no..they didn't....but that's what will happen in time when attitudes go unchecked......and then we all wonder why did that person act like that......hmmmmmm........probably because they were allowed to act like they wanted to for years without repercussions....

DogsWin7

January 09, 2013, 08:32:14 am #79 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:35:55 am by DiehardFBfan
True....

Sportsmanship is to be displayed on and off the court. 

ahsalum

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 09, 2013, 08:32:14 am
True....

..but not on this board.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 09, 2013, 08:36:49 am
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 09, 2013, 08:32:14 am
True....

..but not on this board.

Yes Steve....as always you are correct.

Coach Venny Slocombe

DieHardFBfan...I have a new name for you...

W.W.I.M.T.

WWIMT...yep, that just about covers it...lol...

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 09, 2013, 08:27:21 am
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 08, 2013, 09:54:01 pm

.......soooo as long as no one did the previous two things mentioned, then acting like assclowns is perfectly fine.

Is that what you're saying....

But...to answer your question...no..they didn't....but that's what will happen in time when attitudes go unchecked......and then we all wonder why did that person act like that......hmmmmmm........probably because they were allowed to act like they wanted to for years without repercussions....

Dang, calm down and go have a cig. You inferred way too much from a couple simple hyperbolic questions. A simple 'no' would have sufficed.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on January 09, 2013, 08:42:31 am

W.W.I.M.T.

What does that stand for? 

Coach Venny Slocombe

I have not watched this Clarksville team play, but I have watched several Clarksville teams play over the years and played against several...and they were all thuggish acting...so I would assume it hasn't changed much...

ahsalum

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 09, 2013, 08:42:54 am

Dang, calm down and go have a cig. You inferred way too much from a couple simple hyperbolic questions. A simple 'no' would have sufficed.

No.

I just had a couple of shots of Grey Goose.

ahsalum

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 09, 2013, 08:44:33 am
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on January 09, 2013, 08:42:31 am

W.W.I.M.T.

What does that stand for? 
Think about it...lol...it fits you to a "T"...

ahsalum

ahsalum

Coach Venny Slocombe

DogsWin7

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 09, 2013, 08:50:39 am

White Woman In Men Talk.
Better but no...as a matter of fact I wish I would have thought of that one...

I am coming to the game on the 1st...will look you up and have a couple of smokes...

ahsalum

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 09, 2013, 08:53:05 am

Witchy Woman In Menstrual Training.
lololol...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...yours are better than mine...

ahsalum

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on January 09, 2013, 08:52:46 am

White Woman In Men Talk.

I am coming to the game on the 1st...will look you up and have a couple of smokes...

You can sit down front with me and the Hawaiin.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 09, 2013, 08:54:08 am
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on January 09, 2013, 08:52:46 am

White Woman In Men Talk.

You can sit down front with me and the Hawaiin.
I'll do that, haven't saw Patrick in awhile...

ahsalum

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas