• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time

Started by AB™, June 05, 2011, 03:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RATTLER43

KD now moves way up my overall list with that playoff run and his performances.  Even last night, when the Cavs kept pushing to within 5 or so, he continually hit big shots and made hustle plays to hold them off.  There was a 4-minute stretch where Lebron showed what he is capable of. ...

AirWarren

I'm no NBA fan by any means. But I love the finals and my San Antonio Spurs. But when Durant and Lebron immediately found each other after the buzzer sounded....that shows the respect they have for one another. And also, Lebron was genuinely proud of Durant for winning a title.

beach bum

KD joining the Warriors to win the NBA finals is like him joining team USA to beat Spain..... nothing to see here.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: beach bum on June 13, 2017, 08:19:11 pm
KD joining the Warriors to win the NBA finals is like him joining team USA to beat Spain..... nothing to see here.

Kind of like James joining DWade and Bosh in Miami.  I agree, in a way it is cheapened, but to his credit, Durant played some of the best basketball of his career over the course of the finals.

mtindian42

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on June 14, 2017, 02:58:08 pm
Kind of like James joining DWade and Bosh in Miami.  I agree, in a way it is cheapened, but to his credit, Durant played some of the best basketball of his career over the course of the finals.
im not sure you can compare LBJ situation to GSW. Yeah Miami was loaded but that Miami team comes nowhere near the finals without LBJ.

GSW was going to go to the finals with or without Durant. That is a special team that is absolutely lethal from long range! And they can cause havoc on D as well... add another sniper to that team like Durant and they become very scary... they might win the title 3 or 4 times together! There very well coached as well...if they can all stay together this is for sure going to be a dynasty...

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: mtindian42 on June 15, 2017, 03:21:56 pm
im not sure you can compare LBJ situation to GSW. Yeah Miami was loaded but that Miami team comes nowhere near the finals without LBJ.

GSW was going to go to the finals with or without Durant. That is a special team that is absolutely lethal from long range! And they can cause havoc on D as well... add another sniper to that team like Durant and they become very scary... they might win the title 3 or 4 times together! There very well coached as well...if they can all stay together this is for sure going to be a dynasty...

Wade won a title at Miami without James.

I'm not sure how well-coached GS is.  Kerr was out a good part of the season with complications from his back surgery.  They just have more talent than anyone else in the league right now.

RATTLER43

I believe they are well coached. Kerr and assistants are quality.  It is what Jerry West does.  He builds teams. Talented players and talented coaches.

RATTLER43

June 16, 2017, 01:22:03 pm #407 Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:24:14 pm by RATTLER43
But I agree with Durant joining GS is similar to Lebron to Miami.   Garnett, Wilt, Shaq, Moses Malone, etc.  are all similar.

RATTLER43

I've got Durant in my top 30 ever and Curry top 40.  Both are young. With two all time greats and an incredible three-year run, where do you have Curry, Durant, and the Warriors?   

Personally, I've got it:
1. 80s Lakers with Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Cooper, Scott, Rambis/Green, Silk, Nixon, McAdoo, And company.
2. 80s Celtics with Bird, McHale, DJ, Chief, Ainge, Carr, Walton, Maxwell, and host.
3. 90s Bulls MJ, Pippen, Worm, Paxson, Kerr, Grant,...
4. 2000s Lakers Shaq, Kobe, Fisher, Horry, ...
5. 50s/60s Celtics Russell, Heinsohn, Sharmon, Cousy...
6. Spurs since 99 Robinson, Duncan, Parker, Ginobili...
7. 50s Lakers Mikan....
8. Warriors Curry, Durant....
9. 80s Sixers Dr. J, Moses Malone, Bobby Jones....
10. Pistons Thomas, Dumars......

If Durant and Curry win next year they could move up a spot.  Win two more, they could move up to top 5.  Pretty elite company.   

RATTLER43

1. Michael Jordan - greatest all around player ever. By year 5, he had no weaknesses; even his 3-pt. shot had gotten good. His mid-range jumper and baseline post up fade-away was soooooo good.

1B. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - had he been a media darling instead of rubbing every sportswriter the wrong way he would be at the top of every list; he was the most dominating player ever. I put MJ over him because MJ could create his own shot.  Kareem needed a guard to get him the ball. Kareem was the best on both ends of the floor for 10 seasons. Even Wilt had to have help guarding him. First time in his career that he asked for help on a player. Kareem was unstoppable once he got the ball.

3. Magic Johnson  and Larry Bird are interchangeable. I put Magic at 3 because he won more titles than Larry Bird. Otherwise, you could put either of them at 3. Magic was so diverse at 6'9" PG. He would post up smaller PGs and developed outside shot and could go by the larger ones. His leadership was intangible that puts him at top of PG list. He was great in transition.

3B. Larry Bird - skills were unreal and he was so clutch. His determination equalled Magic's and MJ's. Bird seemed to think the game so that he knew what he and all others on the floor on both teams were going to do before they even did it. On multiple occasions I have watched a sequence where he knew he could not get the offensive rebound but knew where the rebounder would put the ball after securing; then Bird would steal it and throw to a spot on the floor where he knew his teammate would be without even looking leading to an easy score.

5..  Lebron James - greatest physical specimen the game has seen; he also can absolutely carry a team. I think his skill plus athleticism has potential to be at the top of this list. Win a few more titles and it may happen. But I think the thing that keeps him at anywhere between #3 and #5 is his lack of killer instinct.  Dominate a team, any team, for 3 quarters then often disappear in crunch time for much of career.

6.  Kobe Bryant - such a  fundamental player. Great athlete early; great player later. His offensive weapons are so numerous. Can score from any place on floor.

7.  Tim Duncan - I actually would take Tim over Wilt or Russell but it may be because they were before my time. I tried to leave my personal bias out and going by the numbers and my readings about them I allowed them to be placed accordingly. Tim was great at every phase of the post game and his bank shot from 17 feet was so tough on big slow power forwards trying to defend him. His footwork and defensive presence are so underappreciated. Just think if his nearly last second shot that Derek Fisher answered had been the game-winner and they had gone on to win....

7b.  Bill Russell - greatest champion ever. Defensive stalwart; great passer and ferocious defender. Offense had some chinks in it but you can't argue 11 titles.

8.  Shaq - most unstoppable  player ever. I really think he could have shot free shots on nearly every possession in his first 10 seasons(of course he would have missed most of them.). His lack of all-around game and atrocious free shot shooting move him down the list.

9.  Wilt Chamberlain - greatest scorer ever- period. Free shot shooting moves him down the list.

10.  Dr. J  His NBA career numbers do not do this great one justice. If you add his ABA days when he was at his athletic best he might be as high as #3.  By the time I got to watch him he was still great but not scoring at will above everybody any time he wanted. He was still the most athletic and gifted scorer in mid and late 70s. I have watched video of him while in ABA and I believe all those stories. 4 championships plus lost in 3 finals; 4 MVPs.   

10B. Oscar Robertson  Averaging basically a triple double over 5 seasons and helping Kareem to first title are just the tip of this iceberg.

13. Hakeem
14. Moses Malone
15. Durant
16. Wade
17. West
18. Barkley
19. Pippen
20. David Robinson
21. Karl Malone
22. Havlicek
23. Curry
24. Dirk
25. Bob Pettit /Mikan
Baylor, Garnett, Barry, Stockton, Gervin, Hayes, Worthy, McHale are spectacular honorable mentions.

Lebron, Curry, and Durant have great opportunity to move up in next few years with the teams they have assembled.  My list is fluid and changes from time to time.  I have read so many articles about all-time greats and each has their rationale for their lists. I have mine as well. For now, my list is above. Let's see yours.

RATTLER43

Watched 30 for 30 "Best of Enemies" late last night.  Stirred up some great memories and reminded me just how great (and physical) those Lakers, Celtics, and Sixers teams were. 

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: RATTLER43 on June 26, 2017, 09:25:22 am
Watched 30 for 30 "Best of Enemies" late last night.  Stirred up some great memories and reminded me just how great (and physical) those Lakers, Celtics, and Sixers teams were. 

Those Bird and Magic Converses were legit.

RATTLER43

Valleysports

July 05, 2017, 01:16:42 pm #413 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:33:56 pm by Valleysports
Seriously, you think LaBron to Miami, was the same as Durant to Golden State (a team that was going to win the title anyway)? That just stupid!  If Durant left GS today, do ya think GS could keep it together without him?  Miami when LaBron left?

C'mon Rattler, LaBron putting together 3 players (Wade was really baggage with his knees) isn't anything like Golden State, who LaBron robbed of the title last year.     

Chief_Osceola™

I mean, the results of the last 2 years do speak for themselves.  Golden State without Durant = no title.  Golden State with Durant = title.  Again, Wade did win a title without James.  Also, Ray Allen was the reason Miami won the title over San Antonia a few years ago.

RATTLER43

Quote from: Valleysports on July 05, 2017, 01:16:42 pm
Seriously, you think LaBron to Miami, was the same as Durant to Golden State (a team that was going to win the title anyway)? That just stupid!  If Durant left GS today, do ya think GS could keep it together without him?  Miami when LaBron left?

C'mon Rattler, LaBron putting together 3 players (Wade was really baggage with his knees) isn't anything like Golden State, who LaBron robbed of the title last year.     

Okay; I'll bite.             Chief already put up the main idea of my discourse.
About Wade being baggage:    25.5 pts per game; played 76 regular season games; 50% FG percentage.  That is some kind of baggage.
Adding Lebron (similar to KD) to a team with Wade (similar to Curry), Bosh (similar to Green), and Allen (similar to Thompson) is very comparable. I think Cleveland stood a good chance of beating GS had KD not been there. Very similar to the 76ers adding Moses Malone to Dr. J, Bobby Jones, Andrew Toney and company, Lakers adding Wilt to Jerry West, Elgin Baylor*, and Gail Goodrich, or the Celtics adding Bill Walton to Bird, McHale, DJ, and company..... Adding a star to other stars is nothing new. GMs do what it takes to have a chance to win.   

mtindian42

Miami won the title with wade,morning,walker and Shaq. Wade did not do it by himself! And oh yeah Haslem. and you add Pat Riley as the coach lol. That has success written all over it.

LBJ was the reason Miami won those titles. Ray Allen hit a clutch shot to help aid the win over SA. Take LBJ off that team and SA sweeps Miami that year. Ray Allens moment only happened because he had LBJ to even get him to that opportunity. Therefore no LBJ no ray Allen moment.

GS was going to win it all with are without Durant. Miami dose not come close to a title without James.

RATTLER43

July 07, 2017, 12:01:13 pm #417 Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:03:44 pm by RATTLER43
Agreed; Wade did not do it by himself. No player ever wins it by themselves. Takes great teams to win a title in the NBA.

LBJ did not win it by himself (seems that I am repeating myself); It took a great team; but with no Ray Allen for Miami, Spurs win that title. But, alas, they did have Allen, Bosh, Wade, and Lebron.

No; GS was not necessarily going to win it without KD; they had just lost the year before without him....to Cleveland. (An addendum:  the best team does not always win anyway; Bird is quoted as saying the '84 Lakers should have swept yet those Celtics won that series. Nothing is given. But I believe they need KD to win it this year. Just an opinion.)

mtindian42

Quote from: RATTLER43 on July 07, 2017, 12:01:13 pm
Agreed; Wade did not do it by himself. No player ever wins it by themselves. Takes great teams to win a title in the NBA.

LBJ did not win it by himself (seems that I am repeating myself); It took a great team; but with no Ray Allen for Miami, Spurs win that title. But, alas, they did have Allen, Bosh, Wade, and Lebron.

No; GS was not necessarily going to win it without KD; they had just lost the year before without him....to Cleveland. (An addendum:  the best team does not always win anyway; Bird is quoted as saying the '84 Lakers should have swept yet those Celtics won that series. Nothing is given. But I believe they need KD to win it this year. Just an opionion.)
you miss my point man. No LBJ ray Allen isn't even in the finals. If he is not there. There is no clutch shot to be had. GS would have won it without KD they are just head and shoulders better then everyone right now. You could make a case that had lenord not got hurt that the spurs could have got passed them. but after the spurs there's just not many who can stay on the same floor with them when they get it rolling! Including Cleveland

RATTLER43

Actually, I get your point. I just disagree if we are discussing winning titles.  I agree that GS would have gotten to the finals without KD but I do not believe they would have won it without him over Cleveland.  Same with Lebron in Miami; take him away and they do not win it over SA although without Lebron they might not have gotten to the finals (hard to know).  I do believe this GS team is better than that Miami team. I think it has a better and more complete lineup but my opinion is that each needed that giant star to put them over the top.

mtindian42

Quote from: RATTLER43 on July 07, 2017, 12:46:44 pm
Actually, I get your point. I just disagree if we are discussing winning titles.  I agree that GS would have gotten to the finals without KD but I do not believe they would have won it without him over Cleveland.  Same with Lebron in Miami; take him away and they do not win it over SA although without Lebron they might not have gotten to the finals (hard to know).  I do believe this GS team is better than that Miami team. I think it has a better and more complete lineup but my opinion is that each needed that giant star to put them over the top.
we will just have to agree to disagree about GS. But as for the rest of your post I'm in 100% agreement with.

RATTLER43

Understood.  I just enjoy talking sports with knowledgeable people.   Love basketball.  Love the NBA (for the most part!).

RATTLER43

Playoffs are in full swing.   Lebron, KD, and Curry looking to move up on the all-time list.   Can Lebron win another title and possibly leapfrog Bird and Magic or do Curry and KD cement their legacies?  Or even CP and the Beard upset the apple cart?    Good stuff.

MDXPHD

Quote from: RATTLER43 on May 09, 2018, 09:08:40 pm
Playoffs are in full swing.   Lebron, KD, and Curry looking to move up on the all-time list.   Can Lebron win another title and possibly leapfrog Bird and Magic or do Curry and KD cement their legacies?  Or even CP and the Beard upset the apple cart?    Good stuff.

LeBron carrying this team to the ship is crazy!

RATTLER43

...but not surprising.   He is the best player in the NBA right now, the east is horrible, the Celtics were the next best team and missing two of its best three players, the NBA has gone crazy with all the 3s being launched even though as the playoffs go deeper, no team seems to be able to hit any besides the Warriors (the Rockets and Celtics shooting three after three was embarrassing as the misses piled up and the trips home became inevitable).  If Lebron can win one more series this year, he can join Magic and Bird on my list as 3C. 

RATTLER43

His last three years are somewhat redefining his legacy.  I have always known his skill. I have always thought he was the greatest athlete to play the game. But, he had chinks in his armor. 

He doesn't disappear now. He doesn't give up. He pushes his team to the limits now.  If he had commanded the games in 4th quarters his entire career like he does now, he would be a top two all-time player right now for his career with possibly another title or two. May still get there anyway.  If he got with the right group for the last few years of his career and won a few more titles he could ascend to the top of the list with his talent.    His talent is undeniable; his will used to be, but now.......

AirWarren

I'm not counting out Lebron by any means. Or the Cavs.

RATTLER43

Same.  He has moved into a different phase of his career in the last 4 seasons.  Man among boys.

DerekOxford

Well this series is over.

Looking forward to a different Finals next year.

RATTLER43

My Lakers need to make a hard push to add to the youth; like maybe Lebron, Kawhi, Paul George, Klay Thompson.   Just really throw some money out there and get some players who are good on both ends of the floor with some star power.  I'm not asking for much.......then face the Celtics or Sixers in the finals the next few years.  Sounds good to this fan from the 80s.

DerekOxford

Quote from: RATTLER43 on June 07, 2018, 11:06:06 am
My Lakers need to make a hard push to add to the youth; like maybe Lebron, Kawhi, Paul George, Klay Thompson.   Just really throw some money out there and get some players who are good on both ends of the floor with some star power.  I'm not asking for much.......then face the Celtics or Sixers in the finals the next few years.  Sounds good to this fan from the 80s.

I think it's pretty realistic that Lakers are going after LBJ and PG13.

They should be pretty good with those additions and the young talent they already have accumulated. Just have to get someone to take on Deng's contract.

RATTLER43

Lakers have always had money to throw around.  Not sure why they have waited so long unless it was a wait for Lebron.   Been down for longer than any stretch I can remember.
If the Celtics are going to be contenders, the Lakers have to do something.  Embarrassing to be so bad for so long.

Valleysports

Quote from: DerekOxford on June 06, 2018, 11:19:43 pm
Well this series is over.

Looking forward to a different Finals next year.

Different Finals next year?  I'll bet it's Warriors vs LaBron (with support) next year, UNLESS he's on the Warriors team.  He's supposed to meet with the Warriors front office in the near future.  2019 - most likely Warriors vs Rockets.

DerekOxford

Quote from: Valleysports on June 08, 2018, 04:15:10 pm
Different Finals next year?  I'll bet it's Warriors vs LaBron (with support) next year, UNLESS he's on the Warriors team.  He's supposed to meet with the Warriors front office in the near future.  2019 - most likely Warriors vs Rockets.

I think there's a real chance that the Warriors don't win the West next year. Rockets should have beaten them this year and just ran into some really bad luck with the Paul injury. Whoever LBJ goes to (and I think he's going West) immediately becomes a contender. The Jazz and Pelicans are both very good. The Spurs could get better. Lakers become a threat if LBJ goes there.

RATTLER43

Opinion:   With the core group the Warriors have, it will be an upset if they don't win the west unless some other team assembles and amasses a lot of talent.  Houston should have won with the lackluster play of the Warriors yet still did not beat them.   The Warriors, on their A game, are the best right now.     But, as much as I dislike Lebron, I hope the Lakers get him along with a few other stars and mesh by playoffs, defeat the Warriors and beat the Celtics in the finals.   Laker fan dreaming.....

Longfellow

A buddy and I were talking about who would be the odd man out of the warriors big 4, and we both agreed that it would be Klay Thompson. If Thompson leaves, I think he would be a great fit on the Jazz, which would make them a top team in the league. I hope it happens

RATTLER43

...Lakers will take Klay with Lebron, Kawhi, and company....   

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: RATTLER43 on June 11, 2018, 01:16:39 pm
...Lakers will take Klay with Lebron, Kawhi, and company....   

I would love seeing this just for the fact that it would likely make Lavar Ball's head explode.

RATTLER43

RATTLER43

Lebron has Lakers in the mix.  He needs at least one more title to move into my top 3.   If he leads these Lakers to the finals, that might be enough in my mind.  Win a few more and I could see him at #2.   Win 3 or 4 more and who knows?   His play in the last 4 seasons is unreal good.   

RATTLER43

1. Michael Jordan - greatest all around player ever. By year 5, he had no weaknesses; even his 3-pt. shot had gotten good. His mid-range jumper and baseline post up fade-away was soooooo good.

1B. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - had he been a media darling instead of rubbing every sportswriter the wrong way he would be at the top of every list; he was the most dominating player ever. I put MJ over him because MJ could create his own shot.  Kareem needed a guard to get him the ball. Kareem was the best on both ends of the floor for 10 seasons. Even Wilt had to have help guarding him. First time in his career that he asked for help on a player. Kareem was unstoppable once he got the ball.

3. Magic Johnson  and Larry Bird are interchangeable. I put Magic at 3 because he won more titles than Larry Bird. Otherwise, you could put either of them at 3. Magic was so diverse at 6'9" PG. He would post up smaller PGs and developed outside shot and could go by the larger ones. His leadership was intangible that puts him at top of PG list. He was great in transition.

3B. Larry Bird - skills were unreal and he was so clutch. His determination equalled Magic's and MJ's. Bird seemed to think the game so that he knew what he and all others on the floor on both teams were going to do before they even did it. On multiple occasions I have watched a sequence where he knew he could not get the offensive rebound but knew where the rebounder would put the ball after securing; then Bird would steal it and throw to a spot on the floor where he knew his teammate would be without even looking leading to an easy score.

5..  Lebron James - greatest physical specimen the game has seen; he also can absolutely carry a team. I think his skill plus athleticism has potential to be at the top of this list. Win a few more titles and it may happen. But I think the thing that keeps him at anywhere between #3 and #5 is his lack of killer instinct.  Dominate a team, any team, for 3 quarters then often disappear in crunch time for much of career.

6.  Kobe Bryant - such a  fundamental player. Great athlete early; great player later. His offensive weapons are so numerous. Can score from any place on floor.

7.  Tim Duncan - I actually would take Tim over Wilt or Russell but it may be because they were before my time. I tried to leave my personal bias out and going by the numbers and my readings about them I allowed them to be placed accordingly. Tim was great at every phase of the post game and his bank shot from 17 feet was so tough on big slow power forwards trying to defend him. His footwork and defensive presence are so underappreciated. Just think if his nearly last second shot that Derek Fisher answered had been the game-winner and they had gone on to win....

7b.  Bill Russell - greatest champion ever. Defensive stalwart; great passer and ferocious defender. Offense had some chinks in it but you can't argue 11 titles.

8.  Shaq - most unstoppable  player ever. I really think he could have shot free shots on nearly every possession in his first 10 seasons(of course he would have missed most of them.). His lack of all-around game and atrocious free shot shooting move him down the list.

9.  Wilt Chamberlain - greatest scorer ever- period. Free shot shooting moves him down the list.

10.  Dr. J  His NBA career numbers do not do this great one justice. If you add his ABA days when he was at his athletic best he might be as high as #3.  By the time I got to watch him he was still great but not scoring at will above everybody any time he wanted. He was still the most athletic and gifted scorer in mid and late 70s. I have watched video of him while in ABA and I believe all those stories. 4 championships plus lost in 3 finals; 4 MVPs.   

10B. Oscar Robertson  Averaging basically a triple double over 5 seasons and helping Kareem to first title are just the tip of this iceberg.

13. Hakeem
14. Moses Malone
15. Durant
16. Wade
17. West
18. Barkley
19. Pippen
20. David Robinson
21. Karl Malone
22. Havlicek
23. Curry
24. Dirk
25. Bob Pettit /Mikan
Baylor, Garnett, Barry, Stockton, Gervin, Hayes, Worthy, McHale are spectacular honorable mentions.

If Durant and Curry win another title with such stellar play, they can move up.   Curry to 20 and KD right behind Big O.   Elite company.

boogercat

1. Michael Jordan
2. Karl Malone
3. David Robinson
4. Tim Duncan
5. Larry Bryd
6. Lebron James
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Dennis Rodman
9. John Stockton
10. Shaquille O' Neal

RATTLER43

Moncrief is in!!!!   Finally. 
He, Kareem, Dr J, and Darrell Walker were my favorites back in the day. 

beach bum

Quote from: boogercat on December 30, 2018, 05:04:27 pm
1. Michael Jordan
2. Karl Malone
3. David Robinson
4. Tim Duncan
5. Larry Bryd
6. Lebron James
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Dennis Rodman
9. John Stockton
10. Shaquille O' Neal

Lol this has to be a joke right?

RATTLER43

Quote from: RATTLER43 on June 06, 2011, 08:44:58 pm
For those who don't know, Sidney Moncrief was about as good as it gets after MJ at that 2 guard but only did it for a limited amount of time. He just missed out on being voted into the Hall years ago. He lacked longevity. I still remember the SI issue where it was stated that in his earlier years that Moncrief defended MJ better than any other player in the league.

And now he is a Hall of Famer!
Patterned my game after Moncrief and Walker. 

beach bum

The Golden State Warriors are now 29-1 in the 30 games that Kevin Durant has not played as a Warrior due to injury that Steph Curry has played in ..... Sorry not sorry

Curry > Durant

The Splash Brothers look like the splash brothers again the last 3 games since they can play freely like they want

DerekOxford

Giannis Antetokounmpo will be on this list in the next 3-4 years.

beach bum

Quote from: DerekOxford on May 18, 2019, 09:30:37 pm
Giannis Antetokounmpo will be on this list in the next 3-4 years.

Yes, and I love the surrounding pieces he has. I can see why Lebron wanted Eric Bledsoe the last few years cause he plays hard and a good cog in the machine of the current Bucks roster. Plus, all the other guys around him have length and can shoot the 3 ball. Unless the Raptors or Blazers pull a miracle getting to watch the flashiness of the Warriors vs the length of the Bucks will be a great matchup.

DerekOxford

Quote from: beach bum on May 18, 2019, 09:56:32 pm
Yes, and I love the surrounding pieces he has. I can see why Lebron wanted Eric Bledsoe the last few years cause he plays hard and a good cog in the machine of the current Bucks roster. Plus, all the other guys around him have length and can shoot the 3 ball. Unless the Raptors or Blazers pull a miracle getting to watch the flashiness of the Warriors vs the length of the Bucks will be a great matchup.

I don't think it's crazy to say the Bucks can beat them.

RATTLER43

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas