• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NLR forfeits

Started by Brian G, February 05, 2015, 04:19:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

February 10, 2015, 06:39:46 pm #100 Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:45:01 pm by bleudog
Quote from: CathywithaC on February 10, 2015, 04:14:51 pm
Quote from: ricepig on February 10, 2015, 03:36:57 pm
Quote from: CincyGuyintheFort on February 10, 2015, 03:00:50 pm
Well I cant say basement cause hardly any houses have basements here, which is another story.... At least I have credit for a double wide and not just a regular.

I've lived in 4 houses since graduating college 35 years ago, 3 have had basements. Also, the well to do have triple sides, haha.
and don't forget, we have a double-wide, double-decker Presidential library!!

And it's down by the river like a van. ;D

But I digress.  Here's the ADG article on Bolding from today's paper:  CLICK HERE

True Fan

Dang it Bleu. Matt Foley lives.

CincyGuyintheFort

Well I cant say basement cause hardly any houses have basements here, which is another story.... At least I have credit for a double wide and not just a regular.

I've lived in 4 houses since graduating college 35 years ago, 3 have had basements. Also, the well to do have triple sides, haha.

You win

TigerHawg

Quote from: bleudog on February 10, 2015, 06:39:46 pm
Quote from: CathywithaC on February 10, 2015, 04:14:51 pm

and don't forget, we have a double-wide, double-decker Presidential library!!

And it's down by the river like a van. ;D

But I digress.  Here's the ADG article on Bolding from today's paper:  CLICK HERE

Have they actually made the receipts public? I had heard so many different details from they were post dated to they were hand written.....would be interested to see if they were genuine and backed up by the retail where the purchases were made.

jsky14

My question-The stepdad got a $19000 job as security at NLR high school, right?

Whoever hired him seems to be in line to be fired also. Right? I doubt Bolding could just hire someone.

Brian G

To me, the forfeits are easily correct.

Illegal contact made him inelgible.

Head Lion

Quote from: jsky14 on February 11, 2015, 07:11:20 pm
My question-The stepdad got a $19000 job as security at NLR high school, right?

Whoever hired him seems to be in line to be fired also. Right? I doubt Bolding could just hire someone.
valid question???

Missco

In the 60's this went on everywhere. A lot of janitors and bus drivers had sons that good hoop. Though not illegal but preachers in certain towns always had good athletes.

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas