• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

??? Player Eligibility, after being ejected ???

Started by herewego, September 30, 2011, 09:59:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

herewego

74statechamps

It wouldn't be too hard to find out who the culprits are, there are cameras on the gym facing where the buses were parked but what I can't understand is why would you get off the bus dressed in your game uniform with the exception of shoulder pads and helmets which means you had to get dressed in your uniform before you left or changed while the bus was rolling down I-55 or is this a story that was made up.  If this did happen I will personally post the culprits name when they are identified but if it did not happen that's a pitiful shame.

redandgray

It did happen...phones, wallets, clothes, shoes...everything

ISU7

October 07, 2011, 12:02:14 am #103 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 12:20:56 am by ISU7
@ niteowl i dont hide from anyone one, i wear stuff with ISU on it so people know who i am. As far as you slapping me lol. what you needed to do was take your hands out your pocket and stop those  earle thieves from stealing off our bus, but you proably didnt know about that, like in Harrison when the basketball players stole out of hibbetts and made a song out of what they had done, i was told that by a older female from earle waiting on her son 2nite meaning thursday @ earle which i wasnt afraid to go with my Iowa State hat on hmmmm. SAD SAD SAD.

colts52

Just to let earle know. The high school colts can hang with them. As for robbing our busses I'm going to keep my mouth shut. Earles football program should get the death penalty. Matter of fact the whole school should. Go to Marion. Be their problem like turell

ISU7

@ statechamps74, why everytime earle do something yall think it never happen. i was there my cousin rode home with us with no clothes, shoes, cell phone, or his money. there was no dressing room for them to get dress, and regardless of where they chose, no one from earle had the right to go on that bus and steal. SAD SAD SAD,

hoemer

ISU thats like me I hide from noone come to a Harrisburg game and ask who is hoemer and everyone will point straight to me. You know I got your back Colt52 im coming down yall's way next week so have the helicopter ready lol by the way what we eatin?

colts52

Not sure yet! Don't even know what we are having for homecoming tomorrow!

hoemer

Colt52,

All the Colts have to do is tackle and yall can beat them we were in backfield all night just couldnt make a tackle.

KOJACK

October 07, 2011, 12:18:59 am #109 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:13:00 am by KOJACK
What a f-ing joke. Didn't their basketball team get surrounded by swat for robbing hibbits? Earle you are a joke and will continue to be a joke until futher notice. You will never ever win the big one because you can't focus on football. You must focus on who is not in jail. I can't wait for Prescott to come up their and beat the breaks off you thieves. How can you focus on winning if you can't even leave your wallet in the dressing room?

colts52

I was there Hoemer. I passed the word down on what worked! I agree with KOJACK. GO Prescott!!!

hoemer

You should have come found me I still have the same number.

74statechamps

Quote from: ISU7 on October 07, 2011, 12:15:45 am
@ statechamps74, why everytime earle do something yall think it never happen. i was there my cousin rode home with us with no clothes, shoes, cell phone, or his money. there was no dressing room for them to get dress, and regardless of where they chose, no one from earle had the right to go on that bus and steal. SAD SAD SAD,
Not saying it didn't happen, but there is a dressing room, they dress in the gym and the coach should have been given a key by Earle to lock the kids stuff up  in the gym dressing rooms. The are cameras on the grounds at the campus and they can identify who went on the bus. Me and the Earle Supt played on the greatest team ever assembled in Earle and he is a man of character and integrity and so is Coleman.  When they run the tape and find out who stole whatever there will be consequences.

74statechamps

Quote from: redandgray on October 06, 2011, 11:17:22 pm
It did happen...phones, wallets, clothes, shoes...everything
if YOU said it, I believe it and it's a awful shame

74statechamps

Quote from: hoemer on October 07, 2011, 12:18:09 am
Colt52,

All the Colts have to do is tackle and yall can beat them we were in backfield all night just couldnt make a tackle.
You were in the backfield but it was your own

nightowl

Quote from: ISU7 on October 07, 2011, 12:02:14 am
@ niteowl i dont hide from anyone one, i wear stuff with ISU on it so people know who i am. As far as you slapping me lol. what you needed to do was take your hands out your pocket and stop those  earle thieves from stealing off our bus, but you proably didnt know about that, like in Harrison when the basketball players stole out of hibbetts and made a song out of what they had done, i was told that by a older female from earle waiting on her son 2nite meaning thursday @ earle which i wasnt afraid to go with my Iowa State hat on hmmmm. SAD SAD SAD.
why was there stuff not in the dressing rooms you had two the doors was lock plus the gym. I will see you next week

johnharrison

Quote from: 74statechamps on October 07, 2011, 05:24:38 am
Quote from: ISU7 on October 07, 2011, 12:15:45 am
Not saying it didn't happen, but there is a dressing room, they dress in the gym and the coach should have been given a key by Earle to lock the kids stuff up  in the gym dressing rooms. The are cameras on the grounds at the campus and they can identify who went on the bus. Me and the Earle Supt played on the greatest team ever assembled in Earle and he is a man of character and integrity and so is Coleman.  When they run the tape and find out who stole whatever there will be consequences.

Unless it was one of the ("not suspended, just kicked out of the game) varsity football players

sportime

This is very sad.  But the kids and coaches NEVER should have left stuff unlocked on the bus.  Earle is a very economically depressed area and stuff like that happens but don't blame the football players, coaches or administration. At least they are playing football and not out selling or doing drugs. 

footballwatcher

Don't be so quick to blame the Earle football players.  It could have been anybody in the parking lot throughout the entire game.  At least wait until they find out exactly...........

Coltfan2005

Quote from: sportime on October 07, 2011, 08:53:34 am
This is very sad.  But the kids and coaches NEVER should have left stuff unlocked on the bus.  Earle is a very economically depressed area and stuff like that happens but don't blame the football players, coaches or administration. At least they are playing football and not out selling or doing drugs. 

So now it's the kid's fault for not locking their stuff up! Amazing. Don't blame the low down stinking thieves, blame the victims. Why not blame the admin? Do you think it took two seconds to rip off an entire bus. Where was security?

sportime

You know you are in Earle, its never smart to leave valuable items unlocked, not blaming the victims. I feel very sorry for them.  But if I leave my cell phone and gps in my car and not lock it I am asking for trouble!!!

redandgray

footballwatcher

I think what some are trying to say is "Why leave valuable stuff unlocked in a bus that's sitting in a parking lot unattended?"  YES, it's a crying shame that it happened.  BUT, a small bit of blame could be the fact that the stuff was left in a bus that doesn't lock (none of them do).  I wouldn't leave a bag of chips on an unlocked bus.  Unless, or course, the bus driver was sitting out there all night guarding the bus.  Just common sense to some.  Nobody said this isn't a tragedy, because it is.  I pray they find out "whodunnit" and that they are punished.

NEark tigers

Whenever you go on road trips, the home school will give you a key(s) to keep, and I am pretty sure that all other entrances are locked. I would never leave any items on a bus, you are asking for trouble.

I am pretty sure that whoever stole those items, they will be dealt with...

colts52

You think if rivercrest would've played at Harding academy that this would have happened? No. All the thieving hoodrats from earle have sticky fingers!

NEark tigers

Quote from: KOJACK on October 07, 2011, 12:18:59 am
What a f-ing joke. Didn't their basketball team get surrounded by swat for robbing hibbits? Earle you are a joke and will continue to be a joke until futher notice. You will never ever win the big one because you can't focus on football. You must focus on who is not in jail. I can't wait for Prescott to come up their and beat the breaks off you thieves. How can you focus on winning if you can't even leave your wallet in the dressing room?

You dont want to come up north, you sure won't get no calls!!!!!!

f-joke?!?!?! The joke was on you in 2009 when Prescott brought the entire town to Riverview to watch Bulldog Nation send your crowd home crying because our 5'7" guard, Robert Marshall went  to the glass between two 6'6" goons to win the game. If u were to come to Bulldog Nation, we might "steal" your soul. lol

johnharrison

KOJACK

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 07, 2011, 11:59:00 am
Quote from: KOJACK on October 07, 2011, 12:18:59 am
Thats what Earle usually talks about when it comes to football. "Remember when we did this in basketball" lol. Thats y'alls problem in football, y'all are just waiting to get "cheated" and put out so y'all can start the real season...THUMP THUMP THUMP. Is it true or a rumor that y'all are changing your mascot to a thief. The Earle Thieves... that has a good ring to it.

You dont want to come up north, you sure won't get no calls!!!!!!

f-joke?!?!?! The joke was on you in 2009 when Prescott brought the entire town to Riverview to watch Bulldog Nation send your crowd home crying because our 5'7" guard, Robert Marshall went  to the glass between two 6'6" goons to win the game. If u were to come to Bulldog Nation, we might "steal" your soul. lol

NEark tigers

Quote from: colts52 on October 07, 2011, 11:31:13 am
You think if rivercrest would've played at Harding academy that this would have happened? No. All the thieving hoodrats from earle have sticky fingers!

It can happen anywhere......It can happen at Wilson, Osceola, Luxora.

Harding Academy could have some thugs as well. Don't single out just one school or community.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 07, 2011, 01:04:40 pm

It can happen anywhere......It can happen at Wilson, Osceola, Luxora.

Harding Academy could have some thugs as well. Don't single out just one school or community.
it's not one school or community. it's a NATION.

DEBO64ETOWN

October 07, 2011, 01:16:13 pm #130 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:25:11 pm by DEBO64ETOWN
Dude it could happen anywhere! Searcy has a lot of crime. Now lets get back to the main topic, so the majority of you lied, were misinform or assumed this crap SMH. Now that we have that out the way. John, there are are about 70% of productive people from Earle. True, that 30% is low life trash, but I guarantee you that you can find this kind of stupid behavior in every town. The problem I have is how quick everyone is to point the finger at Earle when this stuff happens, but everyone else gets the ol' it was just emotions or they're kids. Except for Earle kids, right? No one has commented on the racial slurs at the game or at McDonald's that night in good ol' BK, why? Earle just has to deal with it . No need to get on here crying about it, it is what it is! Now colt2005 I guess the ref was stretching his arms and the people ears were playing tricks on them. Now as far as last night, ??? it's very disturbing to hear things like this. Anyway goodluck to the teams playing tonight. GO DOGGS!!!!

hoemer

After further review I have more information I had the please to speak to one on the kids parents from Bald Knob that was "kicked out" and in fact he was ejected this is not over yet standby for more to come. 

redandgray

nightowl

I would like to apologize for the activity that took place on last night. the students that was involved were not athletes.  and they have been arrested and all items will be return.  the nation do not promote stealing. and this happens every where other places just don't get broadcast like we do

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: nightowl on October 07, 2011, 02:15:13 pm
I would like to apologize for the activity that took place on last night. the students that was involved were not athletes.  and they have been arrested and all items will be return.  the nation do not promote stealing. and this happens every where other places just don't get broadcast like we do
it does not happen everywhere.

NEark tigers

Quote from: DEBO64ETOWN on October 07, 2011, 01:16:13 pm
Dude it could happen anywhere! Searcy has a lot of crime. Now lets get back to the main topic, so the majority of you lied, were misinform or assumed this crap SMH. Now that we have that out the way. John, there are are about 70% of productive people from Earle. True, that 30% is low life trash, but I guarantee you that you can find this kind of stupid behavior in every town. The problem I have is how quick everyone is to point the finger at Earle when this stuff happens, but everyone else gets the ol' it was just emotions or they're kids. Except for Earle kids, right? No one has commented on the racial slurs at the game or at McDonald's that night in good ol' BK, why? Earle just has to deal with it . No need to get on here crying about it, it is what it is! Now colt2005 I guess the ref was stretching his arms and the people ears were playing tricks on them. Now as far as last night, ??? it's very disturbing to hear things like this. Anyway goodluck to the teams playing tonight. GO DOGGS!!!!

You are 100% correct. There are some good people in this town, and there are some no-good SOBs as well. If you think this doesn't happen in your town, you need to get you head examined. For all the folks that can bash Earle by hear-say, you need to look in the mirror. this is not Utopia. It is what it is!!!!!! I believe that their were some racial slurs at BK McDonalds's after we dropped the biggest bomb on them two weeks ago. Some of you needs to wake the he// up!

allstatetackle

The Junior Colts were given a key to the dressing room, the same dressing room the 7th grade colts were using.  When they went to put their stuff in the locker room the door, (supposedly locked door) to the gym was being shut by some guys practicing basketball.  It was decided at that time it was better to just leave the stuff on the bus.  The reasoning being that nothing had ever happened to any items on the bus anywhere they had ever been.  Even at state track meets when athletes have suitcases and valuables on the bus all day and in to the night, nothing had ever been taken.

A "safe" container was made available to the players, and that container was taken to the field with the team.  Many players decided not to use the container, and left their items on the bus.  You would think since an Earle police officer was less than 50 yards away the whole time, that everything would be fine.  The officer never saw a thing however, and all items recovered were found by the Rivercrest coaches, or the Crittenden County Detective that was called in.

Not a single administrator or coach from Earle came to offer any assistance of any kind
.  I know this for a fact.

allstatetackle

October 07, 2011, 02:50:13 pm #137 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:59:37 pm by allstatetackle
Quote from: nightowl on October 07, 2011, 02:15:13 pm

If this is true....no one at Rivercrest has been notified.  I hope you are right.

Pit Bull

Three suspects were detained, appearing before a juvenile judge as I type the situation is under control, items are being returned to rightful owners.... Understnad the E is like North Memphis, lock your ish up in the future, we all know that....

Pit Bull

October 07, 2011, 03:01:27 pm #139 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 03:07:37 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: sportime on October 07, 2011, 10:07:51 am
You know you are in Earle, its never smart to leave valuable items unlocked, not blaming the victims. I feel very sorry for them.  But if I leave my cell phone and gps in my car and not lock it I am asking for trouble!!!

Realistic version of the event, I frequent the E and I lock my valuables up the same way as I do when I'm in the City, why because Earle is a little city.... Name it, they claim it, if you don't know you better ask somebody... There are people there that will never offend anyone and there are those that believe in the "Survival of the Fittest," only the strong survives!" there is no way to sugar coat the event.... The School Administration took the matter very seriously this morning and they worked the case very aggressively getting the county police involved and those kids will be dealt with harshly because of the humiliation that their poor decisions caused, they are futhermore banned from attending any School sponsored sporting events in the future.... That's that on that, now do you want the death penalty for some buster thieves that really nobody in town like  anyway?

ISU7

locked up or not, you shouldnt mess with things that are not yours @ NEATIGERS and STATECHAMPS74 i appreciate yall.

74statechamps

Everything to my knowledge that was stolen was returned on today and those 2 juveniles were arrested and will be expelled according to the reports I got today. It was not any student athletes but some of the punks that hang outside the game in the parking lot. Security will increase. But like I stated on my earlier post I knew the would be caught because the security cameras are everywhere on the school and gym, inside and out.

74statechamps

Everything to my knowledge that was stolen was returned on today and those 2 juveniles were arrested and will be expelled according to the reports I got today. It was not any student athletes but some of the punks that hang outside the game in the parking lot. Security will increase. But like I stated on my earlier post I knew the would be caught because the security cameras are everywhere on the school and gym, inside and out.

hoemer

A few thugs make a whole town look bad I'm so glad they were caught and property was returned.

Big Abner

One of the refs at the WM game was talking about the problem at the Earle game and said that the refs did not put it in the game report of the players being ejected. his understanding was the players could play if the officials did not put it in their official report to the AAA.

with that said my grandmother lives in Earle and at 80 yrs old and what used to be a nice area is scared for her life as she puts it at times..probably why she has several dogs that want play nice if someone comes close to the house. it is sad Earle a long time ago was a pretty nice place...but now is a pretty tough place to live.

Now the Marion issue(Earle being added to Marion) that has been the talk of Marion alot and they are not happy if it is forced on them as they didn't want the Turrell school kids and its no secret that Turrell wanted to join EPC. My son was in the jr high last year and left to go to WM and play there..it was a constant battle especially at the jr high in Marion with Turrell kids..I don't see how Marion can take on another district as they are pressed for room as it is now after taking on the Crawfordsville school district also.

Constantine

Sorry bra, but if you live in West Memphis, Earle should still feel like Mayberry to you, sign of the times, everywhere is tighting up... Turrel and Crawfordsville going to Marion is totall different because first you were talking about displacing roughly 200, in the case of Earle that would mean trying to move 800, please, Marion don't won't the problems, plus there is nothing wrong with Earle School District, every year we still have former students graduating from the State Universities, Med School, Law School, Seminary, serving in the Armed Forces and like everywhere else some graduate to Penn State/State Penn... That's all part of a healthy diverse community....

nightowl

Quote from: Big Abner on October 08, 2011, 02:10:27 am
One of the refs at the WM game was talking about the problem at the Earle game and said that the refs did not put it in the game report of the players being ejected. his understanding was the players could play if the officials did not put it in their official report to the AAA.

with that said my grandmother lives in Earle and at 80 yrs old and what used to be a nice area is scared for her life as she puts it at times..probably why she has several dogs that want play nice if someone comes close to the house. it is sad Earle a long time ago was a pretty nice place...but now is a pretty tough place to live.

Now the Marion issue(Earle being added to Marion) that has been the talk of Marion alot and they are not happy if it is forced on them as they didn't want the Turrell school kids and its no secret that Turrell wanted to join EPC. My son was in the jr high last year and left to go to WM and play there..it was a constant battle tespecially at the jr high in Marion with Turrell kids..I don't see how Marion can take on another district as they are pressed for room as it is now after taking on the Crawfordsville school district also.

Marion be for real u must don't know they just wanted Crawfordvile for the railyard revenue.  bottom line they do not want any black kids. they have release all the other black kids to other schools

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Constantine on October 10, 2011, 07:59:52 am
Sorry bra, but if you live in West Memphis, Earle should still feel like Mayberry to you, sign of the times, everywhere is tighting up... Turrel and Crawfordsville going to Marion is totall different because first you were talking about displacing roughly 200, in the case of Earle that would mean trying to move 800, please, Marion don't won't the problems, plus there is nothing wrong with Earle School District, every year we still have former students graduating from the State Universities, Med School, Law School, Seminary, serving in the Armed Forces and like everywhere else some graduate to Penn State/State Penn... That's all part of a healthy diverse community....

As long as earle stays above 300, keeps out of finacial or acdemic distress...why would they be consolidated to another school? I'm afraid that the topic confuses me.

74statechamps

Earle has a new Supt and school board, the district is in great shape with almost 800 kids and that will increase once  the district is off school improvement which will happen this year.

Coltfan2005

So what in the world is this Big Abner guy talking about?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas