• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4a Semifinals is Here

Started by Greatdane6, March 05, 2016, 01:21:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Greatdane6

We have 4 of the best teams left in the playoffs you got all three Number ones and a Defending State Champs (Monticello) these teams deserve to be where they at right now. But what are y'all thoughts? Who is going to win and why? Or what each teams need to do to win there match ups against the other.

Greatdane6

For Monticello and I want to make it clear when I say this. YOU ARE THE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS. Although you are playing in a hostile environment (Malvern) and playing against the hometown team and they say the championship goes through Malvern but it goes through Monticello also. Since y'all is in 4a whoever beats y'all goes and win the state (Pottsville 2013 , Brookland 2014) keep the title run going.

Billie Blue

Quote from: Greatdane6 on March 05, 2016, 08:38:00 am
For Monticello and I want to make it clear when I say this. YOU ARE THE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS. Although you are playing in a hostile environment (Malvern) and playing against the hometown team and they say the championship goes through Malvern but it goes through Monticello also. Since y'all is in 4a whoever beats y'all goes and win the state (Pottsville 2013 , Brookland 2014) keep the title run going.
You are so correct we lost to Pottsville in 2013 semifinals Brookland 2014 semifinals won the championship in 2015 and know playing in the semifinals 2016 against malvern we hope to keep it rolling on to hot springs but we have to take care of business tonight

Greatdane6

For Malvern you have the home court advantage in your last game and if you don't get to the State Championship by winning against Monticello in front of your home fans and loved ones then you don't deserve to be Champions

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas