• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4a-3

Started by Cm31029, December 07, 2015, 01:17:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What Are Yall Predictions For The Class??

Brookland
3 (10.3%)
Westside
6 (20.7%)
Pokey
2 (6.9%)
Truman
2 (6.9%)
Gosnell
14 (48.3%)
Highland
0 (0%)
Cave City
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

skins68

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 08, 2016, 08:43:20 pm
Skins,
max preps has
Westside 11-2
Gosnell 10-3
Brookland 9-4
Cave City 8-5
thanks olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

No problem
Brookland at Westside tomorrow night

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 39
Westside 53
Final

NEA Razorback olfan

Per Twitter
Gosnell 74
Trumann 78
Final

skins68

District tourney set.

#5 poky verses #8 Harrisburg.   Winner plays #4 Brookland.       Winner plays #1 Westside

#7 Highland verses #6 Truman.  Winner plays #3 Cave City.        Winner plays #2 Gosnel

NEA Razorback olfan

Thanks for the bracket skins!!

BoxNOne

Olfan, if you go to the Riverside vs Brookland game tonight keep us updated. I couldn't make it.

elvis26

;D trumann beat armoral tonight 69 to 57!!!!!! good win for the wildcats!!!!!! hopefully they will make a good showing at the district tournament at Gosnell next week!!!!!!

Missco

February 12, 2016, 08:56:22 pm #158 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:29:59 am by Missco
Rivercrest beats Gosnell 72 to 70. It was a good game.

NEA Razorback olfan

Riverside 36
Brookland 49
Final

ballislife101

Quote from: elvis26 on February 12, 2016, 08:05:54 pm
;D trumann beat armoral tonight 69 to 57!!!!!! good win for the wildcats!!!!!! hopefully they will make a good showing at the district tournament at Gosnell next week!!!!!!
I was at the game! it was basically 8 against 5 those refs were terrible! lol they played a HUGE part in that game and the game against Gosnell. When they play away from home it will be different

ISU7

Quote from: Missco on February 12, 2016, 08:56:22 pm
Rivercrest beats 72 to 70. It was a good game.
Beat Gosnell right Missco....

Missco

NEA Razorback olfan

Sounds like the Crest is peeking at the right time!!

Missco

They are. Gosnell has went the other way but should have won that game. The Crest only led twice during the game. That's off to Rivercrest, they played harder the last Quarter.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Missco on February 14, 2016, 10:40:44 am
They are. Gosnell has went the other way but should have won that game. The Crest only led twice during the game. That's off to Rivercrest, they played harder the last Quarter.

Best of luck to the Colts and Lady Colts in post season!!!
With combined class next year Brookland will play teams they haven't played in a while, including Rivercrest. Should be some good games!

Missco

I like the combined class deal. It cuts down on travel and those combined conferences are more like districts were when only 4 and 5 classes.

NEA Razorback olfan

I agree, next year should be interesting.
I wish Brookland would get back in the NEA Tourney.
Always try and make some games, watch some of the teams I don't get to normally see play.
always packed the last two days!!

skins68

Quote from: Missco on February 14, 2016, 10:57:57 am
I like the combined class deal. It cuts down on travel and those combined conferences are more like districts were when only 4 and 5 classes.
i like it too. It will really help with travel through the week.  The only thing that I don't understand is how will they do the seeding of the district tournament when they all come back together for the 3-4A district tournament?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: skins68 on February 14, 2016, 12:36:58 pm
i like it too. It will really help with travel through the week.  The only thing that I don't understand is how will they do the seeding of the district tournament when they all come back together for the 3-4A district tournament?

Good to hear from you skins , I couldn't make the Jr girls game, from what I was told the coaches will vote on seeding when they separate for 4a or 3a District tourney.
So that may be the only time you play that team that your matched up against.
Should be interesting to say the least.

Missco

Five of the teams will play each other twice. The other three will be in another combined conference. I am sure some of the other 3 will play a game or two against a few of them in tournaments. No doubt the combined conference with the five is a lot tougher than the other. The answer would be to just make the current class 3 and 4 one class therefore making the combined class conferences a district.

NEA Razorback olfan

Combined 4A/3A
Brookland
Gosnell
Harrisburg
Manila
Osceola 
Rivercrest
Riverside
Trumann
Westside, Jonesboro   

skins68

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 14, 2016, 12:44:46 pm
Quote from: skins68 on February 14, 2016, 12:36:58 pm
Olfan, that is going to be interesting if the coaches vote on it. Highland, poky and Cave city will be in the other conference, which will be a weaker conference and I know cave city is going to be very good again next year along with Westside, Brookland and Gosnel. If cave city doesn't play any of those teams during the regular season and they have a great year and two of the others have a great year there could be some controversy on which two get the automatic regional births. Will be very interesting how the voting goes.

Good to hear from you skins , I couldn't make the Jr girls game, from what I was told the coaches will vote on seeding when they separate for 4a or 3a District tourney.
So that may be the only time you play that team that your matched up against.
Should be interesting to say the least.

NEA Razorback olfan

Skins,
I agree, it will definitely be different.
All we can do is see how things go .
Good luck Monday !!

skins68

Missco

Their will be no more automatic bids

Missco

You seed it and all teams will have to win 1 game in district to advance.

skins68

Quote from: Missco on February 14, 2016, 03:43:13 pm
You seed it and all teams will have to win 1 game in district to advance.
OK. That sounds a lot better.  That is fair to everyone!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas