• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Score thread

Started by HorseFeathers, February 28, 2018, 07:30:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

J12

Quote from: John M. on March 02, 2018, 06:15:18 pm
😳 You serious Clark?

Indeed. Westside filled up the stands last night. Work night and 8:30 game. Imagine they'll have everyone and anyone there tomorrow.

LRRandy

Livewire

LRRandy

March 02, 2018, 06:39:44 pm #103 Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 06:41:46 pm by LRRandy
Quote from: Livewire on March 02, 2018, 06:29:00 pm
36-26 end 3rd Riverview
Pottsville still in striking distance. The threes are going to have to start flying and going in. Pottsville is obviously having trouble scoring so the are going to need to get really hot really fast

John M.

Quote from: J12 on March 02, 2018, 06:27:38 pm
Indeed. Westside filled up the stands last night. Work night and 8:30 game. Imagine they'll have everyone and anyone there tomorrow.
I was there....I'm just surprised that the administration would want people in the building 2 hours prior to start time.

J12

Quote from: John M. on March 02, 2018, 06:45:39 pm
I was there....I'm just surprised that the administration would want people in the building 2 hours prior to start time.

Probably a way off offsetting some parking too. Doubt a lot show up at 9:30, but it can make parking a little easier and not everyone show up at once.

J12

An all East final four looks very likely now. Maybe the ones who doubted the strength of the region are realizing the quality of basketball being played here.

LRRandy

Livewire

Gonna be a repeat of East Regional Semifinals.

LRRandy

J12

Not over. 60-55 Riverview.

LRRandy

J12

Sigmund Sauer

Bad night for Pottsville, not taking anything away from Riverview they're a fast team, just have not seen the Apaches play that poorly in a couple years.

Livewire

Girls: Riverview 20-Gravette 12 end 1st.
Gravette player taken out on stretcher. Possibly a broken leg. She made great play leaping out of bounds to save ball to a teammate!
Prayers for her.🙏

Livewire

Livewire

Livewire

70-69 Riverview .41seconds

Livewire

74-69   Riverview:15 second

Livewire

Riverview girls made their ft's down the stretch.
76-75 final

Greatdane6

For the Boys so it could be a All East Region State Finals?

LRRandy

Quote from: Greatdane6 on March 02, 2018, 09:25:07 pm
For the Boys so it could be a All East Region State Finals?
it most likely will be a carbon copy of the east region final four.

Livewire

Livewire

Ridgehog

LRRandy

Quote from: Ridgehog on March 02, 2018, 10:10:02 pm
Who won ashdown game?
still on third qurt r. BP 28 Ashdown 22

Livewire

End of 3 BP 37  Asdown 28

Ridgehog

Thanks, please post final score.  Thanks

Livewire

Livewire

Livewire

Baptist over Ashdown 63-50

Ridgehog

Coach Smith from ashdown is one heck of a coach!   Lost 3-4 players because they are gonna play college ball and didn't want to get hurt.  He had some GREAT teams at Marked Tree in late 80's, I mean great.

Charlie1001

Quote from: Ridgehog on March 02, 2018, 10:50:42 pm
Coach Smith from ashdown is one heck of a coach!   Lost 3-4 players because they are gonna play college ball and didn't want to get hurt.  He had some GREAT teams at Marked Tree in late 80's, I mean great.

I agree.  Ashdown and Dumas will be very good next year.

Spurfan

Yes sir guy can flat out Coach. Those kids would have made a huge difference  and with the returning 4 starters and moving down to 3a next year. Ashdown will be a tough out

J12

StevenGlen

According to last nights announcements in the Arena, the doors will open at 9:30 this morning. I'm broadcasting the Pottsville game at Noon and plan on sticking around for the second game. It may be the only way I'll get a seat for that second game! 

J12

This is the closest a HS game will come to a college like atmosphere here today. The place should be rocking.

LRRandy

Quote from: J12 on March 03, 2018, 07:07:27 am
This is the closest a HS game will come to a college like atmosphere here today. The place should be rocking.
so, will Westside be able to contain the big man. In the regional final four it was the combination of the second big guy hitting three's along with the inside play of #33 that doomed Westside. If the other big guy isn't on from 3 and if Westside is hitting from outside ( no second chance points on the offensive end for Westside because of bigs rebounding) Westside stands a punchers chance to win. It should be a great game.

J12

Quote from: LRRandy on March 03, 2018, 09:32:45 am
so, will Westside be able to contain the big man. In the regional final four it was the combination of the second big guy hitting three's along with the inside play of #33 that doomed Westside. If the other big guy isn't on from 3 and if Westside is hitting from outside ( no second chance points on the offensive end for Westside because of bigs rebounding) Westside stands a punchers chance to win. It should be a great game.

SS has more size and good shooters but there's quite a few intangibles today that make this intriguing. Hard to beat a good team 3 times (SS has won twice) & will be in a big environment.  Never know how HS kids will react in the moment.

J12

Update on crowd size: little over half full. Quite a few more have come in in last 15 minutes.  Would imagine it will be close to full capacity when the girls game tips at 12:00.

Livewire

Just have to say what an awesome job  the little 4th grader done singing the National Anthem! She absolutely nailed it!

Ranger

CAC 16 Pottsville 14 end of 1

Ranger

RedWolf275

CAC wins 80-53. Williams with 41

J12

35-33 Westside leads Southside at the half. Felts with 23

LRRandy

Looks like it was an exciting first half

RedWolf275

Westside up 56-55 with 57 seconds left

RedWolf275