• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Offensive Performance

Started by ESPNAnalyst44, September 26, 2018, 10:11:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ESPNAnalyst44

Weekly post the top performance from your hometowns offense.

teachers pet

Jessieville freshman qb Carson Hair was 12/15 for 186 TDs and 2 TDs and ran for 104 TDs and 2 TDs against Perryville.

Mohawk Brotherhood

Gunner Shaw..Running Back at Piggott..250 yds rushing on 9 carries versus Manila on 9-21-18

Smackover Fan

I don't know exact stats, but Boone had a good night passing. especially considering it rained a lot of the game. One pass that stands out was a 60ish yard across is chest back shoulder pass right over the defender caught in stride. Proud Buck probably has more specifics on overall performance.

nastynice

All about the team!  No one above another!

SR30

Cox from glen rose went 7 carries 140yds and 4tds

501Arkansas

Osceola SR QB Carl Miner leaves the game in the first quarter after dislocating his shoulder from a very nasty horse collar tackle, 3rd sting QB M.J Vance led the noles in offense. M.J Vance had 16 carries for 125 yards on the ground.  He was 10 of 14 passing for 208 yards finishing with 333 total yards against Hoxie.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 26, 2018, 12:02:38 pm
Osceola SR QB Carl Miner leaves the game in the first quarter after dislocating his shoulder from a very nasty horse collar tackle, 3rd sting QB M.J Vance led the noles in offense. M.J Vance had 16 carries for 125 yards on the ground.  He was 10 of 14 passing for 208 yards finishing with 333 total yards against Hoxie.
This is truly a performance to note. When someone steps up into an unexpected role and excels.

Hgalum50

Xaylon Falls from CHG had about 600 total yards against JC.

501Arkansas

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 26, 2018, 12:22:54 pm
This is truly a performance to note. When someone steps up into an unexpected role and excels.
Yes sir, when your number is being called you have to be ready.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Smackover Fan on September 26, 2018, 11:37:27 am
I don't know exact stats, but Boone had a good night passing. especially considering it rained a lot of the game. One pass that stands out was a 60ish yard across is chest back shoulder pass right over the defender caught in stride. Proud Buck probably has more specifics on overall performance.

Not 100% certain from a stats standpoint. But I do know he threw 4 TD passes last week. That's not happening for a smackover team since we had JJ.

Oldhound56

Newport QB Cash Forrester was 27 of 38 for 308 yards and 3 TD's vs. Walnut Ridge.  He also had 2 rushing TD's.  The Greyhounds had 634 yards of total offense for the game.

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 26, 2018, 01:42:45 pm
Not 100% certain from a stats standpoint. But I do know he threw 4 TD passes last week. That's not happening for a smackover team since we had JJ.

JJ is making a name for himself on the Razorbacks. Him and Ty seem to click together pretty well.  If that's the JJ you're speaking of.

Smackover Fan

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 26, 2018, 08:30:24 pm
JJ is making a name for himself on the Razorbacks. Him and Ty seem to click together pretty well.  If that's the JJ you're speaking of.

Those two should have been playing together starting at LEAST last year. I'm not a hog fan, but outside looking in, Ty was robbed of valuable experience. However, he's doing his part to make up for it. I said at that state championship that those 2 will be dangerous, and BB wasted a lot of their time.

bucks7970

Kavien Davis of Barton rushed for 345 yards on 26 carries with 7 TDs vs Palestine W.

FBGM501

Sky Davidson of Clinton ran the ball for 164 yards against a stout Melbourne defense this kid may not look very big but he runs and plays like a man. What ever college signs this man will be getting a special and a leader

TRH

October 01, 2018, 01:14:12 pm #16 Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 01:47:12 pm by TRH
Ethan Stovall, QB Mansfield went 18-23 for 331 yards and 5 TD's and 0 int's in their Homecoming game against the Greenland Pirates.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: TRH on October 01, 2018, 01:14:12 pm
Ethan Stovall, QB Mansfield went 18-23 for 331 yards and 5 TD's and 0 int's in their Homecoming game against the Greenland Pirates.

Holy crap... A Mansfield team that passes?! What grade is Stovall in?

TRH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 01, 2018, 04:49:36 pm
Holy crap... A Mansfield team that passes?! What grade is Stovall in?

He's only a Jr. and I kid you not, the kid's got one heck of an arm on him!
And he's built pretty big, but can move for a thicker QB.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: TRH on October 01, 2018, 04:54:21 pm
He's only a Jr. and I kid you not, the kid's got one heck of an arm on him!
And he's built pretty big, but can move for a thicker QB.

It's good to see Mansfield improving. He's to hoping they get a win over Charleston this Friday.  8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas