• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team camps

Started by Bigleague, May 28, 2018, 04:41:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigleague

When is all the teamcamps starting up?  I really like how most of these good young coaches use social media to keep players and fans updated on practices and teamcamps.

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigleague on May 28, 2018, 04:41:50 pm
When is all the teamcamps starting up?  I really like how most of these good young coaches use social media to keep players and fans updated on practices and teamcamps.
Bigleague normally you are right on the money with your posts but not so fast my friend!! Sack thinks it is hilarious that all these young coaches are all over social media talking up their programs in June! June!!! June you hear me! In June!! Like what they do is special or something!! Lol!! Like what they are doing is better than what all the other coaches are doing!! Post it all on social media in June and July and then win 10 games in Oct— Feb! Yeah buddy that dog'll hunt!! This is what Sack thinks Sack thinks these young guys are very insecure and deep down unsure of their abilities and Low Seed strategies!! I think it's simply a ploy to keep parents off that backside! I'd be hopeful they'd stay off mine too but not likely but my strategies would be much much Higher Seed

BannerMountainMan

Who cares about team camps today, today is horsefeathers 50th Birthday

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on May 30, 2018, 09:25:33 am
Who cares about team camps today, today is horsefeathers 50th Birthday

50th? Missed it by a few there lol.

SCHawg

Quote from: SackAttack on May 28, 2018, 08:52:15 pm
Bigleague normally you are right on the money with your posts but not so fast my friend!! Sack thinks it is hilarious that all these young coaches are all over social media talking up their programs in June! June!!! June you hear me! In June!! Like what they do is special or something!! Lol!! Like what they are doing is better than what all the other coaches are doing!! Post it all on social media in June and July and then win 10 games in Oct— Feb! Yeah buddy that dog'll hunt!! This is what Sack thinks Sack thinks these young guys are very insecure and deep down unsure of their abilities and Low Seed strategies!! I think it's simply a ploy to keep parents off that backside! I'd be hopeful they'd stay off mine too but not likely but my strategies would be much much Higher Seed
Sack if a coach isn't using social media then he is way behind.  You might think its not important but you probably alson think posting up is a good idea.

Bears_94

Quote from: Bigleague on May 28, 2018, 04:41:50 pm
I watched Norfork today and it's safe to say the dynasty is over. They took a beating against Hoxie today 50 something to 15 . Nothing going on outside or inside with that team. I say Kirby for it all next year!

Informant

Summer basketball means nothing.  Norfork girls will be 10 point favorites in the state title game next year.

But Good luck to Kirby

no mascot

How'd mammoth spring girls do today?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Bears_94 on June 11, 2018, 03:00:54 pm
I watched Norfork today and it's safe to say the dynasty is over. They took a beating against Hoxie today 50 something to 15 . Nothing going on outside or inside with that team. I say Kirby for it all next year!
they were missing 2 or 3 of their good players I believe

Informant

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on June 12, 2018, 11:17:50 am
they were missing 2 or 3 of their good players I believe

Exactly why summer outcomes mean nothing.  Too many variables that wont be there November-March

thebigman3

Quote from: Informant on June 11, 2018, 04:48:43 pm
Summer basketball means nothing.  Norfork girls will be 10 point favorites in the state title game next year.

But Good luck to Kirby
what abt Caddo Hills. I don't know much abt them besides they made finals 4 in 2a last year. (Which isn't saying much). But either way.

LeftyWorld

Quote from: thebigman3 on June 12, 2018, 04:12:19 pm
what abt Caddo Hills. I don't know much abt them besides they made finals 4 in 2a last year. (Which isn't saying much). But either way.

Caddo hills will make a serious run at it. They have a lot of young players who fit their style perfect. Fast!!!

SCHawg

Quote from: LeftyWorld on June 12, 2018, 04:53:54 pm
Caddo hills will make a serious run at it. They have a lot of young players who fit their style perfect. Fast!!!
Could have won 3 state titles in a row if the Breshear's girls were still there. 

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: SCHawg on June 04, 2018, 01:40:44 pm
Sack if a coach isn't using social media then he is way behind.  You might think its not important but you probably alson think posting up is a good idea.
Absolutely have to get with the times Coaches!  Parents and players need to be fed.  Can't feed them an hr or so a day.  Link up with some motivational videos on social media or possibly Fearless Friday!  Just think there is a hole world out there that can help you.  I would like to throw my hat into the wrestling ring.  I think I could use your kids to help you become a better coach.  Simple tips a s tricks from the 2000s not the 40s

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Informant on June 11, 2018, 04:48:43 pm

But Good luck to Kirby

Which means they'll lose in the semifinals for the 3rd year in a row?

BannerMountainMan

Team camp at Clinton the next few days, a few 1a teams will be there.

ballmember

Understand Jr high and sr high boys teams  at Clinton Monday and Tuesday. some are: timbo norfork Shirley Clinton quitman nemo .   watch out for timbo sr boys this year, will contend to win deepest class a conference in the state!!       that same conference may have a couple of girls team contend for state.

Also, boys sr high camp at Pangburn this Thursday. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas