• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL BULLDOG REPORT: It's Title Time at Spa City

Started by NEark tigers, March 10, 2016, 08:53:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

March 10, 2016, 08:53:01 am Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:57:18 am by NEark tigers
Today, it will be history in the making as the Earle Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs will play for championships this afternoon in Hot Springs. The boys will play fellow 2A-3 foe East Poinsett County at 3:30pm. The 'Dogs (32-4) have played EPC (20-10) three times, and defeated them all three times averaging nearly 16 points per contest. Earle defeated KIPP, Bigelow, and Junction City on their way to the Springs, while the Warriors defeated defending champion England, Hector, and Marked Tree.

On the girls side, the Lady Bulldogs will be playing for their first title as they take on Hector following what hopes to be a boys championship. the Lady Dogs (29-7) are on a 13 game winning streak. During the streak they have captured the District and Regional titles, and won their three games in the state tourney. The rolled through Magnet Cove, Foreman, and escaped England to reach the title game. Hector, who finished fourth in the West Region, defeated South's top seed Spring Hill, Riverside, and Quitman. Earle's freshman star Roshala Scott has added a boost to an already good team, and quickly made them one game closer to their first championship. Seniors Andrea Allen and Takila Baker will be playing their last game, and they will leave it all out there on the court.

GO BULLDOGS AND BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!

mtindian42

This is earles to lose. Earle is playing men amongst boys right now... Going with the dogs by 15 in this one

65-50

NEark tigers

NEark tigers

nightowl

The owl is in the house  I am going with my Nation of Bulldog and I will just take the win on today

Ventman

Its a good day to be a Bulldog! Congrats to both teams!!

Ctucker

ISU7

Congratulations to the Nation of Earle 2016  2A State Champions Girls & Boys. Y'all did that. 💍💍🏆🏆🏀🏀🐶🐶

nightowl

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas