• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A Score Thread (WEDNESDAY)

Started by Brian G, March 01, 2016, 07:55:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Mustangfans

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 02, 2016, 06:24:03 pm
Just seen the last second lay in by cc. What a crushing way to lose for the Tigers.
mt, I told a guy sitting next to me that that was going to be the play they run to win it. They beat us twice doing that. CC big man control the boards. He had 4 fouls mid way through the 4th. The last 10 seconds were intense. #3 from Brinkley hit a 3 to take a 1 point lead with 8 seconds left. Everyone thought that was the game. CC called time out and well you seen the result

bdubyab60

Quote from: HF on March 02, 2016, 05:28:27 pm
I'm to lazy to pull up the bracket, who will hector play next?
England/EPC winner

HorseFeathers

Bigelow 51 strong 44 after 3

Didn't someone say the west would get swept first round?

HorseFeathers

Bluffer

Dogg

Quote from: Mustangfans on March 02, 2016, 06:38:09 pm
mt, I told a guy sitting next to me that that was going to be the play they run to win it. They beat us twice doing that. CC big man control the boards. He had 4 fouls mid way through the 4th. The last 10 seconds were intense. #3 from Brinkley hit a 3 to take a 1 point lead with 8 seconds left. Everyone thought that was the game. CC called time out and well you seen the result
CC big man controlled the boards. Some Brinkley fans said the Tigers had a grown man in the paint that was very physical

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on March 02, 2016, 07:18:27 pm
CC big man controlled the boards. Some Brinkley fans said the Tigers had a grown man in the paint that was very physical
Big boy from CC can go when he's got his head on right. Good footwork, good hands and knows how to box out. It's a lost art these days.

Mustangfans

Quote from: Dogg on March 02, 2016, 07:18:27 pm
#0 for CC was the man today in the paint. Good game from start to finish. No one led by more than 4 points the whole game.

groundgame

Westside vs mineral springs update?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: groundgame on March 02, 2016, 07:30:45 pm
Westside vs mineral springs update?

Weat side 20 mineral springs 12 adtr 1

HorseFeathers

Ponca

groundgame

68 - 44 westside  over mineral  springs

bigworm

thabeast428