• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 - 5A Pre-State Tournament MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, May 14, 2014, 03:08:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

1...Vilonia
2...White Hall
3...Paragould
4...Greenbrier
5...Beebe
6...DeQueen
7...Magnolia
8...Watson Chapel
9...Alma
10..Sylvan Hills

8)

Good Luck to All!!!

Casual Observer

May 15, 2014, 04:44:47 pm #1 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 07:14:47 am by Casual Observer
Good luck to everyone.

vegas

Just seen where Greenbrier lost to Greene Co 5-2

luckyduck

Quote from: vegas on May 16, 2014, 12:33:18 pm
Just seen where Greenbrier lost to Greene Co 5-2
So much for Greenbrier at #4

Forrest City H

He probably meant Greene Co Tech in the #4 ranking spot, but the computer auto-corrected to Greenbrier since they had been in the past 5 Final Fours...

vegas

Hate that auto correct because it must have done it again.

Alma beat Beebe 2-1... 8th inning

AT

Well, I won't be so critical of your polls, 3 Dollars. Thanks for these polls, they are very informative and much appreciated.

Good job Airedalettes! Looks like Alma will play the winner of White Hall and LR Christian tomorrow at 12:30

Bondfan4ever

There should be some good quarterfinal games today.  An intriguing one is the #2 seed from the 5A South, DeQueen, taking on the #1 seed from the East, Paragould.  Paragould needed extra innings to knock out Morrilton yesterday.  It had been a while since I had broadcast/attended a state softball tournament, but it was just like I remembered it from the past.  Kudos to Jacksonville for doing a great job of putting on the state tournament.

Lionheart88

Teams left are #1, #2, #3, #10, and unranked GCT(pending the result of #10 Sylvan Hills vs unranked GCT).  Not bad.  Thoughts on the semis Monday?

Panthers44

Bondfan4ever

Wow!!!!!  There is a possibility of an all Greene County matchup for a state championship.  Paragould is good.  Claire Brown's three run home run in the 3rd all but sealed DeQueen's fate in their quarterfinal matchup.  Vilonia was very impressive also.

Forrest City H

Yes 5A has some fantastic teams - in no particular order, Paragould, Vilonia, White Hall, GCT, and Sylvan Hills all looked REALLY good, and could compete with anyone in the state.   

DQSB

DQSB

White Hall beats Greene County Tech 5-2.

Elvis

Wow....Surprised the Arkansas Heat got beat!!!

Forrest City H

Vilonia has a fantastic team and played a great game!  How many of the Paragould starters (aka Arkansas Heat) were actually born and raised in Paragould?  Or even enrolled in Paragould school system before this past year?? 

Panthers44

Hank Hawk

As the Jacksonville softball coach I would like to congratulate Vilonia and White Hall for making it to the finals. The 5A can be proud of the quality of softball played this past weekend. I do realize the Central is weak, working on that. Also, the fans of all the teams showed class and passion for their team and the sport. Thanks for supporting the tournament.

PS. If you lost 2 nice chairs PM me and we will try to get them to you.

Dispatcher911pd

My in-laws left their chairs. When are where can they pick them up? Thank you we thought they would have been thrown away.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas