• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 3A Region 3 Tournament at Trumann

Started by Uncle Tupelo, February 13, 2019, 11:28:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

He could've put us away but chose to stall it I don't get it either

501Arkansas

Turnover Osceola bald knob has ball with 53 secs left

501Arkansas

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 20, 2019, 10:02:19 pm
He could've put us away but chose to stall it I don't get it either
I'm done coming to these basketball games, coaching is terrible smh

501Arkansas

Noles hit 2 big free throws. Noles winning by 3. Noles has no timeouts, bald knob has 1 left

501Arkansas

biglion1985

Fatbackhawgballz

I told you that they wouldn't be a push over. Sounds like it was a great game.

Head Lion

501Arkansas

Quote from: Fatbackhawgballz on February 20, 2019, 10:11:51 pm
I told you that they wouldn't be a push over. Sounds like it was a great game.
No one is a pusher this point of the season. Noles coach got out coached again and it almost got them

Fatbackhawgballz

Hopefully Tuckerman can handle business tomorrow night and we will see you guys Friday.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Fatbackhawgballz on February 20, 2019, 10:18:43 pm
Hopefully Tuckerman can handle business tomorrow night and we will see you guys Friday.
+1

ISU7

February 21, 2019, 12:49:49 am #111 Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 01:08:53 am by ISU7
Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 20, 2019, 10:17:21 pm
No one is a pusher this point of the season. Noles coach got out coached again and it almost got them
Wasn't that the Noles coach was outcoached BK couldn't handle Osceola defensive pressures or they would've won.

ISU7

Quote from: Ctucker on February 20, 2019, 08:07:11 pm
I was wrong! Surely You can figure that out!lol
Lol i knew you would be I just kept my lips sealed. 😂😄

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on February 21, 2019, 12:49:49 am
Wasn't that the Noles coach was outcoached BK could handle Osceola defensive pressures or they would've won.
I'm not knocking nothing away from these young men, but this coaching has to get better

The Voice Seminole Nation

Just my 2 cents and it is worth maybe nothing....lol....but I think the turning point began in the 2nd quarter when Osceola was up 10 points and rolling....Osceola subs 5 kids for 5 kids and it killed out momentum.  That gave Bald Knob life and it let them up for air.  Bald Knob cut the lead and when Osceola finally put their starters back in, it took time to get the momentum back up and running.  The whole game changed and Bald Knob built a 12 point lead in the 3rd quarter.  Osceola chipped away and you are right....with 1:59 left in the game, the game was tied at 60 and Osceola held the ball for a last shot.  I don't agree with the time out with 7 seconds left and we went to overtime.  Many don't agree with holding the ball because that is not Seminole Basketball but it has worked the last two games.  I don't agree with it either for the record but I guess i see his thinking.  The only problem is you live and die with it.  The Seminoles survived last night against a very talented Bald Knob team.  At this time of year it is every man for himself.  One game at a time.  At least we made our own state tournament.... :)  We survive to play another day!!!! 

501Arkansas

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on February 21, 2019, 08:07:44 am
Just my 2 cents and it is worth maybe nothing....lol....but I think the turning point began in the 2nd quarter when Osceola was up 10 points and rolling....Osceola subs 5 kids for 5 kids and it killed out momentum.  That gave Bald Knob life and it let them up for air.  Bald Knob cut the lead and when Osceola finally put their starters back in, it took time to get the momentum back up and running.  The whole game changed and Bald Knob built a 12 point lead in the 3rd quarter.  Osceola chipped away and you are right....with 1:59 left in the game, the game was tied at 60 and Osceola held the ball for a last shot.  I don't agree with the time out with 7 seconds left and we went to overtime.  Many don't agree with holding the ball because that is not Seminole Basketball but it has worked the last two games.  I don't agree with it either for the record but I guess i see his thinking.  The only problem is you live and die with it.  The Seminoles survived last night against a very talented Bald Knob team.  At this time of year it is every man for himself.  One game at a time.  At least we made our own state tournament.... :)  We survive to play another day!!!!
+1 I agree with you. But holding the ball doesn't make any sense to me. We did it against Manila 2 or 3 times and all those times the results was a turnover. Seminoles has been going 100 miles a hour on both ends of the court every since gathen first took the job at Osceola. They don't know what "slow down" basketball is. My question is, why do it now when it's win or go home? We haven't done it all year why do it now? I'm glad we pulled it off and we got lucky twice. Them young men been playing good ball all season and them young men are tough. But coaching has to get a little better. He has to stick to what he knows and what them young men knows which is run, run and run.

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 21, 2019, 08:20:14 am
+1 I agree with you. But holding the ball doesn't make any sense to me. We did it against Manila 2 or 3 times and all those times the results was a turnover. Seminoles has been going 100 miles a hour on both ends of the court every since gathen first took the job at Osceola. They don't know what "slow down" basketball is. My question is, why do it now when it's win or go home? We haven't done it all year why do it now? I'm glad we pulled it off and we got lucky twice. Them young men been playing good ball all season and them young men are tough. But coaching has to get a little better. He has to stick to what he knows and what them young men knows which is run, run and run.
+1

southharrison17

Bald Knob really shouldve won the game, Osceola was out coached and out played. They better get it together or they won't be spending a whole lot of time in the state tourney.

NEABBALLFAN03

Predictions for tonights games?

Girls:
Trumann vs. Riverview
Osceola vs. Tuckerman

Boys:
Manila vs. Harding Academy
Trumann vs. Tuckerman

I'm going with:

Trumann and Tuckerman on the girls

Manila and Tuckerman on the boys

Trumann girls lead Riverview 51-23 after 3 quarters

Trumann girls defeat Riverview girls 57-31

biglion1985

501Arkansas

Let's get this "W" Manila Lions and Lady Noles

9 minutes and 2 heavyweights are going to get it on!!!!

elvis26

Congratulations to the Trumann lady wildcats for making the state tournament. It has been a long time since the lady wildcats have been to the state tournament

elvis26

501 I hope both of your teams win tonight!!!!

biglion1985

Manila leads Harding Academy 14-10 after 1. Brock Birmingham has all 14 for Manila.

Fatbackhawgballz

Are Patterson #20, Morgan #40, and Dugger #10 all playing for HA

Harding Academy leads Manila 29-24!!!!  Good game!!!

biglion1985

501Arkansas

Quote from: elvis26 on February 21, 2019, 05:24:33 pm
501 I hope both of your teams win tonight!!!!
Yeah man I hope them Lady Noles pull it off tonight. They have a freshman guard that just moved up she is pretty darn good

Wild 3rd quarter. Harding Academy leads Manila 46-31 after 3 quarters. Coach from Manila has been ejected

biglion1985

notcoachBrown

501Arkansas

LRRandy

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 21, 2019, 06:30:22 pm
Manila is terrible!
they must be. Getting blown out n region. Not going to state.

notcoachBrown

Quote from: LRRandy on February 21, 2019, 06:34:07 pm
they must be. Getting blown out n region. Not going to state.
overrated!!!!!

Harding Academy defeats Manila 65-40. Good season for the Lions!!!

Fatbackhawgballz

notcoachBrown

KellyGreen

notcoachBrown

biglion1985

notcoachBrown

ISU7

Quote from: southharrison17 on February 21, 2019, 01:51:20 pm
Bald Knob really shouldve won the game, Osceola was out coached and out played. They better get it together or they won't be spending a whole lot of time in the state tourney.
How  Osceola been outcoached with all the sideline coaches they have. Lol Good job Coach Wilson and the Noles.

biglion1985

Hey you from EPC cause you commenting on the 2a board

501Arkansas

February 21, 2019, 06:52:55 pm #147 Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 06:56:36 pm by 501Arkansas
Quote from: ISU7 on February 21, 2019, 06:48:22 pm
My bad ISU7 didn’t mean to click your name lol

LRRandy

501Arkansas

Quote from: southharrison17 on February 21, 2019, 01:51:20 pm
Well we know bald knob won't be in the state tournament. Noles got out coached and still won. Bald knob started the 3rd quarter beating Osceola by 11. Bald knob Should've, could've, would've......

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas