• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Football Programs = Bad Stadiums

Started by Phs2007fan, January 28, 2006, 06:00:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Phs2007fan

I was wondering with all of these new football programs; is if the stadiums will look descent or if they even have a football field.

HorseFeathers

Um...Phs in order for programs like Rose Bud to have a football team, they must have a field. Or travel 30-45 minutes to a school that has one.

qwerty

does rose bud or cave city have fields... its seems like i wanna say they dont

SandLizard04

Rose Bud is in the process of building theirs, and it will be up in time for the season.

Cave City has one, but they didn't have lights, as of last season anyway. I imagine they will next year.

wildcat_x-mgr

I thought schools that started varsity football had already played junior high or JV football, like Parker's Chapel has been doing. That way you already have developed players, instead of seniors playing for the first time. Are some of these schools starting all at once???

SandLizard04

I don't know about the rest, but Cave City and Rose Bud had junior high programs last season. RB just went on the road, and Cave City had to have the games over before nightfall.

HorseFeathers

I imagine the seniors that are playing for the first time are Juniors from this year that are utilizing the oppurtunity to get to play football.

GeorgeWBush

Well I am not sure what this thread is about but if you are talking about good programs and bad stadiums, look no further than East Pope County.  Hector and Atkins have some of the worst facilities in the state.  Another testament to the coaching at these schools.

HorseFeathers

Hector's isn't all that bad, I know that improvement is needed, but for bad facilities look at Bigelow. No fieldhouse, horrendous field, and the visitors side smells like a bathroom.

lamarwarriors65

Captain_Caveman

Cave City does have a field and they are putting in lights this spring.  They will also have a new field in a couple of years.  They are in the process of building a new high school, gym, football field and fieldhouse right across the street from the old high school.  It will be a really nice facility when it is all complete.

RTF

Lions84

Dang that is an OLD Thread Resurrection!

Paperman

I started to read this thread and got confused until I saw it was really old. I was thinking Cave City has a beautiful facility now, but I was still not sure. Good to know it is an old thread.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas