• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D coordinator leaving Fountian Lake?

Started by Wheels, March 24, 2014, 08:33:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheels

I've heard from several people that Fountain Lakes D coordinator Coach David DeArmon is leaving to take a position at Benton Harmony Grove. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Beaver Fever

I have heard this too. Fountain lake usually has a nasty defense. They have a bunch of hard nosed kids like ours

KOJACK

Quote from: Beaver Fever on March 24, 2014, 01:46:31 pm
I have heard this too. Fountain lake usually has a nasty defense. They have a bunch of hard nosed kids like ours
Why does it always have to come back to, and be about glen rose? ::)

adaptedtigerfan

Come on KOJACK you know that's the greatest football program in the entire state!!!

loyal fan

Wheels

It's official, former Fountain Lakes D coordinator David DeArmon has been hired at Benton Harmony Grove as D coordinator and Jr High head coach.

loyal fan

Beaver Fever

Lions84

Strange move for all the success FL Cobras have had the past 5 years !

KOJACK

Quote from: Lions84 on April 30, 2014, 10:09:28 am
Strange move for all the success FL Cobras have had the past 5 years !
That will be coming to an abrupt end soon. It wouldn't have mattered if they got moved to 4A or not. Their days were numbered. But still an odd move. BHG is kinda a generic Ft Lake imo. :-\

Beaver Fever

BHG let us host a couple playoff games this year there due to our poor field conditions.  They have very nice facilities and could be a program on the rise. Remember this is only their 5th year (i think) to have football.

Fountain Lake will do ok in AAAA the next couple of years, they have a sophmore class that is loaded.

Lions84

It will be fun to see if they can continue their level of dominace or like USC fall off once the Classes go up.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Beaver Fever on April 30, 2014, 11:49:48 am
BHG let us host a couple playoff games this year there due to our poor field conditions.  They have very nice facilities and could be a program on the rise. Remember this is only their 5th year (i think) to have football.

Fountain Lake will do ok in AAAA the next couple of years, they have a sophmore class that is loaded.

Are you aware of what conference Fountain Lake will be in? 7-4A will be tough to win in

-Painted Fan-

minerjack

Quote from: Beaver Fever on April 30, 2014, 11:49:48 am

Glen Rose left some of their miracle magic on the field once they played some of their playoff games there.  Result?  BHG gonna win it all this year...

Beaver Fever

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas