• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drew Central

Started by xcat, February 14, 2014, 11:53:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xcat

Any athletes? Can a program be built there, or are there admin issues that would keep it from happening?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: xcat on February 14, 2014, 11:53:36 am
Any athletes? Can a program be built there, or are there admin issues that would keep it from happening?
if they hire who i think they're going to hire he can build a program there.

Hootie

No the football talent is not there. My humble opinion.

AirWarren

Monticello high snatches up the decent talent.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on February 15, 2014, 07:46:44 am
Monticello high snatches up the decent talent.
been to any drew central games? they had a very different looking jr high team last year with some talent. one very good running back. i think they are getting kids from dermott.

AirWarren

I heard they had a decent looking jr high last year.

I would love to see DC beat Monticello in football. Boy you talk about meltdown mode.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on February 17, 2014, 10:51:08 am

I would love to see DC beat Monticello in football. Boy you talk about meltdown mode.
you know monticello will never take that chance. they dropped us in the late 80's for a bigger gate and picked up dermott.

AirWarren

Don't deflate my hopes haha.

KOJACK

Believe it or not Drew has some good looking athletes. I saw them playing basketball and saw some freaks out there as well. I think the right guy could do some good things down there if he could get the athletes out.

loyal fan

That is a brutal conf they are in

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: loyal fan on February 17, 2014, 07:27:31 pm
That is a brutal conf they are in
gets a little easier next year. losing curly wolves and picking up lake village-lakeside-eudora.

AirWarren

That helps some with travel too.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on February 18, 2014, 08:23:29 am
That helps some with travel too.
no question. 15 minutes for me to lake village on 4 lane. 3 hours to the curley wolves on gravel driving into the sun.

AirWarren

That 4 lane is nice that way. Used to go eat at Greenville then head for grown up fun at the boat.

loyal fan

If I were DC I might look to Mississippi for a retired HC who may want to double dip.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: loyal fan on February 20, 2014, 08:52:14 am
If I were DC I might look to Mississippi for a retired HC who may want to double dip.
they have a very good coach from arkansas who has applied. not sure they have enough sense to hire him.

loyal fan

Man of Steel

Oldman,

You seem pretty connected. Who's the candidate? If that's confidential, can you tell me where he's from?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Man of Steel on February 21, 2014, 08:14:12 am
Oldman,

You seem pretty connected. Who's the candidate? If that's confidential, can you tell me where he's from?
he was born in pine bluff.

ea cat

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ea owl on February 24, 2014, 01:39:39 pm
Could it be?
i wonder if the woman who danced at midcourt the other night is in charge of hiring. i heard she was from drew central but hates mcgehee. when our girls lost in the finals she acted a fool, dancing all over the court . lady if you read this know that mcgehee doesn't hate drew central. you are like the ugly cousin that no one ever talks about.

ea cat

She was acting a fool along with the dude next to her when our boys played also. But was very quiet in the second half when we took them to the woodshed. I think they may have been banned from the DC side for the ID 10 T problem they have.

Hootie

I should be able to make it to the game tomorrow. Sad this is my first BBall game this year. Oh well.  ;D

xcat

DC start interviews yet?  Nearly March....

ea cat

Heard they were interviewing this week.

Iron Owl

Any word on a new coach for Drew Central?  Not that I am really concerned.  There were glimpses of talent for them last year, but very little.  Maybe they will have some sophmore help.  I understand that Genoa lost there head coach as well?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Iron Owl on March 18, 2014, 08:12:12 am
Any word on a new coach for Drew Central?  Not that I am really concerned.  There were glimpses of talent for them last year, but very little.  Maybe they will have some sophmore help.  I understand that Genoa lost there head coach as well?
they offered a coach but he decided not to take it.

AirWarren

That slick ole Bo Hembree strikes again.

Iron Owl

They probably can't spend that kind of money!

AirWarren

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on February 17, 2014, 11:15:23 am

you know monticello will never take that chance. they dropped us in the late 80's for a bigger gate and picked up dermott.
You still sing'n that song?  lol 

Hootie

Quote from: Big Fan on March 23, 2014, 08:43:07 pm

It has a good ring to it.

Big Fan

Quote from: Hootie on March 23, 2014, 09:11:29 pm

Get out more often. 

Hootie

Quote from: Big Fan on March 23, 2014, 09:19:09 pm
Quote from: Hootie on March 23, 2014, 09:11:29 pm

Get out more often.

You completely missed the joke...

Qdog

They hired Steven Moore, he is from LA., but been at Quitman the last two years.

loyal fan

Qdog

Not much to tell, he spent several years as an assistant at a school in south LA. where he is from. He took a job at Quitman to be closer to some family in central AR. He wanted to be a head coach so he left Quitman to be a head coach.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas