• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston. Glen Rose. The Rock.

Started by blueberryrockstar, December 13, 2013, 09:53:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KOJACK

Charleston 49 gr 21. Storey throws for 400+.

blueberryrockstar

I will show Glen Rose some respect. Charleston 42, Glen Rose 21. To say that GR will score three touchdowns on Charleston's defense is crediting GR for having a pretty darn good offense. Hah! I say Storey passes for 400 and 4 TDs and Pittman rushes for 125 and 2 TDs.

2010Tigerhaz-been

I'm currently making a poster for this game but I'm having a hard time making a beaver look intimidating.

KOJACK

Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on December 15, 2013, 11:50:57 am
I'm currently making a poster for this game but I'm having a hard time making a beaver look intimidating.
Man, I have seen some intimidating looking beavers before... ;D

2010Tigerhaz-been

WPWells

What I would LOVE to see is for Ty Storey and Chance Shelby get co-MVPs of this game

jlankford

December 15, 2013, 02:46:55 pm #56 Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:10:51 pm by jlankford
CHS is about to go up against the best D line that they have seen all year. And yes our D line will get to your NFL Hall of fame QB that y'all have. he will not pass for 400 yards and CHS RB won't run for 100 yards either. Now I'm not saying we have the best secondary in the 3A bc we don't but our D line will not give him time! so let's go GR #57 come on turfmonkey haven't talk to you all year!

WPWells

blueberryrockstar

I don't speak Hickenese fluently, but I do believe he said that we have a hall of fame NFL quarterback. They don't have a good secondary. Ty will pass for over 400 yards. Pittman will rush for over 100 yards. And he ended it with a joke...said that their defensive linemen are the best in the state and will get to Ty Storey. Man...this guy should be a professional comedian if he could learn how to speak!

nastynice

Quote from: KOJACK on December 15, 2013, 12:47:54 pm
Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on December 15, 2013, 11:50:57 am
Man, I have seen some intimidating looking beavers before... ;D
Now thats funny !!!

2010Tigerhaz-been

nastynice

Tigers are def on a roll. But in a championship game at WMS, anything can happen!

hoghelmet14

Here we go again.... another team that wont give Storey time to throw...... LOL

KOJACK

Beavers were very intimidating in the 70's ;D

True Fan

Quote from: KOJACK on December 15, 2013, 04:10:06 pm

Only because they wore their hair longer. It's a lot cleaner cut group that you see now. Well, except for the occasional one that has the dreads sticking out.

nastynice

Quote from: True Fan on December 15, 2013, 05:04:05 pm

Only because they wore their hair longer. It's a lot cleaner cut group that you see now. Well, except for the occasional one that has the dreads sticking out.
And with a 60% chance of rain Sat, we all know that is when a beaver is most dangerous. A wet beaver can be hard to control!

SuperTurfMonkey

December 15, 2013, 07:05:38 pm #66 Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:08:21 pm by SuperTurfMonkey
Quote from: jlankford on December 15, 2013, 02:46:55 pm
CHS is about to go up against the best D line that they have seen all year. And yes our D line will get to your NFL Hall of fame QB that y'all have. he will not pass for 400 yards and CHS RB won't run for 100 yards either. Now I'm not saying we have the best secondary in the 3A bc we don't but our D line will not give him time! so let's go GR #57 come on turfmonkey haven't talk to you all year!
I've been here...where have you been?  HA has as good a D as you guys and Storey lit them up.

I AM A WINNER

I have seen teams play zone defense and man to man vs Charleston.  If you sit back in a zone they will pick you a part and if you play man to man they will use the screen game to their advantage.  He has the arm to make any throw he wants to make.  Defense is very stingy and gives up most of their yards on he first drive of the game.  Most of it is probably adjusting from the scout team speed to the speed of the opponent.  New defensive coordinator has done great job this year.  The cause a lot of turnovers. Charleston should win this game but they need to come play and not think all they have to do is show up to win.  They better play the game they know how to play and they will win this game. 

Charleston by 13

KOJACK

Quote from: True Fan on December 15, 2013, 05:04:05 pm

Lol these hairless ones seem alot friendlier... ;D

ATU

I said on hear that Charleston should win by 14 if they play like they can.But i remember 5 years ago Ft. Lake was 28 points better than us on paper but CHS won by 28 so you just can't show and win thats why they play the games.

noonerricky

Glen Rose has been my rival for years w me being from Bauxite and everything. I saw them break down last year in the 4th against Harding Academy. I don't think this team is better than last year but I think they find a way to get it done. I'll say Glen Rose by 1

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: noonerricky on December 15, 2013, 11:23:32 pm
Glen Rose has been my rival for years w me being from Bauxite and everything. I saw them break down last year in the 4th against Harding Academy. I don't think this team is better than last year but I think they find a way to get it done. I'll say Glen Rose by 1
If this GR team isn't as good as last years team...  They are in for a looooooooooooooooooooogggggggggggggggg night!

2010Tigerhaz-been

blueberryrockstar

Couldn't find an intimidating beaver...so you went with a wet beaver... Nice. :)

SuperTurfMonkey

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 15, 2013, 11:47:13 pm
If this GR team isn't as good as last years team...  They are in for a looooooooooooooooooooogggggggggggggggg night!
+10000

WCD

Glen Rose will be the bridesmaid for a 2nd time in a row with Charleston taking home the crown! Best wishes to both teams!

WCD:-)

nastynice

If the Tigers get off to a slow start again this could get real interesting. GR will take adv of that slow start. With that said......Tigers 42-34!!! Go Tigers!!

Babetteward@gmail.com

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2013, 09:55:53 pm
Charleston by 28
You gotta be kidding me..lol Beavers beat them last year and will again this year. Its fine to hope to win but COME ON..REALLY?? That point spread is a joke. Beavers DEFENSE ROCKS

Babetteward@gmail.com

Quote from: KOJACK on December 15, 2013, 11:34:09 am
He was their QB last year when we beat them.

Babetteward@gmail.com

Quote from: WCD on December 16, 2013, 07:24:26 am
Glen Rose will be the bridesmaid for a 2nd time in a row with Charleston taking home the crown! Best wishes to both teams!

WCD:-)
Glen Rose may have been bridesmaid last year but Charleston wasn't even invited to that wedding..lol

Babetteward@gmail.com

Quote from: blueberryrockstar on December 15, 2013, 03:10:20 pm
I don't speak Hickenese fluently, but I do believe he said that we have a hall of fame NFL quarterback. They don't have a good secondary. Ty will pass for over 400 yards. Pittman will rush for over 100 yards. And he ended it with a joke...said that their defensive linemen are the best in the state and will get to Ty Storey. Man...this guy should be a professional comedian if he could learn how to speak!

KOJACK

Quote from: Babetteward@gmail.com on December 16, 2013, 07:49:05 am
Wow dude, are you serious? Well in that case I'll go Charleston 49 gr 21. Storey throws for 400+ ::)

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: Babetteward@gmail.com on December 16, 2013, 07:49:05 am

Experience and the use of both legs go a long way, and you will see Saturday when he and Chance Shelby make your secondary look like a  JV team.

adaptedtigerfan

December 16, 2013, 08:58:02 am #84 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 11:48:13 am by adaptedtigerfan
This game is gonna get ulgy for GR....  I hope Coack Kendrick keeps the dogs in and runs it up on the most arrogant group of people in 3A...

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on December 16, 2013, 06:47:04 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 15, 2013, 11:47:13 pm
+10000

Well thank you kind sir....

BeaversFan1969

BeaversFan1969

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 16, 2013, 08:58:02 am
This game is gonna get ulfy for GR....  I hope Coack Kendrick keeps the dogs in and runs it up on the most arrogant group of people in 3A...
Not everyone of us at Glen Rose are that arrogant. This will be a good game and will be a close one too. Both teams are good or they wouldnt have made it this far. I still have faith in my beavers that they will come away with the win but it wont be a blow out.

hoghelmet14

nastynice

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 16, 2013, 10:38:41 am

Photo before the game.....
I saw a beaver like that once- with claws, big teeth and LOTS of fur. Scared me to death!! Tigers may be in trouble, Lol!!!

Babetteward@gmail.com

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 14, 2013, 06:03:08 am
Quote from: beaverfan007 on December 14, 2013, 12:34:15 am
Glen rose won't come home empty handed there gonna run run  run keep the ball away from chs. I'm going with glen rose by 1 over Charleston

The Beavers won't come home empty handed.
The 2013 State Runner-Up trophy will look very nice sitting next to the 2012 State Runner-Up trophy
that's in the Glen Rose trophy case.

At least it wasn't 2012 ...3rd runner up. Oh thats right theres no trophy for that at all...lmbo..like winning miss Congeniality

Runfastturnleft

This game is gonna get ulfy for GR....  I hope Coack Kendrick keeps the dogs in and runs it up on the most arrogant group of people in 3A...
Hello pot,  my name is Kettle...

Longfellow

Quote from: jlankford on December 15, 2013, 02:46:55 pm
When did they let mental patients have computers? That D-line may hit Storey once in the first half, but the coaches will make adjustments and Storey will open the flood gates on the Beavers!!
Chucktown-48 Glen Blows-20

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on December 16, 2013, 11:11:43 am

Nice to meet you Kettle....

chucktownboys

Glen rose d line won't be any better than HA, HA had good secondary and speed, I will give you all the praise if Glen roses defense is as good as hardings overall. McGhee was solid also, rain didn't help that game but they played hard

blueberryrockstar

Quote from: Babetteward@gmail.com on December 16, 2013, 11:08:53 am
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 14, 2013, 06:03:08 am
Quote from: beaverfan007 on December 14, 2013, 12:34:15 am
Glen rose won't come home empty handed there gonna run run  run keep the ball away from chs. I'm going with glen rose by 1 over Charleston

The Beavers won't come home empty handed.
The 2013 State Runner-Up trophy will look very nice sitting next to the 2012 State Runner-Up trophy
that's in the Glen Rose trophy case.

At least it wasn't 2012 ...3rd runner up. Oh thats right theres no trophy for that at all...lmbo..like winning miss Congeniality

In the words of Ricky Bobby "If you ain't first, you're last."

big lefty

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 16, 2013, 11:46:23 am
Quote from: Runfastturnleft on December 16, 2013, 11:11:43 am

Nice to meet you Kettle....
+1

jlankford

Charleston people are so funny. Guess they think this 2013 team is the greatest team of all time. Hmmm pretty sure they said that in 07 lol. This will be a great game could go either way but it won't be a blow out like your all saying. And oh yea I am mental hope to see ya at the game haha

chucktownboys

2007 Glen Rose team was very good, if this team is anywhere near that team I would be surprised. Matchups are everything, stopping a good running back won't be easy, but charleston will bring 6 at you to stop. Should be good game. Go Tigers!

DeeGee

Quote from: chucktownboys on December 16, 2013, 01:01:03 pm
2007 Glen Rose team was very good, if this team is anywhere near that team I would be surprised. Matchups are everything, stopping a good running back won't be easy, but charleston will bring 6 at you to stop. Should be good game. Go Tigers!

It will most definitely be a great game. Hope y'all aren't just focusing on Burton cause we have a lot of great play makers. Pretty sure both teams are gonna play the best they have all year. Gonna be a great game to watch!!! I'm so very ready for Saturday to watch em fight it out. Good luck to both and stay safe in your travels, teams and fans.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas