• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Razorback Football 2018 Thread

Started by bulldoghistorian, September 01, 2018, 03:08:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

I don't understand why Ty threw it 35 yards downfield into double coverage when Deon was wide open 12 yards away on the sideline

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: RZback on September 29, 2018, 11:40:12 am
When we look coached.
sorry but we looked better coached today than the last several years gonna take time

sportsguy80

Quote from: Ctucker on September 29, 2018, 02:28:17 pm
That one will be a little lopsided!
I may be crazy but I think I'm gonna make that one just to see this year's greatness up close and personal.

bdubyab60

The way it started I thought we were gonna get drilled. Definitely proud of the effort. Defense was on the field like 37 minutes. For them to hold A&M to FG attempts and only 17 points is a darn good effort.

Offense still has a ways to go but did show some flashes of what it's supposed to look like.

Oh and we covered lol

Tall task next week for sure though. Just go and play hard, leave on the field

RZback

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 29, 2018, 02:29:05 pm
I don't understand why Ty threw it 35 yards downfield into double coverage when Deon was wide open 12 yards away on the sideline

Lack of experience and poor judgement. 

bigworm

bleudog

bigworm

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 29, 2018, 02:29:05 pm

A QB perspective and a Tv perspective arent the same. Sometimes they just miss em. Easy when we are sitting in the easy chair without 300 pound monsters closong in on us.

gameoflife

Storey has little college game experience and that contributes to the performance.  The OL is struggling for sure.  We are just not a good football team at this point.  We might win a couple of more maybe even 3 more unless there is a strong turnaround from where we are.
I there is a split on the team, then the coaches need to bench players not fitting in.  I think we should have put more recruiting into OL, maybe a lot of juco transfers. 

bleudog

sportsguy80

So the good ol folks from SEC nation are airing on campus this morning...

Valleysports

November 10, 2018, 01:52:40 pm #211 Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 09:25:07 am by Valleysports
When / why do we have multiple jersey numbers?  Is it stupid or is there a legit reason?  I keep seeing teams getting penalties for having two jersey's same number on field at same time.

HorseFeathers

bdubyab60

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas