• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville / Farmington Invitational

Started by BIG_K, March 21, 2014, 02:31:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG_K

March 21, 2014, 02:31:31 pm Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 03:46:05 pm by BIG_K
nm

1-Adam-12

I have a few scores:

Northside 8 Cabot 7
Booneville 6 Fayetteville 0
Mena 11 Rogers 1
Southside beat Gentry, don't know score

Booneville to play Mena 9:30 am tomorrow.

yahoo

1-Adam-12

March 22, 2014, 09:33:13 pm #3 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 09:40:12 pm by 1-Adam-12
Mena went unscathed through the winners bracket at Fayetteville and thrashed Conway 7-0 when the Wampus Cats came over from Farmington. The champ game is, according to the brackets, getting underway now.

Booneville had a pretty good run.  After losing to Mena we beat Fayetteville and Northside before coming up one run short against Greenbrier. Kaitlynn Davis had a very good tournament going 8 for 13 with 9 rbi's.  We are now 14-5 and still have yet to play a home game.

Of the last six teams still alive, half of them (Mena, Booneville, Farmington) were 4A schools.

whippersnapper

I saw on Facebook Mena won the whole tournament

Heat13

tourney was stopped with 3 left because of the rain

Conway 10  Lavaca 2
Conway 6  Ft Smith Southside  4
Conway  11  Farmington  2
Conway  0  Mena  7

Mena winner
Conway was awarded 2nd out of final 3..I believe it was based on runs scored..

Conway played poorly vs Mena but Mena was the better team.  They will be a tough out any time they play.

jlaw7390

There were four teams left in the tournament when it was called due to rain. Mena was the winner of the championship bracket. Farmington and Greenbrier were in the top of the second inning of the semi-final game of the loser's bracket. Farmington was up 3-2 with bases loaded and one out with the heart of the order up. The winner of that game would have faced Conway in the championship of the loser's bracket.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas