• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-4

Started by asportsfan, March 20, 2014, 07:11:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

asportsfan

Softball games are here & they come so fast I can't keep up. It looks like Atkins Lady Devils are off to a good start losing only 2 starters last year--2d & 3d base. They are undefeated in conference play & only loss is to 6A Russellville with power pitcher. How is everyone in conference doing this season? Who will give Lady Devils a good game besides Lavaca?

asportsfan

Atkins beat Lavaca this week in a conference game so I think Lady Devils are undefeated in conference play. May remain undefeated in conference. Look forward to see who they will face in regionals. Lady devils defeated Lavaca again in tourament in Van Buren.

Statkeeper

Atkins also beat Vilonia, 5A solid team, 4-0 and held Bentonville 7A to 2 runs until the final inning, falling 0-5, in the Van Buren tournament. This tournament provided an opportunity to see how teams stack up against teams of different classifications. It's going to be hard to believe that a few of these teams won't end up at Bogle Park.

maxswine

Atkins lost to Russellville 2-1 holding their own there also.  I was at that game.  Atkins is pretty good.

Straightup

Atkins added an outstanding assistant coach in Jennie Bennie, who was an assistant and pitching coach at UCA prior to this year. IMHO

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas