• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A West?

Started by JS 1, March 19, 2014, 12:09:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JS 1

Can anybody beat out Vilonia and Greenbrier for the top spot? Alma is always tough. Anybody else improved enough to make some noise in the conference?

SoftballMom

I'm giving my thumbs up on Vilonia!

BBRB

Siloam is 5A...Right?  They looked pretty good in the Benton tournament last weekend...Haven't seen Greenbriar this spring

Pvile007

Perryville has played (and lost) to both. (Siloam 5-4 in the Benton tourn & 12-2 to Greenbrier at Grennbrier on Monday) Both teams are pretty good but I would have to give the nod to Greenbrier. Solid team from top to bottom. Only my opinion after playing both. Dont have a dog in the fight.

MDXPHD

Quote from: BBRB on March 19, 2014, 02:27:42 pm
Siloam is 5A...Right?  They looked pretty good in the Benton tournament last weekend...Haven't seen Greenbriar this spring

SS is 6a I believe. 

I think Vilonia will be 1st, Greenbrier a close second, and the rest can be a toss-up.  Alma will claim the 3 or 4 though.

recruitem

Watched Greenbrier at Sylvan Hills tourney. They looked pretty good but I think they got put out by Bald Knob who went on to win it. I thought they were one of the better teams there.

Pioneerpride

Huntsville has a good chance this year to be a 3 or 4. They have all starts back but their pitcher from last year team that was one game short on making the tournament last year. Beat Harrison in a scrimmage 6-1 and beat Gentry 13- 7 Tuesady. The top two teams should not change from last year but the next two spots are going to be fun to watch. :D

JS 1

Any conference scores?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas