• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debra McMaster Softball Tournament

Started by Ole Man River, March 16, 2014, 06:06:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Man River

The D-Mac Tourney starts this Thursday at 4:00.  It will be 58 games of the most exciting thing that will be going on around SW Arkansas for Spring Break.  The games will be Thursday thru Saturday and this year will be giving out $11,000 in Scholarships to 22 Seniors to help further their education to college.
  Thanks to all the sponsors, voluteers, coaches, and teams for making this one of the best around.  Some quotes from coaches around the state; "We love to play in the D-Mac every year because we know it will be great softball for a special cause.  It is also the only tournament we have ever played in that our kids are awarded scholarships for college." Another quote  " This tournament gives me as a coach the opportunity to share with my kids outside of softball.  The tournament is successful because of the work that volunteers put in.  I remind my players that life outside of softball is meaningful and sometimes we take it for granted. 
  There are 30 teams from around the State of Arkansas and Northeast Texas that are ready to play.  The teams are assigned to 4 different brackets, in which, they will all be quaranteed 3 games.    So if you want to see a lot of Girls High School Fastpitch Softball, then Hope, Arkansas on March 20, 21, and 22 is the place to be.
  Here are the 1st Round games for each brackets. 

White Bracket:  Fri 5:30 DeQueen-Fouke, Fri 7:00 Foreman-Manfield, Fri 5:30 Camden Fairview- Genoa Central, Fri 4:00 Arkansas High-Bearden.  Finals set for Sat. 8:30.

Blue Bracket:  Fri 4:00 Spring Hill-CAC, Fri 5:30 SS Bee Branch-Cossatot River, Thurs 4:00 Avery-Bradley, Fri 7:00 Jonesboro Westside-Malvern.  Finals set for Sat. 7:00

Red Bracket:  Fri 5:30 Hope-Dover, Fri 5:30 Dierks-Fountain Lake, Fri 4:00 Magnet Cove-Murfreesboro, Fri 7:00 Woodlawn-Bismarck.  Finals set for Sat. 8:30

Gold Bracket:  Fri 4:00 Trinity Christian-Woodlawn JV, Thurs 4:00 Bloomburg-Blevins, Thurs 7:00 Prescott-Spring Hill JV, Thurs 7:00 Lafayette County-Nevada.  Finals set for Sat. 7:00

True Fan

Thanks for the schedule. Looking forward to being there.

old dawg

Looking forward to some good weather and fellowship, and some great softball.

SSHornetSB

I see on the bracket a reference to Kelly 1,2 and 3.  Where are these fields located.  We have been there the last two years but we have not played on these fields.  Thanks.

KOJACK

Quote from: SSHornetSB on March 18, 2014, 10:35:19 am
I see on the bracket a reference to Kelly 1,2 and 3.  Where are these fields located.  We have been there the last two years but we have not played on these fields.  Thanks.
They are about 1/2 mile up the same road.

SSHornetSB

Thanks.  I see them now on Google Maps.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas