• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games This Week

Started by SoftballMom, March 05, 2014, 09:53:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SoftballMom

Who has played so far this week?

SB_Mom

Benton Varsity  beat  Benton Harmony Grove  last night  12-6

ladybulldogs

Quote from: SoftballMom on March 05, 2014, 09:53:23 pm
Who has played so far this week?

I heard Benton and BHG played

Bald Knob vs Beebe got cancelled today

Bald Knob will be at White Hall tomorrow

1-Adam-12

March 06, 2014, 09:54:17 pm #3 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:35:47 pm by 1-Adam-12
Booneville opened their season tonight with a 5-1 win over Ozark. Lady Cats will play Siloam Springs at the Clarksville Tourney tomorrow at 4:30.

Sweet

Spring Hill lost to Atlanta, TX 3-0 on Tuesday
Beat Horatio 4-1 and Dierks 7-1 today.

hitemgogetem

Russellville tops Bryant 4-0.......Kendrick (sp?) was the real deal as usual.  Struck out 13, allowing just three hits....one of which was a crazy bad hop over the 2B head.

One big inning in the 4th was the difference as Bryant couldn't stop the bleeding and get that last out......

It certainly wasn't the difference in the game since Bryant couldn't manage to scratch out a run, but why do softballers refuse to pitch around/walk a really tough hitter with first base open?  My baseball genes must be showing again......oh well.

Mike Love

I knew you were the type that played ball in jeans:)

hitemgogetem

Not quite sure how to take that...................
I've been called worse, so I'll take it.

Mike Love

at least they aint skinny jeans

1-Adam-12

March 07, 2014, 09:04:09 pm #9 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:41:49 am by 1-Adam-12
Booneville has beaten Siloam Springs 5-4 and Alma 8-1 in Clarksville Tourney.  Pottsville up next at 10:30 tomorrow.

Lionheart88

White Hall over Bald Knob 4-3 tonight at White Hall.

SB_Mom

Benton beat Rogers 8-2 last night

Coach Ernest-Nashville

Mena beat Nashville 6-4 on Friday. Mena looked real good. Solid defense, real good pitching, big bats up and down the order. Well coached and play the game the right way. Very impressive. Good luck to the Lady Bearcats this season, very fun to watch.

1-Adam-12

March 08, 2014, 10:58:09 pm #13 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:04:40 pm by 1-Adam-12
Booneville wins upper division of Clarksville Tournament, going through losers' bracket after a stumble against Pottsville.  After that they beat Siloam Springs, Fayetteville, Pottsville and Ozark twice to win it all.  The last three in the tournament were all from 4A.

Ashdon Ross did some work today picking up all five of the wins. Seemed to get stronger with every game.  Everyone up and down the lineup was on tonight.  Well done ladies.

Also was informed per Twitter that Waldron took top honors in the Ashdown tournament. Congrats Lady Bulldogs, and there's another threat in the 4-4A. Looks like four very strong teams in this conference.

ladybulldogs

Sylvan Hills Tourny

Bald Knob over Greenbrier 4-2
Bald Knob over Texas High 3-2 (8 innings)
Bald Knob over Sylvan Hills 4-2

BBRB

Quote from: ladybulldogs on March 08, 2014, 11:08:05 pm
Sylvan Hills Tourny

Bald Knob over Greenbrier 4-2
Bald Knob over Texas High 3-2 (8 innings)
Bald Knob over Sylvan Hills 4-2
Between these and a one run loss to White Hall Bald Knob must be pretty dang TUFF

NEA Razorback olfan

After 1
Brookland 1
Bald Knob 0

NEA Razorback olfan

Top of 4th
Bald Knob 0
Brookland 2

NEA Razorback olfan

Top of 5th
Bald knob 3
Brookland 2

Good inning for BK
Bases loaded 2 out double

NEA Razorback olfan

Mid 5th
Bald knob 3
Brookland 3

NEA Razorback olfan

March 10, 2014, 06:14:11 pm #20 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:20:13 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Big 2 run hr by BK #1 top of 7th
Bald Knob 5
Brookland 3
Final
Brookland 5 errors

Good game BK!!

MHSmustangs

Midland 9
Greers Ferry Westside 1
Final

Good job Lady Mustangs!

ST

Quote from: hitemgogetem on March 07, 2014, 10:55:08 am
Russellville tops Bryant 4-0.......Kendrick (sp?) was the real deal as usual.  Struck out 13, allowing just three hits....one of which was a crazy bad hop over the 2B head.

One big inning in the 4th was the difference as Bryant couldn't stop the bleeding and get that last out......

It certainly wasn't the difference in the game since Bryant couldn't manage to scratch out a run, but why do softballers refuse to pitch around/walk a really tough hitter with first base open?  My baseball genes must be showing again......oh well.

I would give you a really good answer but I am sure it wouldn't go well with the zen master.

Code3Cat

Dumas 8 Star City 1 F

Freshman Jerrison Edwards picks up the win.

1-Adam-12

GW 4 Booneville 0

We left the bats at home and made some errors but no excuses, good win Lady Bulldogs.

NEASPORTSFAN

Pangburn 13 Black Rock 1 in 4. Sophomore left throws 1 hitter. 11 k's

Jv game pangburn 9-0. Freshman throws no hitter. 7 k's

BBRB

Quote from: ST on March 10, 2014, 08:24:44 pm

I would give you a really good answer but I am sure it wouldn't go well with the zen master.
Maybe eating worms goes to your brain ST...HA!!

GatorBall

Foreman beat Nashville 12-5. Foreman looks really good.

ST

Quote from: BBRB on March 11, 2014, 07:14:09 am

hahahahaha. love it.

crmorrow24

Prescott Lady Wolves 18
Gurdon Lady Go-Devils-2

BBRB

Quote from: ST on March 11, 2014, 09:19:18 am
Quote from: BBRB on March 11, 2014, 07:14:09 am

hahahahaha. love it.
Not everybody would get that one...HA!!

Lionheart88

White Hall 3-0 over Sheridan in the first game of a varsity doubleheader.

MHSmustangs

Midland  11
Southside Batesville (4A)  9
Final

Go Mustangs!

Lionheart88

Quote from: Lionheart88 on March 11, 2014, 06:29:21 pm
White Hall 3-0 over Sheridan in the first game of a varsity doubleheader.

Sheridan won the varsity-B game 12-5.

NEASPORTSFAN

March 11, 2014, 10:49:46 pm #34 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:14:40 pm by phstiger
Pangburn 16 Sloan Hendrix 1 in 5.
Morgan Gallegly throws a no hitter, 11 k's,  3 walks  ;D

Pangburn 19 Sloan Hendrix 1 in 4
Erica Parrot throws a 3 hitter. Struck out 4, walked 3.

Pangburn 4-0 (2-0)

NEASPORTSFAN

Jonesboro Westside 9 tuckerman 2

BBRB

Beebe over Lonoke 11-2 in their opener...They have Cabot at home on Thursday and the Drew Melton tournament in Benton starting Friday night

MDXPHD

Quote from: Sweet on March 07, 2014, 12:20:10 am
Spring Hill lost to Atlanta, TX 3-0 on Tuesday
Beat Horatio 4-1 and Dierks 7-1 today.

Spring Hill needs to get the girls from basketball!

crmorrow24

Let them get their State Championship first.

NEASPORTSFAN

outfielder42

Pocahontas 5   Valley View 4

SoftballMom

Any information on the Cabot/Batesville game? Any stand outs? Seen some Batesville girls over the summer, looks like a pretty good solid team.

watchemplay

Does anyone know what the outcome of the Perryville versus Pottsville game was?

NEA Razorback olfan

NEASPORTSFAN

Quote from: SoftballMom on March 13, 2014, 09:16:52 am
Any information on the Cabot/Batesville game? Any stand outs? Seen some Batesville girls over the summer, looks like a pretty good solid team.
Batesville outhit Cabot 12-8 but lost 7-4. Gotta score them when they get in position.

Pvile007

Pottsville 4 Perryville 1. Perryville came out flat at the plate and had some costly errors. Not taking anything away from Pottsville, their pitching was good and they hit the ball. A letdown from Perryville after winning the lower division of the Clarksville tourn this past weekend.

NEASPORTSFAN

Tuckerman 16 Sloan Hendrix 0 in 3 innings.

MHSmustangs

Midland         7
Des Arc (2A)  3
Final

Way to go Lady Mustangs!  Off to a great start 3-0.

ASURedWolf6

Rector (2A-3) 16
Trumann (4A-3) 13

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob 10
Searcy 5

Bald Knob at Heber tomorrow

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas