• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Teams in 2A

Started by Wolfman34, March 05, 2014, 08:30:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothie

Quote from: The real Matt Cook on April 11, 2014, 08:52:08 am
(She)the coach was probably intimidated by the three (men) umps in pink making bad calls.

What about your Football Assistant Coach Umpire Volunteer Guy? No come back on that one? I'm over weight, have food stuck in my beard and I smell like cigarettes and burnt bacon grease. I am the real Matt Cook!
Was you at the game wednesday? If so you know that man is not going allow anyone that is realistic to believe he is going to give SH any favorable calls.
I don't know who you are nor do I care but hope you can sleep well disrespecting someone by using their name and talking about them personally.

True Fan

Quote from: Rothie on April 11, 2014, 11:23:26 am
Quote from: The real Matt Cook on April 11, 2014, 08:52:08 am

What about your Football Assistant Coach Umpire Volunteer Guy?

... you know that man is not going allow anyone that is realistic to believe he is going to give SH any favorable calls.

From an outside perspective, it sounds like the guy does help with the Spring Hill football team. Is that the case?

The real Matt Cook

ZZZZZzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzzz

BBRB

Ole Man River

April 11, 2014, 02:15:27 pm #104 Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:42:03 pm by Ole Man River
You're  probably the one that was mad about the concession stand being by the football field because you're overweight and would probably have a heart attack walking that far for nachos.  Or maybe you're the one that never got picked to play so you have to live thru your daughter that plays for Foreman.  Either way until you have either played the game or umpired a game, just keep on down grading everyone else because you've never got picked to play on a team...OMR OUT!!!

BIG_K

Where's the Dead Horse At?

searkhogfan

Woodlawn 4
Rison. 3

Wasn't pretty. But  Win's a Win. Still undefeated.

The real Matt Cook

Yawn

Foreman 10
Lafayette County 0

Night nite
ZZZZZzzzzzzz
Zzzzzz
Zzzzzzz

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas