• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 - 7A MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, March 21, 2017, 06:32:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

March 21, 2017, 06:32:29 am Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 07:46:08 am by 3 Dollar
For a little Spring Break conversation:

1...North Little Rock
2...Bentonville
3...Van Buren
4...Bentonville West
5...Conway
6...Rogers
7...Cabot
8...Rogers Heritage
9...Bryant
10..Fort Smith Southside

;)

As of 4/14/2017:

1...Bentonville
2...Bentonville West
3...Van Buren
4...Rogers
5...North Little Rock
6...Cabot
7...Bryant
8...Rogers Heritage
9...Springdale Har-Ber
10..Fort Smith Southside

:D

As of 4-22-2017:

1...Bentonville
2...Bryant
3...Rogers
4...North Little Rock
5...Cabot
6...Bentonville West
7...Van Buren
8...Rogers Heritage
9...Springdale HarBer
10..Fort Smith Southside

;D

As of 4-30-2017:

1...Bentonville
2...Bryant
3...Rogers
4...Cabot
5...North Little Rock
6...Bentonville West
7...Van Buren
8...Rogers Heritage
9...Springdale HarBer
10..Fort Smith Southside

>:(

As of 5-9-2017:
Pre-State Tournament

1...Bentonville
2...Bryant
3...Rogers
4...Cabot
5...North Little Rock
6...Van Buren
7...Rogers Heritage
8...Bentonville West
9...Springdale Har-Ber
10..Conway

:o

onet1m3

1. Bentonville
2. Bryant
3. Cabot
4. NLR
5. Bentonville West
6. Rogers Heritage
7. Rogers
8. Van Buren
9. Conway
10. Southside

softballdad#26

1. Bentonville
2. NLR
3. Bentonville West or Rogers
4. Cabot
5. Bryant
6. Van Buren
7. Rogers Heritage
8. Conway
9. Harbor

And here's why.  Bentonville is currently on a 27 game winning streak. Returning almost everyone from the state championship team. NLR because lets face it they are NLR. Bentonville West is a young team with 0 seniors but they have been very impressive so far this season, we will see how they do when the face some tougher competition in the very near future. Rogers beat both Bryant and Cabot in state tournament last season and is returning 6 starters from that team, 4 of which are seniors. What they lack for in velocity in pitching they more than make up for in ball movement.

IAFLAR7

Quote from: softballdad#26 on March 22, 2017, 10:16:03 am
1. Bentonville
2. NLR
3. Bentonville West or Rogers
4. Cabot
5. Bryant
6. Van Buren
7. Rogers Heritage
8. Conway
9. Harbor

And here's why.  Bentonville is currently on a 27 game winning streak. Returning almost everyone from the state championship team. NLR because lets face it they are NLR. Bentonville West is a young team with 0 seniors but they have been very impressive so far this season, we will see how they do when the face some tougher competition in the very near future. Rogers beat both Bryant and Cabot in state tournament last season and is returning 6 starters from that team, 4 of which are seniors. What they lack for in velocity in pitching they more than make up for in ball movement.
State tournament is not double-elimination. Bentonville knocked out Bryant in extra innings at the state tournament. Understand your rationale though but you should pay close attention to the results of all these teams this year in Max Preps. Might give you a different slant on things..

IAFLAR7

Quote from: 3 Dollar on March 21, 2017, 06:32:29 am

1...North Little Rock
2...Bentonville
3...Van Buren
4...Bentonville West
5...Conway
6...Rogers
7...Cabot
8...Rogers Heritage
9...Bryant
10..Fort Smith Southside

;)
Conway? #5?

softballdad#26

Quote from: IAFLAR7 on March 22, 2017, 11:38:14 am
State tournament is not double-elimination. Bentonville knocked out Bryant in extra innings at the state tournament. Understand your rationale though but you should pay close attention to the results of all these teams this year in Max Preps. Might give you a different slant on things..

You are right, Rogers beat Conway and Cabot out last year. But again Bentonville has 8 hrs through 6 games, with 6 different girls, which tells me there lineup is stacked with power, not to mention there pitchers with a combine ERA of .50 for the season so far. They will tough to beat. Also you should not count out Rogers this year they have all ready blown out Conway 11-1 and had a very good come from behind win against Heritage 9-7. They have a very good defense with what I would call above average bats.  All I'm saying is the title will stay in NWA this year.

IAFLAR7

Quote from: softballdad#26 on March 22, 2017, 12:10:32 pm

You are right, Rogers beat Conway and Cabot out last year. But again Bentonville has 8 hrs through 6 games, with 6 different girls, which tells me there lineup is stacked with power, not to mention there pitchers with a combine ERA of .50 for the season so far. They will tough to beat. Also you should not count out Rogers this year they have all ready blown out Conway 11-1 and had a very good come from behind win against Heritage 9-7. They have a very good defense with what I would call above average bats.  All I'm saying is the title will stay in NWA this year.
Yes, Bentonville is really good.
I see Benton beat Rogers 7-3 last week. Benton is down by their standards. Bryant beat Benton fairly easy.

unw1red

March 27, 2017, 12:36:36 pm #7 Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:45:17 pm by unw1red
Conway has been beaten 17-1 twice by Bentonville and Bentonville West. 11-1 by Rogers and 4-1 again by Bentonville West. They are not a Top 10 team. Cabot is very impressive. Their starting pitcher is a lefty with a good screwball and if the ump is giving her the outside part of the plate, she will be tough to beat. Even when the girls made contact, the ball didn't travel far. She just has a funky spin. Heritage got rocked pretty hard in spring break tourney. Bryant and Van Buren may be the party crashers. Bentonville West has 8 HR in 11 games. Six by a freshman that just committed to Florida State. Bentonville West could be a bracket buster too.

softballdad#26

3/28 Bentonville 27 Harbor 0
       Bentonville West 10  Springdale 0
       Rogers 9 Fayetteville 3

IAFLAR7

March 29, 2017, 09:30:07 pm #9 Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 09:36:50 pm by IAFLAR7
Quote from: unw1red on March 27, 2017, 12:36:36 pm
Conway has been beaten 17-1 twice by Bentonville and Bentonville West. 11-1 by Rogers and 4-1 again by Bentonville West. They are not a Top 10 team. Cabot is very impressive. Their starting pitcher is a lefty with a good screwball and if the ump is giving her the outside part of the plate, she will be tough to beat. Even when the girls made contact, the ball didn't travel far. She just has a funky spin. Heritage got rocked pretty hard in spring break tourney. Bryant and Van Buren may be the party crashers. Bentonville West has 8 HR in 11 games. Six by a freshman that just committed to Florida State. Bentonville West could be a bracket buster too.
should be an interesting season..

Idoknow

Will anyone be posting scores for the Van Buren Tournament this weekend. Friday 31- Sat -1!

Razorback Red

Quote from: Idoknow on March 31, 2017, 12:02:59 pm
Will anyone be posting scores for the Van Buren Tournament this weekend. Friday 31- Sat -1!

Saw on Twitter where Greenwood beat Bville West 7-1.  Bville West up on Harber early.

Bentonville shut out both Mena (3-0) and Atkins (10-0) to move to 11-0 on the season.

IAFLAR7

Sheridan beat Russellville 10-1 and Rogers 3-1. They play Bentonville in the morning.

Idoknow

Quote from: IAFLAR7 on March 31, 2017, 08:40:29 pm
Sheridan beat Russellville 10-1 and Rogers 3-1. They play Bentonville in the morning.
Does anyone know who Benton beat 15-0. Heard the freshman 3rd baseman hit a center field home run.

maxswine

I was out there some today.  What I saw...
Rogers 7, Scranton 0
Scranton 2, Russellville 0
Atkins 5, Alma 0
Alma 4, Mena 3

Maybe someone else can fill in other scores.  I do know that Van Buren beat Brookland in the first round game.  And Benton Beat Har-Ber in the first round game also.

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 0
Van Buren 10
F

Dardanelle 0
Brookland 11
F

NEA Razorback olfan

4th
Brookland 4
Bentonville West 6

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 5
Bentonville West 6
F

NEA Razorback olfan

Russellville  1
Brookland 12
F

Idoknow

Anyone have Sheridan And Benton scores today.

NEA Razorback olfan

Benton 1
Van Buren 3
F

Per max preps

NEA Razorback olfan

Van Buren 1
Sheridan 4
F

Per Max Preps

softballdad#26

Big day in 7A

Bentonville vs Rogers "Both unbeaten in conference play"
Bentonville West vs Heritage "West is unbeaten in conference play"
Bryant vs Cabot "Both unbeaten in conference play"

Pardon the expression but looks like its time to "thin the herd" so to speak.

97softballmom

Rogers High 5-Bentonville 3.  Final

IAFLAR7

3 Dollar

onet1m3

Its Bentonville/Bryant/Rogers and then everyone else.. Bryant is impressive. The lefty freshman pitcher is the real deal.  And as a team they can hit it.

IAFLAR7

Quote from: onet1m3 on April 14, 2017, 09:01:17 am
Its Bentonville/Bryant/Rogers and then everyone else.. Bryant is impressive. The lefty freshman pitcher is the real deal.  And as a team they can hit it.

Bryant beat 24-0 Bauxite 4-1.
Don't count out Cabot from that list & NLR always shows up at state..

softballdad#26

April 17, 2017, 07:00:06 am #28 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:59:20 am by softballdad#26
Quote from: 3 Dollar on March 21, 2017, 06:32:29 am

1...North Little Rock
2...Bentonville
3...Van Buren
4...Bentonville West
5...Conway
6...Rogers
7...Cabot
8...Rogers Heritage
9...Bryant
10..Fort Smith Southside

;)

As of 4/14/2017:

1...Bentonville
2...Bentonville West
3...Van Buren
4...Rogers
5...North Little Rock
6...Cabot
7...Bryant
8...Rogers Heritage
9...Springdale Har-Ber
10..Fort Smith Southside

:D

1) Rogers/ Bentonville--- this will be decided next week Rogers won the first meeting and has been the
    only team to touch Bentonville offensively all season.
2) Bryant--- they have allready beat NLR and Cabot and had an impressive win over Bauxite.
3) Van Buren/ NLR/ Cabot--- in no particular order. Van Buren is a very tough team this year, but NLR does
    bring it at state.
4) Rogers Heritage/ Bentonville West/ Harbor.  Heritage lost both to Bentonville and Rogers on the first
    meeting this year. Bentonville West lost to Bentonville, Rogers, and Heritage. I still believe Harbor is
    going to shock someone this year they have lost some very close games to some very good teams.

3 Dollar

BIG_K

IAFLAR7

Big game tonight - Bryant at Cabot. Essentially for the conference title assuming they both win out. Cabot would need to win by more than 2 to hold an advantage. If Cabot wins by 2 the head to head point differential would be the same. From what I have read it would then go to head to head conference point differential. They will both get a bye but the obvious advantage of winning the conference would be to get on the other opposite side of Bentonville in the state bracket.

softballdad#26

Big game in the west as well, Rogers vs Bentonville @ Bentonville. Who ever wins will be conference champs as long as they win out. Rogers won the first meeting this year.

IAFLAR7

softballdad#26

Bentonville over Rogers 1-0

IAFLAR7

Quote from: softballdad#26 on April 28, 2017, 09:48:29 am
Bentonville over Rogers 1-0
Assume since Rogers lost twice Bentonville has the #1 seed? Had they not lost twice Rogers would probably have the advantage due to the point differential in the head-to-head matchups.

unw1red

Rogers hosts Bentonville West on Tuesday. If BWHS wins, they share 2nd place in 7A-West. Rogers then finishes with Springdale while BWHS has to finish at home against Bentonville and Van Buren. The last week still has lots of possibilities.

3 Dollar

ST

Bryant  6
NLR 3

Bryant Conference champs. Haven't been able to say that for a while, but glad to see it!

softballdad#26

May 03, 2017, 09:56:56 am #39 Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 10:03:53 am by softballdad#26
Rogers 6 Bentonville West 5   via walk off HR.

softballdad#26

7a West  Bentonville Conference Champs with win over Bentonville West last night 5-4 in eight innings. Rogers will be the number 2 seed with a win over Springdale last night. 3 and 5 seeds will be decided tonight with Bentonville West facing Van Buren winner gets #3 loser falls to #5, 4 seed is Rogers Heritage, and 6 seed will be Harbor.

3 Dollar

mack

Quote from: ST on May 02, 2017, 08:15:44 pm
Bryant  6
NLR 3

Bryant Conference champs. Haven't been able to say that for a while, but glad to see it!

Congratulations, but you'll be waitin'  another year to try to get to the finals old buddy.
5th year in a row, NLR Ladycats to the finals...

pruff

Mack,

Where do I meet you to get my ticket from you?

mack

Quote from: pruff on May 13, 2017, 07:43:52 pm
Mack,

Where do I meet you to get my ticket from you?

Refresh me Pruff....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas