• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cedar Ridge Baseball

Started by WPWells, March 01, 2015, 02:32:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Here's some help for the fans who can't let it go

brown2010

why don't u shut up and let these young men alone or go see there parents face to face.

WPWells

When they move on I will. I made my peace last night but people felt the need to bring it back up today

baseballfan92

What's going on at Cedar Ridge?

jr17

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂LOL

OB11

Quote from: baseballfan92 on March 01, 2015, 05:28:45 pm
What's going on at Cedar Ridge?

Go read the Region 2 Tournament at Rose Bud thread on the 3A basketball board if you really want to know. 

doubled

12th I just watched Lamar hand your tigers a run rule in the 5th something like 22 to 4. Then cedar beat Lamar in the championship game of the Harrison tournament.

WPWells

I was there all day. I guess you also realized that my Tigers played 6 games this week too

FNLsupporter

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 11, 2015, 10:50:25 pm
I was there all day. I guess you also realized that my Tigers played 6 games this week too
I don't care if they played 20 games, that's funny!!

doubled

Quote from: FNLsupporter on April 12, 2015, 07:55:05 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 11, 2015, 10:50:25 pm
I don't care if they played 20 games, that's funny!!
lol

WPWells

The difference is I'm not getting on and saying that Charleston still has the best player and the officials were bad

brown2010

nobody cares what u say  u lost they won the tournament

WPWells

I didn't dispute that fact. Congratulations to Cedar Ridge. Now just go entertain yourself while I try to care about anything you have to say. It isn't healthy to have so much hate

WPWells

Cedar Ridge officially makes the state tournament in 0 boys sports

Proud Buckaroo

Take the salt, and rub it into their wound.. Lol.

WPWells

I just want to know where their fans are? Did they have the best baseball player in the 3A too?

Proud Buckaroo

No way. That was Charleston. hahah.

Longfellow

I've been waiting on the this thread since February! Hah I knew it would come back

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas