• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

farmington vs Gravette

Started by farmingtonbaseball, April 02, 2008, 09:04:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

farmingtonbaseball

they both will be pitching the best!
who come out on top?

Ty

hillbilly

They will throw Abrecht, its a meaningful game and he is by far the best pitcher they have. It's not even close, good luck to both teams and go Gravette.

Wendell Robinson

McKnz

littlegogat

Quote from: McKnz on April 02, 2008, 10:24:01 pm
Quote from: ArtR on April 02, 2008, 09:58:17 pm
rained out

They played 5 innings though...I think.
The played 4 innings. Farmington was winning 5-0 when the game was suspended.  Mckinzie pitched for Gravette. Abrecht pitched for Farmington.

McKnz

April 03, 2008, 07:39:21 am #7 Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 07:44:41 am by McKnz
Sounds like it was a pretty good game.

farmingtonbaseball

Quote from: littlegogat on April 03, 2008, 06:16:09 am
Quote from: McKnz on April 02, 2008, 10:24:01 pm
Quote from: ArtR on April 02, 2008, 09:58:17 pm
rained out

They played 5 innings though...I think.
The played 4 innings. Farmington was winning 5-0 when the game was suspended.  Mckinzie pitched for Gravette. Abrecht pitched for Farmington.
it was the top of the 5th . farmington needed 3 outs to win the game

Ty

Looks like Farmington jumped on 'Kenzie.

Stros

Quote from: Tyler3312 on April 04, 2008, 09:48:15 am

if 5 runs is jumping on him I guess you can say that.  But Farmington being the best Hitting time in Conf.  I would say he did a great job esp for not being 100%.   I would like to see what he does to the rest of the Conf.

McKnz

April 04, 2008, 01:44:08 pm #11 Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 01:52:29 pm by McKnz

Seriously, Brandon...was that necessary?

Quote from: Success is a Journey, Not a Destination on April 04, 2008, 12:07:35 pm
if 5 runs is jumping on him I guess you can say that.  But Farmington being the best Hitting time in Conf.  I would say he did a great job esp for not being 100%.   I would like to see what he does to the rest of the Conf.

Thanks man. I think he did a fine job. He's not quite 100% yet and Farmington is a very good team. Either way, he only gave up 4 hits, albeit one was a 3 run HR.

Stros

Quote from: McKnz on April 04, 2008, 01:44:08 pm

Seriously, Brandon...was that necessary.

Quote from: Success is a Journey, Not a Destination on April 04, 2008, 12:07:35 pm
if 5 runs is jumping on him I guess you can say that.  But Farmington being the best Hitting team in Conf.  I would say he did a great job esp for not being 100%.   I would like to see what he does to the rest of the Conf.

Thanks man. I think he did a fine job. He's not quite 100% yet and Farmington is a very good team. Either way, he only gave up 4 hits, albeit one was a 3 run HR.

If I read the Schedule right on the school's website.  And barring anymore Rain he will face Union Monday....

littlegogat

Farmington had 5 hits and Gravette had 1 hit thru four innings.

hillbilly

Gave up 5 hits, 1 of which was a HR in that little league park they call a baseball field. You could take off some runs if you were in a real park.

big tater

Quote from: hillbilly on April 02, 2008, 05:03:23 pm
They will throw Abrecht, its a meaningful game and he is by far the best pitcher they have. It's not even close, good luck to both teams and go Gravette.
you obviously have a problem with Kahl, what is it?  You say that Abrecht is the best by "FAR" and its not even close..that has to mean you have a ill feelings toward him.  If thats the case you should probably get counseling or something to take care of whatever inadequacies you might have.  Maybe its the fact that you cant hit???? Or maybe you were on the team that he shut out twice in the same year as a freshman?? I think both were 1 or 2 hitters that he threw.  Thats of course if your name tells where you played at.  Go ahead and state your opinion that Abrecht will throw the game but keep the jabs at Kahl to yourself.  Or maybe you should try and step back up to the plate.

imadork

Quote from: littlegogat on April 04, 2008, 02:29:19 pm

Farmington had 5 hits and Gravette had 1 hit thru four innings.
What day will this game be finished? Do they just start where they left off?

FarmingtonCardFan

April 06, 2008, 01:16:42 pm #17 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:07:57 pm by FarmingtonCardFan
Quote from: hillbilly on April 04, 2008, 03:09:05 pm
Gave up 5 hits, 1 of which was a HR in that little league park they call a baseball field. You could take off some runs if you were in a real park.

Hey, take up your issues with the proper authorities at the Farmington School District... don't take away a great hit by a high school kid! 

I think everyone who has had a kid play on that field would agree they would prefer a larger outfield area, but I'm sure money is always a problem (not to mention that elementary school just beyond the fence) but I bet there's a good chance they'll name the field after you if you want to make a sizable donation for a bigger one.

hillbilly

Last time I checked this was an open forum to let out any opinion or thought that I want to. If you don't like it, you don't have to respond. I wouldn't donate 1 penny of mine to anything that has to do with Farmington.

McKnz

Quote from: imadork on April 05, 2008, 05:01:35 pm
What day will this game be finished? Do they just start where they left off?

I don't think it's been decided yet.

alrighty already

Quote from: hillbilly on April 06, 2008, 02:40:50 pm
Last time I checked this was an open forum to let out any opinion or thought that I want to. If you don't like it, you don't have to respond. I wouldn't donate 1 penny of mine to anything that has to do with Farmington.
voicing your opinion and actually facts are what you should do on here....but you can do it without taking jabs at particular people and it "was" obvious what your intent was, especially since its not the first time. 

CardsQB12

Funny thing is, the depth of the outfield doesn't really affect the game. Both Farmington and whatever team they happen to be playing have the same opportunity to knock one out.

farmingtonbaseball

Quote from: CardsQB12 on April 06, 2008, 10:30:37 pm

Funny thing is, the depth of the outfield doesn't really affect the game. Both Farmington and whatever team they happen to be playing have the same opportunity to knock one out.
thank u!!!!!!

Stros

Quote from: farmingtonbaseball on April 07, 2008, 08:48:59 am

thank u!!!!!!

How many times does Farmington play at home this year.  Dont tell me Home Field advantage doesnt matter.  Please dont insult US by saying it doesnt.  I understand it might be a money issue.  And that is understandable but dont make it out to be Everyone is equal when they come to our park.  You play on that field everyday.....

bvillefan57

your exactly right about home field advantage.  I hear the coaches over der at farmtown hired a magician to place magical powers on the field and sway the games in their favor.  plus all the fans at the games ar super intimidating...all 15 of them.  In ozarks case, i guess the magic just didn't work until extra innings.  if i was hittin at that field tho..i'd jack one out on miller, abrect, and kahl any day and i'll hit five when we play them this year

CardsQB12

Quote from: Success is a Journey, Not a Destination on April 07, 2008, 10:16:38 am
Quote from: farmingtonbaseball on April 07, 2008, 08:48:59 am

thank u!!!!!!

How many times does Farmington play at home this year.  Dont tell me Home Field advantage doesnt matter.  Please dont insult US by saying it doesnt.  I understand it might be a money issue.  And that is understandable but dont make it out to be Everyone is equal when they come to our park.  You play on that field everyday.....

Farmington has 9 home games this year out of 20 plus. How can you say that the depth of the outfield fence creates a home field advantage? The rest of our field is at least groomed and well kept, which is more than I can say about the ruts and mud in the outfield at Ozark. How did I insult you or anyone from Ozark? If you're upset about the game winning home run earlier this year it still would have been a hit had the fence been deeper. It would have been at least a double, still allowing the runner to score. How about the outcome when Farmington played at Ozark? If you don't see that the depth of the fence remains a constant and both teams have the same opportunity then I don't know what to tell you. If you want to say that playing on our field every day has some sort of effect, then realize that if anything it's a negative one. I've already stated that Farmington plays the majority of their games on the road, so practicing in a smaller park every day doesn't give the experience needed when playing in a larger park.

McKnz

Gravette beat Union Christian today 8-2

hillbilly

If you are taking shots at the field in Ozark you are dumber than I thought.

edghog

He's not dumb but he is a know it all.

CardsQB12

Quote from: hillbilly on April 07, 2008, 07:17:59 pm
If you are taking shots at the field in Ozark you are dumber than I thought.

I'll admit, I did not actually see Ozark's field and what I posted was simply word of mouth. However, I could certainly say the same for you for taking shots at Farmington's field. I hope you'll note that I did not. 

Also, I noticed you have no comment on the rest of my post. Why is that? I mean I enjoy being insulted and all, really I do, but I would appreciate some response to the bulk of my statements.

Quote from: edghog on April 07, 2008, 08:02:17 pm
He's not dumb but he is a know it all.

Do I know you? Do you know me? No.

alrighty already

I gotta agree that practicing on a small field probably isnt the best thing for a team.  Its seems to me that size does matter in this case!

FarmingtonCardFan

April 07, 2008, 10:09:40 pm #31 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:47:34 pm by FarmingtonCardFan

agreed

FarmingtonCardFan

April 07, 2008, 10:14:05 pm #32 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:46:50 pm by FarmingtonCardFan
Quote from: McKnz on April 07, 2008, 06:55:42 pm

that makes things interesting

hillbilly

I don't know what you want me to say, I stated a fact. Farmington plays on a field that is the size of a little league field, and that it probably wouldn't have went over on a regular sized field. Never said it was illegal, wrong, whatever. It is a joke that they have to play on that field, that's all I am saying.

McKnz

Quote from: FarmingtonCardFan on April 07, 2008, 10:14:05 pm
good job Gravette!  that makes things interesting, doesn't it?

Seems so. We haven't played PG yet though.

bvillefan57

i heard that farmington beat ozark like 5 or 6 games in a row...i'm sure half were in ozark or somewhere else.  hillbilly is just a cranky sugarpants who is obviously upset that he has to be from such an inbreed town....anyway...they both suck...i'm calling 4 homers against either one of there best pitchers.  both teams suck, so get over yourselfs.  no one on either team is worth a honeycomb. 

hillbilly

I hope you aren't from Berryville.

farmingtonbaseball

Quote from: bvillefan57 on April 08, 2008, 08:33:26 am
i heard that farmington beat ozark like 5 or 6 games in a row...i'm sure half were in ozark or somewhere else.  hillbilly is just a cranky sugarpants who is obviously upset that he has to be from such an inbreed town....anyway...they both suck...i'm calling 4 homers against either one of there best pitchers.  both teams suck, so get over yourselfs.  no one on either team is worth a honeycomb. 
say what? we both suck?   

hillbilly

Quote from: McKnz on April 07, 2008, 06:55:42 pm
Did Union throw their ace?

McKnz

April 08, 2008, 10:17:22 am #39 Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:25:12 am by McKnz
Yes, according to the Gravette head coach it was.

bvillefan57

Quote from: hillbilly on April 08, 2008, 09:18:08 am
I hope you aren't from Berryville.
...man ozark people are inbreds.  i kinda thought the screen name gave it away but i guess some are too dumb to catch on.  anyways, both farmington, ozark, gravette are nowhere near my team.  don't let our record fool you, we are just now coming together at the right time.  i think we'll win the district tourny championship, especially after i jack 4 off of kahl....oh yeah and hillbilly, were you at the game against gravette to see the homerun? the only park it woudnn't have been out on would be yellowstone (to help you out, that's pretty dang big)...anyways, quit whinin cuz your team sux and we rock...

hillbilly

I guess you are too dumb to know that there is another Bville around here, that would own your school in basically every sport Ozark, Gravette, and Farmington would. It's Booneville if you haven't figured that out by now. I didn't even know Berryville had a baseball team, they probably won't make it out of district, like usual.

bvillefan57

Quote from: hillbilly on April 08, 2008, 12:19:44 pm
I guess you are too dumb to know that there is another Bville around here, that would own your school in basically every sport Ozark, Gravette, and Farmington would. It's Booneville if you haven't figured that out by now. I didn't even know Berryville had a baseball team, they probably won't make it out of district, like usual.

once again hillbilly, you amaze me with your stupidity...why in the world would someone from boonville be posting in a thread about 1-4A teams...you are the only one inbred enough to do that...and you say you have never heard of a berryville, but we would rape every brother-sister offspring downthere in baseball.  you aren't even in the conference so quit wasting your breath, you'll need it for sissy later on tonight!

weskahl

Last time i checked Farmington and Gravette are the best two teams in the conference........And Bville you will not hit a homerun off me or anyone on our pitching staff...And yes our field is small but as stated before everyone has the same oppurtunity to hit one out.....

alrighty already

what is Berryvilles record and who have they beat in the conference?

Stros

farmingtonbaseball

Quote from: alrighty already on April 08, 2008, 03:45:21 pm
what is Berryvilles record and who have they beat in the conference?
they have won like one game lol

McKnz

I'm not sure of his name, but I'm pretty sure it was the same kid who was supposed to be a very good pitcher last season but was injured for much of the year.

Our coach said he was very solid.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas