• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Woodlawn) The Bears will win it all-deal or no deal?

Started by HOGFAN06, April 18, 2006, 03:52:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGFAN06

My prediction is that the Woodlawn bears will take State they are now 28-2 amazing, these are not pansy teams either

GOING, GOING...GONE

They might will it all...still not sure, look at all those district championships and "all those" regionals...only one has been captured by the bears...

bearalumni07

bearalumni07

we were losing 5-0 to harmony grove yesterday & came back to win 15-5 in 6 innings. dusty williams & tyler poss hit 2 out each

The-Bookie

Perry_Mc

bearpapa

You seem to know a lot about Woodlawn,  Whataboy.    ::)

bearpapa

Quote from: The-Bookie on April 19, 2006, 10:26:07 am
OMG, you beat the Grove? How? :-\

Woodlawn made several errors to start the game & spotted HG 5 runs.  Harmony Grove had 2 pretty good pitchers & Woodlawn finally got to them both.  HG is not a great team, but their top 4 or 5 hitters aren't bad.

woodlawndad

Quote from: ZBEAR on April 19, 2006, 06:34:48 pm
Quote from: The-Bookie on April 19, 2006, 10:26:07 am
OMG, you beat the Grove? How? :-\

Woodlawn made several errors to start the game & spotted HG 5 runs. Harmony Grove had 2 pretty good pitchers & Woodlawn finally got to them both. HG is not a great team, but their top 4 or 5 hitters aren't bad.

Woodlawn did look very poised, even when they were down.  Lots of smiles & positive talk.  This team picks itself up very well.  HG wasn't as bad as I expected.  The first pitcher (can't remember his name) had a lot of movement on his ball.  And the Russell kid threw the ball very hard as well.  But he'd already caught about 4 or 5 innings when they put him in. 
I really believe this Woodlawn team can go along way this season.  But it will be up to them (Woodlawn).......   Go Bears

GOING, GOING...GONE

Quote from: ZBEAR on April 19, 2006, 06:22:01 pm
You seem to know a lot about Woodlawn,  Whataboy. ::)
any one who plays at your home field can clearly read the tournament championships on the right field wall.

woodlawndad

Quote from: Whataplay3 on April 20, 2006, 12:04:51 am
Quote from: ZBEAR on April 19, 2006, 06:22:01 pm
You seem to know a lot about Woodlawn, Whataboy. ::)
any one who plays at your home field can clearly read the tournament championships on the right field wall.

Should they not put it up there ? ? ? ? ?    :-\

GOING, GOING...GONE

woodlawndad

Perry_Mc

I didnt say nothin bad about them, I was just giving you my opinion...gotta problem with it zbear?

woodlawndad

Quote from: The Water Boy on April 21, 2006, 01:02:12 pm
I didnt say nothin bad about them, I was just giving you my opinion...gotta problem with it zbear?

Don't Provoke him.  He just likes Yanking your chain...... ::)

bearpapa

Quote from: woodlawndad on April 21, 2006, 05:41:21 pm
Quote from: The Water Boy on April 21, 2006, 01:02:12 pm

Don't Provoke him.  He just likes Yanking your chain...... ::)

Now you're hurting my feelings.      :'( :'(

hghornets

im ready i still have a year b4 i play baseball at harmony grove but goin to 4 world series im ready to play woodlawn everyone talks about them bein so good

woodlawndad

Quote from: hghornets on August 03, 2006, 11:11:01 pm
im ready i still have a year b4 i play baseball at harmony grove but goin to 4 world series im ready to play woodlawn everyone talks about them bein so good

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express too ? ? ? ?

n0toriousnrg

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas