• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 A poll ? who is goin to be good this year?

Started by big Papi, January 24, 2016, 11:27:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big Papi

eoutlaw

OB11

Armorel is always good.  Not sure what they lost from last year but it usually doesn't matter.  They always seem to make a run.

CurseOfTheGoat

Jacksonville Lighthouse will make some noise this year, likely wont be state title contenders... But with a year under their feet and the athletes and solid ballplayers they have, deadly combination for a small school in a 1A-5 division that is looking down this year. Solid run in the postseason looks highly likely.

Oldref

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on February 09, 2016, 10:42:00 am
Armorel is always good.  Not sure what they lost from last year but it usually doesn't matter.  They always seem to make a run.

Armorel lost a couple of really good players and one good pitcher but they will be tough again this year. Bay has almost all of their players back and will ad a couple of pretty good freshmen that will be in the mix this year. Bay has two really good pitchers back for their junior seasons. I expect Bay and Armorel to be in the mix in 1A. Think Viola is also going to be good again.

hogman

I agree with oldref. Smith kid from Bay has to be one of the best in 1A this year.

Oldref

Quote from: hogman on February 15, 2016, 02:55:18 pm
I agree with oldref. Smith kid from Bay has to be one of the best in 1A this year.

Smith and Layne and pray for rain:-)   They were both really good last year and both have really gotten stronger/bigger. I expect them to both be really good. They have another pitcher, a lefty, that they think will also help. Now it they can figure a way to score a few more runs they have a shot at going farther than last year at state.

big Papi

I herd Taylor has most of its players back from last years team?

hogman

I believe Viola will be the favorite. They return the most players. Only thing I see that may hurt them is a weak schedule.

big Papi

Anyone hear if Southside will be good this year? I herd the big left is going to pitch in college.

DingerDaddy5

I hear Taylor has 3 kids that are pretty salty. I would definitely go with them.

BoxNOne

I think Woodlawn drops to 1a next year. Better go for the gusto now!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas