• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-4a Baseball 2013

Started by TIGER101, November 02, 2012, 09:29:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldbadger

So were all the other teams.

Oldbadger

Quote from: TIGER101 on April 27, 2013, 12:13:03 pm
what they should do is play games three and four let the winner of those two games with the higher seed in conference be the 3&4 seed in regional.  then let Prairie Grove and Farmington play to decide the 1 and 2 seed.  that way no one will get hurt on pitching and Dragging this whole thing out.
[/quote 

Games will start at 12:00 on Monday and proceed as planned for today.

Nip/Tusk

And not give the 3 & 4 a chance to improve their seed?  Cmon, tiger. That wouldn't be fair.

TIGER101

I promise you none of them want to play on Tuesday like they will have to now.  I would rather be a 3 or 4 with pitching on Thursday at Regionals, than be a 1 or 2 without pitching. The Thursday game is the most important game of the year to date.  That doesn't take much common since to figure out. 

TIGER101

Ask  coach Harris or coack McKenzie if they want to enter Thursdays game having to face PG then probably Farmington after you have to still win one to get to them.  That's still 3 more games you have to play.

MajorLeaguer

Who plays on Thursday?  My schedule shows the Regional starts Friday.

TIGER101

Quote from: MajorLeaguer on April 27, 2013, 01:11:39 pm
Who plays on Thursday?  My schedule shows the Regional starts Friday.

Sorry, I was thinking 2 day rest from Monday, but it will be the same after it has been moved to Tuesday. 

MajorLeaguer

Hey no problem.   I thought maybe my information was wrong.

Nip/Tusk

If they're gonna do that, might as well just cancel the rest of it and seed it out.

TIGER101

Other conferences are apparently doing that.  That's what makes it tough.  You have a conference have their whole pitching staff fresh going against someone like Lincoln, gravette, Pea Ridge or Ozark who has to possibly play 3?? 

BarnYard91

You're matched up in regionals with the 4-4A. They will play their championship on Tuesday as well.

Who is hosting Regionals?  Rain in the forecast. Hope they have a tarp!

Oldbadger

I think it is Farmington.

NwaSportsFan

NwaSportsFan

No full field tarp either

TIGER101

Tarps, Tarps, Tarps.  Now everyone is seeing my point.  You take a field like Farmington, I love the set up.  One on the nicest new field in Arkansas.  Nothing against Farmington, just using them as an example.  If you spend $200,000 why not spend $203,000.00 and get a tarp.
You might as well run a clock in the state semi finals in football with a stop watch..  lol

NwaSportsFan

yarddawg

I thought I read somewhere that farmtown had the 3k but had to spend it on paint remover in PG?

don't be surprised to see Harper out at the field with 300 umbrellas keeping the field dry for regionals

TIGER101

Quote from: yarddawg on April 27, 2013, 08:23:55 pm
I thought I read somewhere that farmtown had the 3k but had to spend it on paint remover in PG?

don't be surprised to see Harper out at the field with 300 umbrellas keeping the field dry for regionals

no need to do that he can just move all the games to Prairie Grove

Nip/Tusk

Hmmm. 300 umbrellas. Divided by 2 makes 150.................

Got it.

Farmington can use all 150 of their football coaches!!

OldMule

Quote from: TIGER101 on April 27, 2013, 10:25:36 pm
Quote from: yarddawg on April 27, 2013, 08:23:55 pm

no need to do that he can just move all the games to Prairie Grove

We could probably play at PG:  All those rocks allow the field to drain real well.

TIGER101

April 28, 2013, 02:56:37 pm #370 Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 07:09:16 pm by TIGER101
Harper would never allow that cause it would take those pop fly HR's out of play if the wind is blowing..  lol

Baseballdude

What day will te first Regional game be on?

NwaSportsFan

Cajun Hog

Regional starts on Friday at noon 4 games on Friday, 2 on Saturday starting at noon and 2 on Monday starting at noon.

NwaSportsFan

Was it originally on Thursday?

Cajun Hog

Quote from: NwaSportsFan on April 28, 2013, 10:24:36 pm
Was it originally on Thursday?

No, the bracket have shown Friday start from the beginning.

NwaSportsFan

I just found out we do have a tarp. I apologize

Oldbadger

Lincoln beats Pea Ridge 5-2.  Cummings the Winner, Harris the save.

NwaSportsFan

Heard Ozark beat Gravette. Details?

hillbilly

NwaSportsFan

Farmington over Ozark 3-1. Off night hitting for the cards

Oldbadger

Anyone have the score of Booneville/Dover and Farmington/PG?

NwaSportsFan

BarnYard91

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas