• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Mineral Springs

Started by Champ74, November 11, 2017, 12:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverBulldog23

Good Game Bulldogs 🐶Bohanon Looked Good Tonight For The Ones Who Saying He Not A QB🤷🏽‍♂️...
Let's Clean Up The Mistakes We Made Heal &Get Ready For Salem Round 3 Dogs Go🤐‼️

NEark tigers

Great game, Bulldog Nation!!

I hope we shook off the rust tonite, but we need to play better next week against Salem...

Champ74

Champ74

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 17, 2017, 10:52:09 pm
I mean he is a bit over the top but what do u want him too do come on here and say his team is going too loose .. I like his fire ...

He's retarded and his fire 🔥 source is retarded also. High functioning Retard classification only because he can boot up a PC to talk goofy ish on Fearlessfriday.

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 17, 2017, 11:19:22 pm
I'm not your son .oh I figured it out everyone still sittin on their tractors this late still working

Technically you are my Son until we meet again! Now, go clean up your darn room boi!

hornets23byers

nightowl

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 11, 2017, 04:06:57 pm
Kinda like us getting beat by strong . Thats all Hampton could say about us ..  only thing we need to fix are stupid penalties and I really think we will be ok ..

hornets23byers

You quoted it correct penalties and mistakes ..

hornets23byers

Positive bro did you make it out of 10 grade . I kinda understood what you said . What am I suppose to ask hot springs I'm lost ... you must had been the guy blazed up in the parking lot.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 17, 2017, 11:21:38 pm
Bohannons passing was on point tonight as well. People keep denying or just don't want to see it but he's got a lot of raw talent.

3 rushing TDs and 2 passing tonight. Should have two more passing but the receivers dropped them and both were right in their hands.

You folks can doubt all you want but he's good and as long as he is successful at what he does what does it matter.
Mr. Bohannon is a tremendous talent, period.  My take on him after seeing him in person is that he has a tremendous amount of raw talent.  As a QB he has a lot of work to do.  He would not be able to get away with some of his throws.  But he is loaded with potential. He is a good kid that took a picture with my little boy and also gave his game towel to him after the game. Got a Go Hogs out of him. His size and speed are what we are missing at U of A.  Good luck to you guys as you move forward.

Champ74

All play aside! Thanks Coach for your honesty, that's rare on here.

Hornetdawg2017

Good game Earle, I know me and Byers talked alot of nonsense crap this week on here but we were just trying to make this a fun and entertaining thread.  Good luck the rest of the way!

bdubyab60

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 18, 2017, 08:50:25 am
Mr. Bohannon is a tremendous talent, period.  My take on him after seeing him in person is that he has a tremendous amount of raw talent.  As a QB he has a lot of work to do.  He would not be able to get away with some of his throws.  But he is loaded with potential. He is a good kid that took a picture with my little boy and also gave his game towel to him after the game. Got a Go Hogs out of him. His size and speed are what we are missing at U of A.  Good luck to you guys as you move forward.
Yeah there are some throws he makes, that yeah he shouldn't make. What QB at any level doesn't. Hopefully he learns from that and The coaches say hey man you gotta tuck that and run or throw it away.

I would love for him to get a chance at the U of A.  I'll catch flack for this but don't care. He's faster than any QB on our roster, has a better arm than any them and the decision making will come with more experience. Seen a lot of people say he wouldn't start for any SEC team. I think he would have a shot for the Hogs especially depending on the coach coming in

nightowl

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 11, 2017, 04:06:57 pm
Kinda like us getting beat by strong . Thats all Hampton could say about us ..  only thing we need to fix are stupid penalties and I really think we will be ok ..
y'all still haven't  improved since I  call a few of y'all games  . Hampton must didnt play at all.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: nightowl on November 18, 2017, 09:43:26 am
y'all still haven't  improved since I  call a few of y'all games  . Hampton must didnt play at all.
Can I get your name cause I don't want you calling any of our games sir.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 18, 2017, 10:08:55 am
And we have most definitely improved.

Mr_Deb

Congrats to Earle, must be something having the best player in Arkansas under center!

hornets23byers

Like coach mike said period .. no offense to anyone from Earle hit the beat team won. So goodluck this week

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 18, 2017, 12:23:12 pm
Like coach mike said period .. no offense to anyone from Earle hit the beat team won. So goodluck this week

There's no way that you guys could offend us!

Champ74

November 18, 2017, 03:26:50 pm #419 Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 05:39:28 pm by Champ74
Quote from: hornets23byers on November 17, 2017, 10:58:40 pm
Congrats like I said goodluck. Woo hoo bohannon beat us no one else did. I mean serious he can run but really is he the #8 qb in the nation I don't think so. His ability athletically makes him who he is . A sound team will smoke Earle . We aren't a sound team as you seen tonight . But I am proud of them for all they have went thru with coming together at the end of the year . If your proud of beating a team that's 5-6 congrats . We finally have a coach who cares . When he get a off-season program together and all the summer work we will be back. He didn't get a chance to do that this year . So I'm proud of the kids .

Question
Were you crying 😢 when you wrote this? 😂😂😂

Dogg

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 17, 2017, 10:58:40 pm
Congrats like I said goodluck. Woo hoo bohannon beat us no one else did. I mean serious he can run but really is he the #8 qb in the nation I don't think so. His ability athletically makes him who he is . A sound team will smoke Earle . We aren't a sound team as you seen tonight . But I am proud of them for all they have went thru with coming together at the end of the year . If your proud of beating a team that's 5-6 congrats . We finally have a coach who cares . When he get a off-season program together and all the summer work we will be back. He didn't get a chance to do that this year . So I'm proud of the kids

High functioning retard!!

hornets23byers

hornets23byers

No I do t cry but he could be a great qb with a good coach who could develop him mechanically I mean you have your best season in years and your all high and mighty I understand . Been there once .

hornets23byers

You have responded to every post we have mad so it either offends you all or your entertained or your just as retarded as I am lol ..

Champ74

Nope, just like checking idiots... Also Bohanan is exactly where he needs to be right now as a QB because Coleman has developed him to this level, meaning you guys never could stop him from passing or rushing plus your offense couldn't move the ball consistently so you guys got out coached all Night Long! The Coach that Cares was all over the place last night trying to figure it out. Some of us wanted to give him a little E for effort until that drive that he attempted to pass 5 times into a 45 mile wind, just got out coached all night long.

hornets23byers

He's actually been to a state championship not out coached at all and your coach hasn't developed him at all . He's a great athlete but it won't be at qb

hornets23byers

My post may be dumb but urs are inconsistent . And book it you will not win state ...remember this post

Dogg

November 19, 2017, 06:37:16 am #427 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:51:22 am by Dogg
Quote from: hornets23byers on November 18, 2017, 08:50:53 pm
He's actually been to a state championship not out coached at all and your coach hasn't developed him at all . He's a great athlete but it won't be at qb
3 man weave and bending your knees at the free throw line should be your focus now. You suffer from IED and a lack of successs on the football field is a trigger that you can't identify.  MS has athletes and a good football team, but just accept the truth that Bohannon did what he wanted to, when he wanted, how he wanted. 4th down and 8 coach sends in the punt team, you can see Bohannon slapping his chest saying I can get it they can't stop me not only does he get the 8, if he doesn't put one foot out of bounds it's a 60 yd TD. Where the bulldogs go from here is yet to be seen but I know where MS went. HOME!!

PS Dub told you Earle had more than Bohannon

Champ74

November 19, 2017, 08:03:15 am #428 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:11:05 am by Champ74
Quote from: hornets23byers on November 18, 2017, 08:50:53 pm

There's High Function Retardation kicking in again for you. You weren't even there to witness the game, BDUB and Coach-Mike have both told you about his arm and potential, then with what development he has Coach Coleman has worked with him to get here and to the Elite 11 in California and multiple SEC offers but your ridiculous, country, bass ackwards is still acting like you're an expert on this kid that ruined your idiotic continuation in round 3 with his team. Sounds like your just MADD and refuse accept what others from Mineral Springs saw Friday night while you stayed home and played armchair...

hornets23byers

I watch whole game on internet .. I never did say he wasn't athletic . I'm not a basketball fan so won't go to many games . And yes we know about winning in mineral springs especially in football. So go blow . Worry about your school shutting down besides sports lol . That's where ur focus should be

hornets23byers

Coleman ain't done jack. Period . Your probably one of the administrators that make the dumb decisions for that school . heck you can't even build a in door practice facility big enough to function in ..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Champ74 on November 18, 2017, 08:38:17 pm
Nope, just like checking idiots... Also Bohanan is exactly where he needs to be right now as a QB because Coleman has developed him to this level, meaning you guys never could stop him from passing or rushing plus your offense couldn't move the ball consistently so you guys got out coached all Night Long! The Coach that Cares was all over the place last night trying to figure it out. Some of us wanted to give him a little E for effort until that drive that he attempted to pass 5 times into a 45 mile wind, just got out coached all night long.

I would say that Clint Stoener is the one who is developing Bohannon.

Champ74

November 19, 2017, 10:47:57 am #432 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 04:32:39 pm by Champ74
Quote from: hornets23byers on November 19, 2017, 10:01:58 am
Coleman ain't done jack. Period . Your probably one of the administrators that make the dumb decisions for that school . heck you can't even build a in door practice facility big enough to function in ..

Wait a minute! This Mof is Retarded?

I'm assuming that you saw our indoor facility online also, dummy we do practice in our fieldhouse...

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2017, 10:21:35 am
I would say that Clint Stoener is the one who is developing Bohannon.
clint worked on mechanics. Coleman is the one who put time, energy, his own money and sacrifice in to developing Bohannon. Gerry was a rb and it was Coleman that helped him the most develop as a qb. Only somebody around the program would know that. Coleman put Gerry in a system that has allowed him to be successful and utilize his skill set.

Butch_Cassidy

You ever heard that it takes a village to raise a child.... Bohanon has been working and hard work pays off.  When he was in little league the little coach worked with him and started him off playing QB when everone said he was a running back. When he made it to junior high the coaches worked with him and helped to develop him. They all so greatness in him Bohanon has been going to camps since he was entering 7th grade and at each camp he got top notch coaching,pointers and advice. AND GUESS WHAT ...AT EVERYONE OF THESE CAMPS WHO WAS THERE WITH HIM.... COLEMAN.... I will admit since Coleman never played QB and seeing the potential in Gerry he did what was needed to get him visible and COACHED UP by some of the BEst COACHES IN THE NATION... Bohanon is a product of his hard work.... his family.... his coaching staff and anyone who has worked with him!!! Stop hating on this young man He is strong in all areas of the game.... Academically 3.87 GPA SCORED A 19 the first time taking the ACT!!!!! Over 20 total Division 1 scholarship offers... and all of this from E.A.R.L.E...... YOU WANT DEFINE GERRY... HE HAS ALREADY DEFINED HIMSELF....

hornets23byers

Hard work pays off thanks for answering the question I have been asking so he's good to go with clearing house I'm glad you responded because you sir have basically answered everything thanks for your post. I figure people was recruiting him as a athlete assuming he can play numerous positions .

Dogg

Dont you have to help put football equipment in storage today. They are waiting on you at the field house.

hornets23byers

Naw man I don't have to do all that . Just gonna sit here at dollar general and smoke my cig . May go see my boy hornetdawg at the smoke shop ..

Mr. Trill

Blah blah blah, someone please delete this thread. I'm tired of my finger hitting the button to view these responses.

nightowl

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 18, 2017, 07:43:52 am
You quoted it correct penalties and mistakes ..
[/quot y'all  have a long ways to go the next game I call if anyone throws there helmet down will be sitting out the next game

hornets23byers

hornets23byers

And your a official on the board lol call a penalty then tough guy

hornets23byers

November 19, 2017, 05:16:03 pm #442 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:52:37 pm by hornets23byers
Plus you cannot throw a kid out for throwing a helmet down on sideline even though I don't like it. Now if he did it on the  playing field that's different . You can flag him for personal foul but he will have to get two to get thrown out of game look at the rule book ..same as cussing you do not have to give a warning most do but it's optional . Fighting is automatic ejection if punches thrown not as much for pushing.

nightowl

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 18, 2017, 10:08:55 am
sir my name  is Mr Nightowl and I  will  tell  you that on the  field  it's Mr Refree 

COACH-Mike

November 20, 2017, 09:47:48 am #444 Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:10:38 am by COACH-Mike
Quote from: nightowl on November 20, 2017, 08:22:49 am
sir my name  is Mr Nightowl and I  will  tell  you that on the  field  it's Mr Refree 
How bout I just call you Chicken S@#T?  Love When people in power try and hide behind the screen.  Ill call you what I want. Plus if you want to throw flags throw them and I'll throw one now on your spelling of Referee, MR. REFREE!

hornets23byers

November 20, 2017, 10:48:13 am #445 Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:12:01 am by hornets23byers
These guys are lost I think I got under their skin a little

hornets23byers

These guys make me look smart. lol

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 20, 2017, 10:48:13 am
These guys are lost I think I got under their skin a little

What the what! His retardation is worsening by the post! We need a Doctor...

Mr_Deb

Wonder if Bohanon would consider Memphis at all?

I think with Ferguson leaving it'd be a perfect situation for him! They'd definitely keep him at QB no matter what, it'd be a sure bet plus the tigers love tall mobile QBs in their system. I know of a few skill guys who went to these top tier programs and either had a position change or rode the bench, not saying that'll be his fate but heck even the hogs wanted Deangelo Williams to play defensive back.

It's worth a look especially with Ferguson on the way out, who knows maybe he could earn some playing time right away. Memphis winning the conference in all.. a player like Bohanon could elevate the tigers to a TCU type program.

bdubyab60

May depend on if the Memphis coach is still there. He's on just about every one of these schools replacement lists. But as it is now Memphis wouldn't be a bad fit.

Lot of rumors that Norvell wants the Arkansas job. Of course right now there are a ton of rumors

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas