• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Football is upon us

Started by macadoshis, May 12, 2015, 04:18:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

macadoshis

What's everyone looking to see improvement in this spring ?

RabidWolf

Prescott has to replace a WR and several linemen. Besides that, everyone is back I believe.

As far as what needs improvement, the kicking game! I believe Prescott was less that 50% on PAT/FG made. Expect extremely talented sophomore Kadarius Pearson to step in and take the place kicking job.

sevenof400

Quote from: macadoshis on May 12, 2015, 04:18:58 am
What's everyone looking to see improvement in this spring ?

The end of spring football.

DeeGee

My guess would be everyone would hope for improvement in all areas by ends of spring practice,  summer canoes,  7 on 7's,  2 a days most definitely by the first scrimmage game and first week of rivals. Just my lil òle opinion  😂😂

macadoshis

Lamar needs to fill some shoes in the secondary for sure and at QB.  I would bet most of warrior nation is looking at QB to see if we'll be able to throw it around like we're accustomed to the last two years.  Return an experienced line, running back and receivers.  Should make it easier on the new QB.

Proud Buckaroo

I'm curious to see how Smackover's line is going to be like. We have a transfer from NLR that's a pretty big kid. Would like to see how he plays out. Another thing I'd like to see to improve is our QB. He's a good player. Just haven't seen much of how well he can throw it. He's young, but is a heck of a player on defense.

KOJACK

Looking forward to see how our jr high kids contribute in sr high.

Hootie

May 13, 2015, 08:33:40 am #7 Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 10:45:37 am by Hootie
I'm just looking forward to football, period.

Proud Buckaroo

macadoshis

Looks like Lamar has installed a whole new offense.  Good thing since it has come to my attention that certain "higher ups" (well just one) have no faith that "this new QB" can be anywhere as good as the previous one.  I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out this fall. 

adaptedtigerfan

I see what u did there.    Bahahahahahah

macadoshis

Was a pretty productive spring.  Looking forward to the scrimmage. 

Clara Allen

Can't wait to get the camera rolling tomorrow night.  Spring scrimmage is gonna be fun!

Clara Allen

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on May 25, 2015, 08:02:49 am

Can't wait to get the camera rolling tomorrow night.  Spring scrimmage is gonna be fun!
I took 677 pictures last night.  Now if I could figure out how to insert the dang things on here I'd give you a peek of the Warriors.  Inbox me if you wish, I'll send you a link...

sevenof400

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on May 27, 2015, 05:17:43 am
Quote from: warriorsforever2 on May 25, 2015, 08:02:49 am

I took 677 pictures last night.  Now if I could figure out how to insert the dang things on here I'd give you a peek of the Warriors.  Inbox me if you wish, I'll send you a link...

Do you have a Photo bucket account?  You can upload photos there and link to them so they display here.  Photo bucket is free by the way...

Clara Allen

I guess its time to make one.  Thanks!

HorseFeathers

sevenof400

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on May 27, 2015, 06:10:17 am
I guess its time to make one.  Thanks!

When you do get a PhotoBucket account setup, it is pretty easy to upload to your account.  Once you have a picture on your PB account, click on the IMG line (see screen shot below) and it will copy the link to your photo in your buffer so you can paste it in your post. 

Just quote this post if you want to see an example. 

Good luck!

Here is a photo of mine on my PB account. 

Clara Allen

May 27, 2015, 07:38:20 pm #18 Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:43:55 pm by warriorsforever2

This is nuts-not even sure how I did it!

Jimbo Morphis

May 28, 2015, 11:09:26 am #19 Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:51:29 pm by Oldman
a lot of kids standing around in that picture.

Clara Allen

I know.  That was not the one I wanted to post.    I'll get better.  Lots of newbies and a new system. 

Lineman

Quote from: Oldman on May 28, 2015, 11:09:26 am
s lot of kids standing around in that picture.
Might be the difference between a 1 seed & a 3 seed. Just saying.

nastynice

Clara Allen

sevenof400

macadoshis

Hoping they take 5 from our conference so we have a chance to get in the playoffs again. 

Clara Allen

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas