• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston Real Estate Developmental Project

Started by WPWells, April 21, 2015, 01:51:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Here's the thread that we can use to outline this project so that Miss Truthfully doesn't get mad at us not staying on topic

adaptedtigerfan

The new factory is going to be called Breaking Wind!

WPWells

First and foremost everyone should know that I have dropped out of college and will be opening a private school in Charleston. We have a great deal of scholarship money available to qualifying students

adaptedtigerfan

Will the private school kids get to play football with the Tigers as well?

WPWells

The private school kids will have their own team. We're working on hiring a coach right now. Won't mention any names but he's undefeated as a head coach

OLDSCHOOL82

College is overated anyways 12th.  Del Sol can always use a good bean cook if the private school doesnt work out.  Better produce some quality runner backs through the private school. 

Hootie

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 21, 2015, 02:03:33 pm
The private school kids will have their own team. We're working on hiring a coach right now. Won't mention any names but he's undefeated as a head coach

Thanks for the opportunity but I will have to pass on the offer.

-Painted Fan-

Another project in the works is making a dome over Alumni Field. Jerry Jones is heading this project, and will change the name to North AT&T Stadium. Once completed, it will feature a 100 yard long jumbo tron, instant replay capabilities, dressing rooms with makeup mirrors (for rabid fans), and retractable roof (so God can watch His team play).
The Seattle Seahawks and Golden State Warriors have both been contacted for secrets of piping in artificial noise.

WPWells

I've been in contact, and the private school will just take the place of the current Charleston High School. The current district will be divided between County Line, Ozark, Booneville, and Lavaca for students who can't cut it

papaeagle

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 21, 2015, 04:49:03 pm
I've been in contact, and the private school will just take the place of the current Charleston High School. The current district will be divided between County Line, Ozark, Booneville, and Lavaca for students who can't cut it
Paris has had a private Catholic school for years; its called Subiaco Academy. Good school, may still grow some of their own food, occasionally come up with a good football or basketball team, have good pastoral guidance 24/7 etc, but most students can not afford to go there. Charleston might have problems getting enough revenue to get this school off the ground and running. Maybe coach Don Floyd could come back as coach if they do, excellent coach! Might could set up a Dale Bumpers Auditorium/Field House and such. Gosh this is getting better by the minute!!!

WPWells

April 21, 2015, 07:01:08 pm #10 Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:04:12 pm by 12th Man CHS
The school at Charleston will be sponsored by the United Methodist Church

The abbreviation will be MCS for Methodist Collegiate School

-Painted Fan-

April 21, 2015, 08:54:19 pm #11 Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:02:46 pm by -Painted Fan-
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 21, 2015, 04:49:03 pm
Paris has had a private Catholic school for years; its called Subiaco Academy. Good school, may still grow some of their own food, occasionally come up with a good football or basketball team, have good pastoral guidance 24/7 etc, but most students can not afford to go there. Charleston might have problems getting enough revenue to get this school off the ground and running. Maybe coach Don Floyd could come back as coach if they do, excellent coach! Might could set up a Dale Bumpers Auditorium/Field House and such. Gosh this is getting better by the minute!!!
[/quote]

Wait....what?
Subiaco Academy?
That's like 3 miles down the road from Paris,  in Subiaco.
Paris does have a Catholic School, but it's not Subi.
I guess you've forgotten about St. Joseph's.

HorseFeathers

A mafia ran Private School..... we just thought the current private schools recruited, I'm betting the New Franklin County All-Sta....Ermm Maybe I should say the New Arkanhomexas All Star Team in Charleston will be the best thing since the remote control was invented...

With 17 weeks til football season this thread ought to get interesting...

WPWells

Update on this project: Charleston High School will be shutting down and most of the kids are going to be kicked out because they don't cut it for MCS. Our attendance will be low enough that we'll become a 2A school next cycle. Maybe Junction City will finally provide the challenge that 3A football doesn't provide

papaeagle

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 23, 2015, 03:42:38 pm
Update on this project: Charleston High School will be shutting down and most of the kids are going to be kicked out because they don't cut it for MCS. Our attendance will be low enough that we'll become a 2A school next cycle. Maybe Junction City will finally provide the challenge that 3A football doesn't provide
Sure is a LONG drive for a Friday night game at JC! And it all assumes JC and C'town meet in the playoffs at all. Charleston should be happy to not be playing AA Decatur next year. Hear they will be a "hot" item and likely go 10-0 ....

-Painted Fan-

I don't know about that.
I work with some folks from Hackett that are saying the same thing about the Hornets.

1-Adam-12

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 23, 2015, 03:42:38 pm

12th Man, what happens now because the new numbers put JC in 3A?  Is everything now on hold?

WPWells

Our admissions staff will probably go recruit Union Parish

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on May 04, 2015, 09:30:03 pm
Our admissions staff will probably go recruit Union Parish

Private SChools have no boundaries right? I hear that Texas, Florida, and California could be some ripe recruiting grounds for Charleston Prep Academy

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on April 23, 2015, 05:57:18 pm
I don't know about that.
I work with some folks from Hackett that are saying the same thing about the Hornets.

Just like 2 years ago, with Yaz and the Reciever they had?

Paperman

WPWells

We'll need an editor for the paper if you want to take that job

Jacketman65

Holton Primm use to coach over there at Subiaco, NOT Paris, Academy! Is he still available?

WPWells

HorseFeathers

Boy...If you'll hire someone from Ola, then just about anyone is qualified for the job :D

WPWells

I've got a few hours here so I'll answer any questions y'all may have. If you're wondering whether your school's best athlete has applied then the answer is probably yes so I won't entertain those questions

Longfellow

Now that I've got the job, what's my recruiting budget?

WPWells

You don't need to worry about that. We're hiring someone to recruit for you. A fellow by the name of Wilson currently has the lead in that race

adaptedtigerfan

I figured we would pull in Bill Gates in to do the recruitment.   He has the funds we will need to bring in the "big time" prospects.   

WPWells

Adapted your son is gone. You don't have the insider's view of the program anymore. We'd be happy to hire you as a consultant

Lineman

Maybe he could help with the kicking game!!

WPWells

Kicking game is covered. Our kicker for next year is all-world

Lineman

Are we a little biased?  Let me guess he plays a mean trombone too?

OLDSCHOOL82

Adapted has that deep football talent pool from the line to pull from.  May just need to set up a booth at the sale barn on wednesdays.

dragondad

Wilson is on contract with JC with a 62.3 fazillion buyout.   Doesn't matter though because his non-compete agreement says he can never recruit for any other school inside of AR boundaries. You really don't think we'd be so lax as to let our secret weapon slip away easily, did you?

WPWells

GOTCHA! Adapted was right that Bill Gates is on staff. He paid the buyout this morning

dragondad

But you overlooked the non-compete.   We'll be filing suit in Superior Court seeking judgement in the amount of everything. We'll see to it that you remain in control of the new school. JC needs a farm team anyway to help train some if these first graders we've already offered.

HorseFeathers

DragonDad...got bad news for you....Junction City is actually located in Louisiana, and I've been offered an undisclosed amount of money to testify in that superior court hearing :D

dragondad

Shall you happen to find a Horsehead in your bed....we had nothing to do with it. It's only witness intimidation if there's a witness to speak of.

Lineman

dragondad

We had a special meeting of the JC mafia and decided if we can't hurt your pocketbook then we'll just give you TDH. Congrats, he'll make a fine addition to your staff. May I suggest latrine duty, he's good at stirring...."stuff"!

WPWells

dragondad

It's not up for negotiation. If you take Wilson, you're required to take TDH too.

Please?!

WPWells

Wilson is ours and TDH is yours. Have fun!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on May 15, 2015, 08:36:02 am
Wilson is ours and TDH is yours. Have fun!
Sounds like a kidnapping....ill notify the Louisiana police

dragondad

TDH is coming to this board next season anyway. Might as well take him now and burn that red-shirt, maybe he'll go to the draft early in 2017/18 before they figure out how to cut a few #'s to drop back down.

WPWells

WPWells

Sitting here at Charleston graduation and just thinking about how next year this will be a private school graduation that will win state in everything. The Boss and BackboardShattered have signed on as basketball coaches

adaptedtigerfan

I was sitting there @ graduation thinking that could be that best all around class in school history...   Academically as well as athletically. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on May 17, 2015, 09:04:57 pm
I was sitting there @ graduation thinking that could be that best all around class in school history...   Academically as well as athletically. 
12th mans recruiting class going to be that good?

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on May 17, 2015, 02:16:42 pm
Sitting here at Charleston graduation and just thinking about how next year this will be a private school graduation that will win state in everything. The Boss and BackboardShattered have signed on as basketball coaches
you really think Charleston is ready for the Hyroken??  Idk...bout that one.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas