• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This site is getting ridiculus

Started by Fridaynightlights🏈, March 06, 2015, 09:42:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

anygivenfriday

Quote from: KOJACK on April 02, 2015, 09:41:04 pm
Quote from: anygivenfriday on March 30, 2015, 11:26:45 am
Someone has got to give our fallen hero Mao a shoutout.. He is everyone's favorite..Man of few words!
Mayo was and is a freakin joke. His lame one liners were predictable and played out. We won't hear from that cockroach for a long time.

+1

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: anygivenfriday on March 30, 2015, 11:26:45 am
Someone has got to give our fallen hero Mao a shoutout.. He is everyone's favorite..Man of few words!
how would someone with 3 posts know about mayo? have you been here before? did you have a falling out with management?

anygivenfriday

I've always kept an eye on fearless. Just never got too caught up in the mix. Some people tend to take this website a little too far as we've all discovered!  8)

KOJACK

Quote from: anygivenfriday on April 06, 2015, 12:01:38 pm
I've always kept an eye on fearless. Just never got too caught up in the mix. Some people tend to take this website a little too far as we've all discovered!  8)
I have no idea what you are talking about  ;D

Mr.Fridaynight11

that's ridiculus  ;)

HorseFeathers

Some will want to meet you at the Alma sonic for saying they take FF waay to seriously....

anygivenfriday

I wont give in! That's why we should always stay anonymous! Why Alma???

Lineman

Truthfully

This is a free society. You are welcome to go somewhere else for sporting news conversations and bantering.

PrivateLesson

What's wrong with anygivenfriday staying right here for sports bantering?  As you mentioned, it is a free society. 

anygivenfriday

I appreciate your cander Truthfully.

Hootie

The only time it gets serious on these boards is when you start attacking the kids or making personal threats to members. All other trash talk is fair game ;D

If you can't handle it hit Alt + F4 for a little break.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: anygivenfriday on April 08, 2015, 11:16:12 am

Old Timers like Coach Vinny would get the reference lol....Plus it's a neutral site :D

WPWells

Quote from: HF on April 09, 2015, 12:00:14 pm
Quote from: anygivenfriday on April 08, 2015, 11:16:12 am

Old Timers like Coach Vinny would get the reference lol....Plus it's a neutral site :D

Heck HF I'm a relative newb and I get the reference. I've only been on five years now

anygivenfriday

I love how you guys roll out the welcome wagon! Let's do this!

WPWells

Welcome anygivenfriday! What's your school?

cuckoobird

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 09, 2015, 04:28:05 pm
Welcome anygivenfriday! What's your school?

I hope he's one of those over the top Charleston homer posters....Not like we don't have any of those on here anyway...8)

WPWells

anygivenfriday

Unfortunately for most, but i'm sure 12thman will enjoy that I am a tiger fan. Not over the top. But I do have a history at Charleston so I guess there goes the neighborhood.  8)   

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: anygivenfriday on April 10, 2015, 06:55:21 am
Unfortunately for most, but i'm sure 12thman will enjoy that I am a tiger fan. Not over the top. But I do have a history at Charleston so I guess there goes the neighborhood.  8)
tigers? which tigers?

anygivenfriday

Charleston...Chucktown....C-town...however you choose the representation!  ;)

Mr.Fridaynight11

Quote from: anygivenfriday on April 10, 2015, 11:27:26 am
Charleston...Chucktown....C-town...however you choose the representation!  ;)
That explains a lot.  8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas