• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breaking news, Coach Kendrick...

Started by Runfastturnleft, January 10, 2015, 08:21:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Runfastturnleft

... Is still at Charleston.   

That is all...

Mr.Fridaynight11

Longfellow

beach bum

I think he should go to Drew Central. He needs a good challenge and would probably love a pay cut lol..

DogsWin7

Bayou Bully

Quote from: beach bum on January 10, 2015, 06:58:38 pm
I think he should go to Drew Central. He needs a good challenge and would probably love a pay cut lol..
You might be surprised at the pay in DC... Probably not near as bad as you might think

nuttinbuthogs

I heard he was going to go the way of a traveling coach, do 4 different schools, 1 each day of the week, and 1 qtr each on friday night.  Of course the logistics haven't been worked out yet.

ChucktownTiger

Just saw where Chaney is out. I figure they'll have a presser soon naming Kendrick the new OC.

nuttinbuthogs

Nope, he is waiting on the National title game tomorrow.  Gonna get offered the job at the losing school when they fire that Head Coach.

Longfellow

Prediction: if Oregon wins, they lure urban meyer to Eugene and dump Mark helfrich like a sack of potatoes. JK but that would be bananas

WPWells

I heard that the Denver Broncos wanted Kendrick

Longfellow

Probably to play qb. I still don't understand why people say manning is the best of all time. Brady and Montana are both greater

HorseFeathers

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on January 11, 2015, 08:35:51 pm
I heard he was going to go the way of a traveling coach, do 4 different schools, 1 each day of the week, and 1 qtr each on friday night.  Of course the logistics haven't been worked out yet.

he's going to use that facetime app to coach every school on Friday night....He just has to make sure he's not playing himself though cause that could get rather interesting...

WPWells

Four different classifications duh. And he'll win four rings in the same year

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 11, 2015, 10:25:55 pm

So...He's going to coach at Charleston, Nashville, and North Pulaski, and a school TBA later?

WPWells

-Painted Fan-

You forgot Paris.
When the Tigers play the Eagles in 8 months, he'll be the first person in history to coach against.....himself....

Lineman

That's the only way Paris will have a chance to beat Charleston!!   :'(

DogsWin7

Coach Kendrick has so much pull that he called Ohio State and All students are now allowed to go to the game for free!!! Lol!!! ;D.   

OLDSCHOOL82

Loyalfan1

I gotta meet this Kendrick guy.  Lotta people talking about him.  Must be second coming of Rick Jones.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on January 12, 2015, 09:03:50 am
Who's Kendrick?

He is the guy that coaches the team that beat your team twice.

Longfellow

OLDSCHOOL82

hoghelmet14

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on January 12, 2015, 10:39:37 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 12, 2015, 09:50:02 am
Who's Kendrick?

Below the belt.

LOL... you kinda sorta asked for that..... but it was Funny.....

but I thought adapted was leaving?

Lineman

adaptedtigerfan

Sorry OS I couldn't contain myself.   That worm had a treble hook in it and I just couldn't shake that one off.   Lol

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on January 12, 2015, 10:51:58 am
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on January 12, 2015, 10:39:37 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 12, 2015, 09:50:02 am
Who's Kendrick?

Below the belt.

LOL... you kinda sorta asked for that..... but it was Funny.....

but I thought adapted was leaving?

Adapted is like a seed tick.  You may think you got them all then the annoying irritation starts again. 

DogsWin7

January 12, 2015, 11:57:21 am #28 Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:01:14 pm by DiehardFBfan
Alcohol won't even penetrate some of those suckers! Lol!:)

Lineman

DogsWin7

Yes....I have spent my fair share of time out in the woods. 

eagle-fan

Several things can be done in the woods.....

Wolfpack68

This may be crazy. If any of you already didn't know, Jim Chaney will be leaving the Hogs. Do you think there's any chance Ol Greg will be the New OC. I know it isn't his system but he's such a good play caller.

OLDSCHOOL82

adaptedtigerfan

I don't know what it means but I did see Bret n Jen filling up at the superstop last night.

Wolfpack68

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 12, 2015, 07:47:36 pm
I don't know what it means but I did see Bret n Jen filling up at the superstop last night.
Thanks for the news adaptedtigerfan.

OLDSCHOOL82

They came down for a crispito.  They are legendary.

Wolfpack68

We have them here in PTOWN they're pretty good. I don't know who else could replace Chaney though. Maybe Rhett Lashlee but I don't see that happening.

Wolfpack68

Longfellow

Rhett Lashlee is owned by Gus Malzahn. Not happening

nuttinbuthogs

Lashlee is not the type of OC BB would want I don't think.  Besides, Gus calls everything.

nuttinbuthogs

If Kendrick can win a third one in a row, without Storey,  I'll have to acknowledge he's pretty good.

Sick Dog

Skip Baymore

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 11, 2015, 10:25:55 pm
He's a great coach and deserves major props for sure.  Im not sure about any rings on this one though (if you are talking about this year and not last), unless its the "TBA" team. 

WPWells

fbhound

Wish everyone would just take a deep breath and let the Coach K thing die down a bit. Think C'town is good enough in basketball to warrant discussion of their season that is still in full steam. Almost like some think if Coach K departs that Charleston will fold badly. I doubt that, with all the traditional talent in place, reloading every year. Any coach would have a good record at Charleston ( no more than 3 losses ever ), or so it seems. It's the kids that count, attitude and talent, rather than a coach who wins based on that talent. Coach K was there for Loughridge and someone will be there for him, possibly from a 4A or 5A school.

iliveformarch

Is Van Buren where he is from in the future... VB's coach headed to Fayetteville as the OC leaves the door open! Coach K to VB maybe??

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas