• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Top 10 3A

Started by tiger2016, December 23, 2014, 01:50:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: KOJACK on March 04, 2015, 08:52:16 am
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on March 04, 2015, 08:48:49 am
Quote from: snoopy22 on March 04, 2015, 08:22:30 am
I prefer the pics of Grandma Fever personally....js ;)

that makes 2 of us.......... :)...............she has a magic potion she drinks daily......, she actually looks younger at 55 than she did at 45..............looked younger at 45 than she did at 35...............heck, I can't wait till 65.
By then will you be able to do more than look??? ;D

Dunno...might have to find out if those blue pills actually work, Lol

snoopy22

lol I've heard they do!  I haven't tried them myself though!

Skip Baymore

Quote from: KOJACK on March 03, 2015, 08:52:11 am
Buck fans are like that person in the office that isn't happy unless they are nagging  about something. Now that I think about it a lot like women  ;D
After the demonstration with all the pictures, I think you might be right Kojack.  I don't remember anyone saying the Bucks were finished or washed up.  I think they'll be very good and a contender coming into next year.  Some people seem to always be fighting for respect though, even some of the Chucktown fans in football last year.  Makes me curious as to what some of these fans will do when their teams arent as good. 

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Skip Baymore on March 05, 2015, 01:02:07 am
Buck fans are like that person in the office that isn't happy unless they are nagging  about something. Now that I think about it a lot like women  ;D
After the demonstration with all the pictures, I think you might be right Kojack.  I don't remember anyone saying the Bucks were finished or washed up.  I think they'll be very good and a contender coming into next year.  Some people seem to always be fighting for respect though, even some of the Chucktown fans in football last year.  Makes me curious as to what some of these fans will do when their teams arent as good.

actually that was a small demonstration of my pictures........................I was kinda tired at 1 am  8)

Skip Baymore

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on March 05, 2015, 02:24:11 pm

actually that was a small demonstration of my pictures........................I was kinda tired at 1 am  8)
Lol.  I know you could have laid it on much thicker had you so desired.  :)

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Skip Baymore on March 06, 2015, 12:20:23 am
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on March 05, 2015, 02:24:11 pm

Lol.  I know you could have laid it on much thicker had you so desired.  :)

You would be correct Sir.

snoopy22

They just keep getting better! ;)

WPWells

Does Grandma Fever know that you post pictures of her on here all the time?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 06, 2015, 10:29:17 am
does she know you call her grandma fever?

BUCK FEVER

NO

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on March 06, 2015, 10:33:59 am
does she know you call her grandma fever?

helllllllll NO

BUCK FEVER

I don't think she knows about this website........I'm suppose to be working, not playing. 8)

HorseFeathers

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: HF on March 06, 2015, 08:00:04 pm
#Smackover. . . .

...........uh oh  :o..................................

HorseFeathers

AmSycho

Quote from: Oldman on March 03, 2015, 10:27:45 am
Quote from: AmSycho on March 02, 2015, 08:54:10 am
Wasn't it about 3 years ago now that the jr high at Smackover won the world championship? They should be pretty fiesty this year. I heard the New England Patriots won't return their phone calls reguarding a friendly preseason scrimmage. They should get ahold of Jerry and set something up with the Cowboys. I don't know if that will hapen since the Bucks have won a world championship since the last time the Cowboys even got close to playing for one. 8)
nope they got beat by mcgehee. they won the peewee world championship.

Thank you, Sir. That slipped my mind. Thus, by the transitive property, McGhee should be pretty dang good. I'm ready to get the season rolling.

BUCK FEVER

March 12, 2015, 08:41:38 pm #116 Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:43:32 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: KOJACK on March 04, 2015, 08:51:12 am
I'm anxious to see who the trigger man is gonna be. You can be faster, stronger, more athletic, and better on defense, but if that trigger mane ain't replaced it could be trouble.

Bo BURSON #9......Will be the starting QB,  he had his moments this past season as a sophomore backing up Logan, He will be solid by sept........... I'm guessing he will be splitting QB time with Jordan Jones (played QB in JR high)..........Look for Jones in some wild hog/wild cat type situations that I'm sure will become well known as the WILD BUCK. ;D ;D.............................................update on Dewayne Jones knee injury, as most know #5 D. JONES WENT OUT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST CHARLESTON END OF FIRST QTR, DJ  SCORED THE FIRST td FOR THE bUCKS before the knee Injury, Dewayne had successsful surgey a few days ago on the knee and docs say he should Ready to go by sept as long as he continues his rehab program, knowing  Dewayne he will be ready.

WPWells

What exactly was wrong with Jones?

Longfellow

This is just my opinion, everyone should give input on where teams improve and what they lose/return so I have a better idea of who to watch

1. Prescott - could go either way with Smackover, but since they return their QB and at least some of the OL, they should be the favorites

2. Smackover - one of the most athletic teams in 3A, should have a great defense, losing a lot on offense, probably make an appearance at WMS

3. McGehee - not 100% on the owls, but based on the way they have played and what they return this year, they could be a favorite

4. Charleston - replacing some very good players, obviously gonna be down on offense, but defense looks to be very good

5. Booneville - is still Booneville. Replacing guys like May and Shackleford will be tough, but they will compete

6. Osceola - arguably the most athletic team in 3A, if they get good play at the QB spot, they can make a deep run

7. Harding Academy - my sleeper pick for the 3A, may surprise some top teams in the playoffs, especially if Francis keeps improving

8. Fordyce - competed well last season, very athletic, could make some noise and should be a good measuring stick for the top teams

9. Benton Harmony Grove - Jon Johnson carried this team last year, if he's health, they are dangerous

10. Lamar - despite losing the starting QB and several skill players, Lamar should be very tough and compete well with Booneville and Charleston.

Other top teams - Centerpoint, ECS, Barton, Glen Rose, Bald Knob

Beaver Fever

Center point is a sleeper, they will very good

ISU7

March 16, 2015, 11:42:16 am #120 Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:54:36 am by ISU7
Quote from: snoopy22 on December 23, 2014, 05:24:20 pm
2015 Preseason Ranking

1.  Prescott
2.  McGehee
3.  Smackover
4.  Osceola
5.  Fordyce
6.  Booneville
7.  Charleston
8.  Harding Academy
9.  Centerpoint
10.  Lamar
11.  Benton Harmony Grove
12.  Glen Rose
13.  Bald Knob
14.  Episcopal Collegiate
15.  Barton
16.  Camden Harmony Grove
Snoopy my friend Osceola lost at least 70% of their offense and the leader on defense, they are not top 5, they have yet to figure out how to beat rival RiverCrest which still has Langston who they havnt stop the last two years. Osceola was favored to beat the Crest the last two years but lost at Osceola. I dont see them starting off as a top 5 team. They will be competitive if they can keep the players on the team. a good jr high team should help. 8)

ISU7

Quote from: KOJACK on March 02, 2015, 08:26:24 am
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on February 28, 2015, 06:29:59 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on February 16, 2015, 01:03:54 pm
Fouke will be mid pack 3A team...   6 wins @ most.

I can help you out.

6-3 CONF

1-SMACKOVER
2-MCGEHEE
3-FORDYCE
4-CHG
5-FOUKE
6-DON'T MATTER

OVERALL STATE
1-SMACKOVER
2-DONT MATTER
lol... The Smucks are starting early to set themselves up for disappointment. You don't just replace the guys y'all lost that easy. It personally wouldn't surprise me a bit if you guys were the 2 seed for the 6-3  ;D
Kojack Smackover have this dream every football season lol ;D 8)

Hootie

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on March 04, 2015, 08:28:13 am
the 2015 Buckaroos
will have more speed than 2014
will be more athletic than 2014
will be more experienced defensively than 2014
will be stronger on special teams than 2014

Folks will have there hands full with these 2015 Buckaroos.

I mean technically shouldn't every team that's returning starters from 2014 meet these criteria?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hootie on March 17, 2015, 09:28:45 am
the 2015 Buckaroos

I mean technically shouldn't every team that's returning starters from 2014 meet these criteria?
smackover

Hootie

The undefeated Pee-Wee World Championship team!!! 32-1**

** Lost to McGehee but that doesn't count because I said undefeated.

BUCK FEVER

DeeGee

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on March 22, 2015, 08:42:58 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 12, 2015, 08:47:03 pm
What exactly was wrong with Jones?

ACL

Just tell him to stay out of friends cars who want to drive intoxicated so he do t end up like Carlos. Even though Carlos is pretty much healed now it's been a long road because of the car wreck injuries.

Beaver Fever

snoopy22

Quote from: ISU7 on March 16, 2015, 11:42:16 am
Quote from: snoopy22 on December 23, 2014, 05:24:20 pm
2015 Preseason Ranking

1.  Prescott
2.  McGehee
3.  Smackover
4.  Osceola
5.  Fordyce
6.  Booneville
7.  Charleston
8.  Harding Academy
9.  Centerpoint
10.  Lamar
11.  Benton Harmony Grove
12.  Glen Rose
13.  Bald Knob
14.  Episcopal Collegiate
15.  Barton
16.  Camden Harmony Grove
Snoopy my friend Osceola lost at least 70% of their offense and the leader on defense, they are not top 5, they have yet to figure out how to beat rival RiverCrest which still has Langston who they havnt stop the last two years. Osceola was favored to beat the Crest the last two years but lost at Osceola. I dont see them starting off as a top 5 team. They will be competitive if they can keep the players on the team. a good jr high team should help. 8)
I meant to have Rivercrest 9th.  Don't know how I did that.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on March 17, 2015, 09:44:14 am
Quote from: Hootie on March 17, 2015, 09:28:45 am
the 2015 Buckaroos

smackover

You forgot the hastag...#smackover

Wolfpack

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on December 23, 2014, 02:31:11 pm
1) Prescott
2) Smackover
3) Charleston
4) Booneville
5) McGehee
6) Harding Academy
7) GR
8) Osceola
9) Centerpoint
10) Hoxie

I really like that! We in the hunt again this year!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas