• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can EPC get HOT at the right time?

Started by notcoachBrown, February 17, 2019, 08:36:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

notcoachBrown

EPC has been playing okay basketball, can they get hot at the right time?

birddawg1986

notcoachBrown

There district tournament was competitive, the regionals will be a breeze for the 6

birddawg1986

If all four played the way they did last week but ALL will have to adjust to the officials. If you get close it will be a foul. Earle will have the most trouble with the way they hand check and ride the dribbler but they have enough bench

notcoachBrown

Sadly refs are making it where you can't even play basketball anymore..

MT Legend

😂😂😂😂😂 that's easy!... Nope!...🙅🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

notcoachBrown

You're just a hater, prolly the one that keeps the clock

MT Legend

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 17, 2019, 09:28:19 pm
You're just a hater, prolly the one that keeps the clock

Why would I hate on EPC?... you ain't beat us in 3 years!... y'all a thing of the past!...🤷🏽‍♂️ Are real rival is Earle anymore!...🤷🏽‍♂️

notcoachBrown

Y'all w not where y'all didn't beat us for over ten years😂

notcoachBrown

MT Legend

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 17, 2019, 09:53:53 pm
In any sport at that 😂

Are you even from EPC?... cause you sound very uneducated on the rivalry or your just from lepanto and that tells me all I need to know!...🤷🏽‍♂️

notcoachBrown

February 17, 2019, 11:10:12 pm #11 Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 02:17:35 am by notcoachBrown
Mt has went several seasons without beating us in the past, it's just not getting to where they beat us every once in a while. Especially in football!

MomaLion

EPC will have to learn to control their temper and play basketball, but I can see a potential upset in the first round...especially if they are hot from the 3.

Pit Bull

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 17, 2019, 08:59:07 pm
Sadly refs are making it where you can't even play basketball anymore..

I know I can't stand to even watch it anymore..

bdubyab60

Quote from: MT Legend on February 17, 2019, 09:30:48 pm
Why would I hate on EPC?... you ain't beat us in 3 years!... y'all a thing of the past!...🤷🏽‍♂️ Are real rival is Earle anymore!...🤷🏽‍♂️
Might wanna check that. I remember EPC beating MT to go to the finals. And we went like 10 years before MT started winning any games against us until about 3 years ago.

So don't pass off that EPC isn't MT rival. You guys act like you have won state very time you get a win against us.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas