• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional Champs?

Started by notcoachBrown, February 17, 2019, 08:30:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

notcoachBrown

February 17, 2019, 08:30:28 pm Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 08:32:28 pm by notcoachBrown
MT, Earle, Or EPC? The 6 is way to much for the 3!

birddawg1986

notcoachBrown

If Malik plays they're in the mix

birddawg1986

The way they played Earle and blew out EPC in the consolation game makes you wonder what if he would have played. Hope all four schools advance and we can do this district thing this weekend

notcoachBrown

EPC acted like they didn't want to be there at all. But I'd much rather have rector than bay!

birddawg1986

Tough loss Thursday night. I was wondering Friday how Clarendon and EPC would react after those close losses. Lots of energy was spent and mentally drained. Doesn't matter everyone starts even again this week

MomaLion

I think i'd rather play Bay considering that 1. we've played them before and have some knowledge of how they play and 2. the games are in Rector...I never trust the home team and 3. we want this win really bad because we never should have lost to them in the first place.

bdubyab60

Trust me. None of these teams are going to catch a break in Rector. Each one better have their big boy pants on. Just be glad Taylor isn't coaching anymore

Mustang_4

I guess it goes both ways cause there ain't many breaks in y'all neck of the woods either.

Mustangfans

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 19, 2019, 08:48:56 pm
Trust me. None of these teams are going to catch a break in Rector. Each one better have their big boy pants on. Just be glad Taylor isn't coaching anymore
It's funny you say that bdub. Taylor is coaching BIC. Not the 2 time state champ Bill Taylor, but His brother Gaylon Taylor who is also a 2 time state championship winner. He gave BIC their first 2 state titles. He's old school. The only difference I see in the 2 is Gaylon doesn't work the refs like Bill did.

MomaLion

Quote from: Mustang_4 on February 19, 2019, 09:02:45 pm
I guess it goes both ways cause there ain't many breaks in y'all neck of the woods either.
We'll just have to adjust to the calls.

Mr. Trill

This is the toughest regional matchups I've seen in a while

MomaLion

I agree...especially first round.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas