• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post your 2018-2019 scores here so we can see who’s hot and who’s not!

Started by Pit Bull, December 17, 2018, 05:10:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustangfans

Quote from: LHHC on January 22, 2019, 06:22:35 pm
This didn't age well?!?
Did I say Lady Rebels by 18? What I meant was..... lol I could see Melbourne winning like that at home with refs who don't know that having 6 girls on the court at the same durning play is a technical. Didn't see them winning at Riverside. Nonetheless a good win for Melbourne.

LJ1985

RedWolf275

No doubt about it, Melbourne was the better team tonight. Plus they have a 9th grader that will help them big time after jr high.

QBDad

44 is a ninth grader and will definitely contribute in the postseason. 34, the tall forward, is just an eighth grader.

MomaLion

RedWolf275

Quote from: QBDad on January 22, 2019, 08:10:50 pm
44 is a ninth grader and will definitely contribute in the postseason. 34, the tall forward, is just an eighth grader.

Yeah she can play

keohog

Big win for England Girls AT Carlisle 58 - 51. How does that crow taste Buffalo!!!!

thabeast428

MomaLion

Ctucker

WCC and Earle plays Friday night at WCC! Earle won by one at there place earlier this year!

Ctucker

Quote from: Ctucker on January 24, 2019, 02:39:32 pm
WCC and Earle plays Friday night at WCC! Earle won by one at there place earlier this year!
it will be JB JVB and sr boys! No girls game!

dsquared

Bay      54
Earle      47    Final

NEark tigers

Good win, Bay..

I know this is the middle of the league season, but we're not playing like champions right now....

Mustangfans

LJ1985

Danville girls 47-33 over Hector to move to 22-1 on the year
Danville boys move to 13-8 with 47-19 win over Hector

Danville girls lost leading scorer Maddie Stanley to a torn ACL on Tuesday at JC Westside.  Surgery will be in two weeks

RedWolf275

HorseFeathers

Quote from: LJ1985 on January 24, 2019, 09:10:02 pm

Danville girls lost leading scorer Maddie Stanley to a torn ACL on Tuesday at JC Westside.  Surgery will be in two weeks

Hate to hear that about Stanley..

MomaLion

Quote from: LJ1985 on January 24, 2019, 09:10:02 pm

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Mustangfans on January 24, 2019, 08:58:45 pm
Wonder who's fault that'll be?
Ive only seen a couple posters making excuses for losses. None from Earle though

Cheek

Quote from: bdubyab60 on January 25, 2019, 09:16:28 am
Ive only seen a couple posters making excuses for losses. None from Earle though

I agree.  The only problem I have with Earle is they are not closer to England.  Earle always has good teams and the fans support their team.   I have enjoyed the games we have had in the past.

NEark tigers

MomaLion

Mustang_4

Pit Bull

Quote from: Mustangfans on January 24, 2019, 08:58:45 pm
Wonder who's fault that'll be?

No excuses, we are getting skull drugged on the hardwood right now! We have championships so we know what it takes to get there, right now we aren't playing good so we are taking our lumps.

RedWolf275

Mustang_4

Mustang_4

Sr Boys
Rector 83
Melbourne 55  Rector gets the 2 seed in the conference tournament

Jr Boys
Rector 51
Melbourne 43

Sr Girls
Marmaduke 52
Salem 32

Jr Girls
Salem 39
Marmaduke 33

LJ1985

RedWolf275

LJ1985

Danville boys over Magazine 49-45 to remain in second place in conference behind Lavaca.

Mustang_4

NEABBALLFAN03

RedWolf275

Riverside jrs  are something like 15-11 with around a 6-6 conference record. Dry spell for Riverside boys right now.

Mustang_4

Not sure on the record of the BIC Jr boys they have been up and down this year. They have been without their 6'6 kid for a lot of the year with knee injury. He has something like jumpers fluid and they say he's still growing and his body is trying to adjust. I've heard he cld end up being like 6'9 or so according to doctors. They have also played without their 6'0 guard who has had a broke foot most of the year. They are both back and they are looking a lot better now. They have also been without one of their best players and shooters who came from Manila this year and can really shoot the ball and handle the ball really well. They will be really good next year in Jr High and who knows the limit in a couple years with everybody healthy.

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: Mustang_4 on January 30, 2019, 08:53:23 am
Not sure on the record of the BIC Jr boys they have been up and down this year. They have been without their 6'6 kid for a lot of the year with knee injury. He has something like jumpers fluid and they say he's still growing and his body is trying to adjust. I've heard he cld end up being like 6'9 or so according to doctors. They have also played without their 6'0 guard who has had a broke foot most of the year. They are both back and they are looking a lot better now. They have also been without one of their best players and shooters who came from Manila this year and can really shoot the ball and handle the ball really well. They will be really good next year in Jr High and who knows the limit in a couple years with everybody healthy.
Sounds like they are going to have a bright future ahead of them. 

Mustang_4

Yes the should have a good future. I failed to mention they start a 7th grader right now that can shoot really well and also a 8th grader who shoots really well. Their 7th grade is really good also with 3 kids that can play.

54Bearkatz2014

Quote from: Mustangfans on January 22, 2019, 06:37:10 pm
Did I say Lady Rebels by 18? What I meant was..... lol I could see Melbourne winning like that at home with refs who don't know that having 6 girls on the court at the same durning play is a technical. Didn't see them winning at Riverside. Nonetheless a good win for Melbourne.

Sounds like you like to make excuses lol. Melbourne easily handled them in the first matchup, this score could've been much worse. You can't blame everything on the refs. Round 2 of this matchup is tonight in Melbourne. Got the Bearkatz winning by 10.

Mustang_4

I wld say Melbourne is definitely the better team and Riverside has Zero depth.

54Bearkatz2014

Melbourne 58  SR B
Riverside 24

Melbourne got up  early and never looked back. Hopefully this group is heating up at right time to compete for a regional and possibly state spot.

54Bearkatz2014

girlsbbfanatic

Mustang_4

Mustang_4

LJ1985

Danville girls defeated 59-38 at Cossatot Rivers.  Second loss of season.  Sure missing Maddie Stanley

STATGUYQHS

Halftime Girls
Quitman 39
MVE 24

Mt Vernon 3 pointer  to end the half.

STATGUYQHS

End 3rd girls
Quitman 52
MVE 47

Quitman ice cold from the field MVE #23 on fire as they come back after being down 20 points first half

54Bearkatz2014

Melbourne Lady Bearkatz: 75

Mountain View Lady Yellow Jackets : 54

HUGE win. Melbourne is peaking at the right time. I don't see anyone beating this freight train.

Rapert 22
MCarn 3
Webb 11
Roark 12
Shinn 2
Hardaway 9
Cooper 6
Morris 5
Humprhies 5

STATGUYQHS

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas