• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville Scrimmage?

Started by gitrdone, August 26, 2014, 07:58:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gitrdone

Anyone know how this turned out?

OLDSCHOOL82

First off it was a scrimmage.  I liked the format of it.  20 minute running clock except the last two minutes.  Coin flip to start, kicking game was in place only it was dead.  Played shiloh first and then springdale.  Score was 19-0 Booneville after shiloh and 7-0 Booneville after Springdale.  Boys looked as good as can be expected for a scrimmage especially only running 3 or 4 different offensive plays and staying in a base defense for the most part.  Boys were a little gased at times during the second game but all in all it went pretty good. 

adaptedtigerfan

OLDSCHOOL82

adaptedtigerfan

OLDSCHOOL82

Its a shame what Springdale has become.  10 years ago they were still an elite program.  Then the new schools showed up and they went down hill.  They still fielded 90+ athletes i believe but the good talent has went elsewhere. 

phdefense

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on August 26, 2014, 08:51:53 am
Its a shame what Springdale has become.  10 years ago they were still an elite program.  Then the new schools showed up and they went down hill.  They still fielded 90+ athletes i believe but the good talent has went elsewhere.
10 years ago they were destroying every team not named Little Rock Central. just saying

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas