• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 1 Boonevile at Ozark

Started by rattler33, August 12, 2014, 05:40:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler33

I like Booneville by 21 just to much O for Ozark to chase do. Bearcats make it 16 in a row.

WPWells

eaglefan568

adaptedtigerfan

OLDSCHOOL82

gitrdone

cuckoobird

OLDSCHOOL82

Is edgehog still alive and kicking?  Looking for some info on the hillbilly goats.  #'s, expectations, so on and so forth.

Jimbo Morphis

i'l pick an upset. booneville by 21

Mr.Fridaynight11

chucktownboys

After the Ozark world champions graduated two years ago, edgehog hasn't had anything to talk about. Booneville by 30

Jacketman65

cuckoobird

This is the ozark booneville thread, correct ? Just because you cant understand something , doesnt make it wrong

gitrdone

Just for you Cuck, Booneville wins by 35+

cuckoobird

I hope so, thats what i picked in the pickem

-Painted Fan-

The only way Ozark wins this game is if the Booneville bus breaks down on the trip north and can't make it to Hillbilly Stadium.

Legend

From what I have heard Ozark will get destroyed in almost every game this year. Playing 3 state champions if you count the game against Morrilton. I will be surprised if they win 3 games

gitrdone

I can remember when there was alot of smack talk when these two teams played, what gives??

OLDSCHOOL82

Ozark only won 2 games last year i believe.  Thats what gives.

x14113

It's hard to drum up discussion when one side seems  a total mystery, isn't it?

Who really knows what to make of us Hillbillies this year? Not even last week's scrimmage, decent as it was, could provide definite info.

And let's face it, not many are expecting to gleam much from tomorrow night, either.

I'll still be cheering my old school on, though. And I won't be sad should we manage to pull an eye-opener. ;D

See you tomorrow night.

HPRD!

OZ1070

Ozark will be playing alot of sophomores, good sophmores that won a confrence titile last year but still sophmores.

TeeLee

The SWTimes said the game starts at 5:30.  Have they messed up again?  Is the game at 7:30 or 5:30?

DogsWin7

Quote from: gitrdone on September 02, 2014, 02:21:07 pm
I can remember when there was alot of smack talk when these two teams played, what gives??

Twitter....it's the root of all evil. 

TeeLee

I'm just guessing, but I'm sure someone out there is going to this game and knows what time it starts???

topcop

TeeLee

WPWells

So I think everyone is forgetting the obvious question in this thread:

Who, exactly, is "Boonevile?"

gitrdone

You will find out week 9 my friend.  ;D

WPWells

Week 9 is Booneville. I'm asking about this "Boonevile"

gitrdone

Thats how they spell it in Magazine.... Dont hate me Rattler33. :)

adaptedtigerfan

Week 9 looses its luster after Ozark gets done winning tonight.

gitrdone

Care to put a little wager on that?

catdaddy

OLDSCHOOL82

catdaddy

Ok Thanks. SWtimes didn't show it to be.

catdaddy

Where can I go online to listen to the game? And can we watch it online?

OLDSCHOOL82

Not online yet from the Booneville side.  We should be streaming in a few weeks.  Not sure if the hillbilly goats stream it or not.

x14113

kdyn.com streams its radio live, so you should be able to hear the game there.

The gamecasts haven't been the same since Deitz stepped aside, though.

OLDSCHOOL82

Its a little late but here is my two cents on the game.  Man it was ugly from the Booneville side.  Props to Ozark for being up for the game, having a game plan, and executing it well.  They are not as bad as i originally thought, unless they play charleston hard and then dont do anything the rest of the year.  Rivalries bring the best out of the hill billy goats!  I think we may have had a case of the big head going in to this one.  Our Line was unable to pick up blitzs.  The whole team looked out of shape and lacked some pop thats usually there.  The cramps showed up as well.  That is all a given in the first game for us though.  On a scary note,  We had one three year starting HB out and the other 3rd year starting HB went down with an ankle injury!  We dont have any depth so I'm hoping this doesnt become a problem as we get further into the season. All in all a non stellar performance is not always a bad thing as long as you still get the W!  Hope the boys take this to heart and right the ship immediately.  Best of Luck Ozark.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas