• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drew Central

Started by tdmaker, August 11, 2014, 08:53:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tdmaker

How are the Pirates looking with new coach? Word is that they will be much improved which is a good thing! Wishing Coach Moore and his staff the best at bringing some life to that program!! This post is for anyone that may follow them and its not a post to bash them..let's hear some positive things!!

Jimbo Morphis

i'm positive they won't be very good this year and they should have hired david jordan.

mhfcharlesi

What makes you so positive Oldman? Are they not going to be any better?

Hootie

All the football athletes go to Monticello. It's just how it is.

mhfcharlesi

Understood..I wonder what makes them go to Monticello? Its not like the billies have been just on top for the last decade or so.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: mhfcharlesi on August 12, 2014, 12:23:01 pm
What makes you so positive Oldman? Are they not going to be any better?
they could be better. suck is better than really suck i guess. they need a good coach who will stay and build a program. they could have gotten one but didn't.

Hootie

Quote from: mhfcharlesi on August 12, 2014, 01:11:32 pm
Understood..I wonder what makes them go to Monticello? Its not like the billies have been just on top for the last decade or so.

And Drew Central has?? 1 Decade of being good beats none.

mhfcharlesi

oh I understand..Hootie im just curious as to what draws them there so get out your heart..don't want any problem

Hootie

Quote from: mhfcharlesi on August 12, 2014, 01:23:00 pm
oh I understand..Hootie im just curious as to what draws them there so get out your heart..don't want any problem

I'm just saying that Drew Central doesn't have the prowess to get the football athletes from Monticello, not that Monticello has much either, but they do have some. 

There's zero benefit to the athletes to switch to Drew Central.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hootie on August 12, 2014, 01:29:20 pm
Quote from: mhfcharlesi on August 12, 2014, 01:23:00 pm

I'm just saying that Drew Central doesn't have the prowess to get the football athletes from Monticello, not that Monticello has much either, but they do have some. 

There's zero benefit to the athletes to switch to Drew Central.
drew central has changed a lot since you were in high school.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas