• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NUMBERS ?

Started by BUCK FEVER, August 04, 2014, 06:21:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ATU

Charleston had 44 today but a few might not have been there.I no the kicker want be here till next week.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: baseball2012 on August 06, 2014, 11:37:31 am
I really wish I knew your name so I could come straight to you for my inside info on Smackover sports.  I mean a young and wealthy guy around town that knows the insides and out of our athletic program would be a good person to know.  Really, you don't know near as much as you think you do and this this team will not win a championship with the kids running the program.

Look (baseball2012) if you want to pretend to be a football GURU you need to change your handle,... That's a dead give away you  preferred the lighter contact sport,, (probably your only sport).......you might want to also lose the (2012) another dead give away you have been out of high school a whole  year and a half.................................and also I remember you talking trash last year about how this team would not go deep in the playoffs, ....Guess what ?  you were wrong.(semi finals)..............again this year you are really looking for something to disrespect this team for.

WPWells

Hey now don't diss baseball

DogsWin7

August 06, 2014, 08:27:00 pm #53 Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 08:36:59 pm by DiehardFBfan
Quote from: ATU on August 06, 2014, 04:14:26 pm
.I no the kicker want be here till next week.
Wheres he?

ATU

TeeLee

OLDSCHOOL82

baseball2012

I said last years team was thin on the line and couldn't afford any injuries.  I said they might have problems with the Owls and the Wolves and they did.  Glen Rose ran rough shod over us and could have probably scored a 100 on us if they wanted.  We were lucky enough to get a very easy road to the semis and took advantage of it.  I do not profess to be a guru I just choose not to drink the kool-aid you are pouring.  I think you are a person that never got to play and now get to act like you were a big time athlete on the computer.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: baseball2012 on August 07, 2014, 08:25:01 am
I said last years team was thin on the line and couldn't afford any injuries.  I said they might have problems with the Owls and the Wolves and they did.  Glen Rose ran rough shod over us and could have probably scored a 100 on us if they wanted.  We were lucky enough to get a very easy road to the semis and took advantage of it.  I do not profess to be a guru I just choose not to drink the kool-aid you are pouring.  I think you are a person that never got to play and now get to act like you were a big time athlete on the computer.
everyone in mcgehee knows who i am on this board. i have met proud buck.  how do none of you buckaroos know who buck fever is?

DogsWin7

If you are referring to Buck Fever......Please refer to the FF guide of insanity posts by BF....all dictionary proceeds go to fund his team....  :)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on August 07, 2014, 08:39:20 am
everyone in mcgehee knows who i am on this board. i have met proud buck.  how do none of you buckaroos know who buck fever is?

Because he completely refuses to tell anyone who he is. I've even PM'd him and he wouldn't tell me.

HorseFeathers

Buck fever is just afraid that his identity will be revealed and then everyone will be hitting him up for a loan!

RTF

loan? ppssshhh..... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

cdelaney

Quote from: RTF on August 07, 2014, 12:57:23 pm
loan? ppssshhh..... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
I believe he has offerred to share his 1040 form on FF

adaptedtigerfan

How did I know as soon as the word money came up a EC$ poster would be the next to comment?

BUCK FEVER

Don't hate on this team just because your group got thumped out in the first round as a 5 seed..................and you played what position  on that football team ? left field.?

HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE SAID
September 28, 2013, 11:43:13 am »
Same ole story with the current coaching staff, arm tackling and poor conditioning.  We got handled on the defensive front seven but made enough plays to win.  I was very impressed with how physical Fouke played.  Smackover has a lot of skill players but they still lack the physical play that will take them deep in the playoffs. 

as I pointed out, you were wrong (semi finals)

September 05, 2013, 02:42:39 pm »
we will see come conference time how conditioned they are.  Generally, teams run by the players are not in good shape and are not very disciplined. 

must of been in pretty shape , had 9 starters going both ways, so you were wrong again.

September 05, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »
  The bucks will not be in good enough shape to compete with Mcgee or Prescott.

but, the bucks were conference champions!! so again you were wrong................................you might want to stick with baseball, you have been wrong 100% of the time on football.................sorry your group never achieved anything but don't hate on this group.

cdelaney

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 07, 2014, 01:14:24 pm
How did I know as soon as the word money came up a EC$ poster would be the next to comment?
Just smart I guess, not as smart or rich as BUCK, but who is. He is in line to be next Chair of Federal Reserve-read his expose on FF from July 2nd. Jack Ruby indeed!

baseball2012

There is not enough time in the day for me to mention all the times you have been wrong on this site.  If you think I was wrong about any of those topics other than a deep run in the playoffs you really know nothing about football.  The only reason we made it to the semis is because we received a very good draw.  I said we would have trouble with mcgee and prescott, we lost to mcgee and prescott played us tough.  I think I finally figured out who you are and I must admit that you handed out water bottles and washed our uniforms as well as anyone.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: baseball2012 on August 07, 2014, 03:08:27 pm
There is not enough time in the day for me to mention all the times you have been wrong on this site.  If you think I was wrong about any of those topics other than a deep run in the playoffs you really know nothing about football.  The only reason we made it to the semis is because we received a very good draw.  I said we would have trouble with mcgee and prescott, we lost to mcgee and prescott played us tough.  I think I finally figured out who you are and I must admit that you handed out water bottles and washed our uniforms as well as anyone.

I have you pegged pretty well...............your jealous of this teams accomplishments.

I will save this thread till dec 2015,
then lets come back and compare wins/loses/titles
for your 2010-2011-2012 teams to these 2013-2014-2015 teams.

IT will not be pretty for you:
2010 won 3
2011 won 8
2012 won 7
total wins 18

2013 total wins 12.......2014 wins ?........2015 wins ?...........get the picture ??..........stop trashing this group, you we"re and will never be on there level.........stop crying, it's unbecoming of you.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 07, 2014, 10:23:51 am

Because he completely refuses to tell anyone who he is. I've even PM'd him and he wouldn't tell me.

Patience my friend.............You will know, after next season my time is up..........the week of the final game my little pee wee's I have followed sense the 3rd grade will play there final game, then I will make my final post..............you will know, be patient my friend.

Hootie

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 07, 2014, 03:52:04 pm
Patience my friend.............You will know, after next season my time is up..........the week of the final game my little pee wee's I have followed sense the 3rd grade will play there final game, then I will make my final post..............you will know, be patient my friend.

So does this mean you're never coming back?

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Hootie on August 07, 2014, 04:33:12 pm

Dec 2015, I'm history.

KOJACK

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 07, 2014, 06:50:59 pm

Dec 2015, I'm history.
Good riddance

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: KOJACK on August 07, 2014, 07:15:56 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 07, 2014, 06:50:59 pm

Dec 2015, I'm history.
Good riddance

OH, I have plenty of time to pee in your wheaties.....YOU NEED NOT START THE CELEBRATION EARLY.

baseball2012

I guess I was really dumb when I joined the forum during the 2012 baseball season.  I thought that I would just use that as my screen name and did not realize that everyone else used a screen name that hinted of their identity.  Bucky, do you still get really nervous when you see a monster buck or is there something about seeing those kids in uniform that makes you nervous and sweaty?  I truly hope this group of young men win a championship but I get tired of you exagerating about everything they do.  You are a parent of a 2015 kid?  P.S. Bucky, I can't say for sure but I don't think the Kojak that posts on here is the same one that played the tv detective. 

AirWarren

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 07, 2014, 10:23:51 am

Oh good lord..

Proud Buckaroo

No need to tell us who you are. I've already figured it out. 100% POSITIVE.

AirWarren

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 08, 2014, 08:37:48 am

Adolescent, coach, or Annoying daddy? Or all three?

KOJACK

Y'all leave buckfever alone. It ain't cool to out folks. No matter how annoying/ignorant they are.

baseball2012

I would never out him but I will laugh at every post I read of his no matter the content.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: baseball2012 on August 08, 2014, 07:32:57 am
I guess I was really dumb when I joined the forum during the 2012 baseball season.  I thought that I would just use that as my screen name and did not realize that everyone else used a screen name that hinted of their identity.  Bucky, do you still get really nervous when you see a monster buck or is there something about seeing those kids in uniform that makes you nervous and sweaty?  I truly hope this group of young men win a championship but I get tired of you exagerating about everything they do.  You are a parent of a 2015 kid?  P.S. Bucky, I can't say for sure but I don't think the Kojak that posts on here is the same one that played the tv detective.

(I guess I was really dumb when I joined the forum during the 2012 baseball season.) ?

Do you really thing anyone is buying that ? ..............never mind, I can think of a couple that might. LOL.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on August 08, 2014, 08:44:49 am

nope, football mom. knows nothing but smackover footballl.

AirWarren

Quote from: KOJACK on August 08, 2014, 08:59:15 am
Y'all leave buckfever alone. It ain't cool to out folks. No matter how annoying/ignorant they are.

Buck and I have been picking and nagging at each other for a long time. I think he is ok with me razzing him a bit.

Proud Buckaroo

I'm not going to out who he is. I'm going to keep it as it is with me knowing who he really is.

BUCK FEVER

You guys would be bored out of your minds if not for me. 8)

Hootie

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 08, 2014, 09:15:28 am
You guys would be bored out of your minds if not for me. 8)

You're definitely entertaining.

cdelaney

Quote from: baseball2012 on August 08, 2014, 07:32:57 am
Not so sure about that- Telly Sevalas supposedly died about 20 yrs ago, but who knows maybe he wanted to get away from the hub-bub of show biz and moved to Prescott. Who loves ya baby?

bleudog

August 08, 2014, 04:33:51 pm #87 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 07:48:20 pm by bleudog
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 07, 2014, 03:34:56 pm

I have you pegged pretty well...............your jealous of this teams accomplishments.

2010 won 3
2011 won 8
2012 won 7
total wins 18

2013 total wins 12.......2014 wins ?........2015 wins ?...........get the picture ??..........stop trashing this group, you we"re and will never be on there level.........stop crying, it's unbecoming of you.

Not that I subscribe to the theory that a lot of sophomores are seeing significant playing time in their first full year, but your three year grouping theory piqued my interest. 

Here're Smackover's win totals each year since 1985 and the three year win totals for each senior class back thru 1987:

1985     7   
1986   10   
1987   10   27
1988     4   24
1989     7   21
1990   10   21
1991     9   26
1992     4   23
1993     2   15
1994     3     9
1995     6   11
1996     8   17
1997     8   22
1998     6   22
1999     9   23
2000     7   22
2001     4   20
2002     6   17
2003     4   14
2004     1   11
2005   12   17
2006     1   14
2007     2   15
2008     9   12
2009     5   16
2010     3   17
2011     8   16
2012     7   18
2013   12   27

Considering the three year totals, the 2013 seniors were the most productive group since 1987. 

Hey guys, it is a numbers thread.  8)

AirWarren

Quote from: bleudog on August 08, 2014, 04:33:51 pm

2010 won 3
2011 won 8
2012 won 7
total wins 18

Not that I subscribe to the theory that a lot of sophomores are seeing significant playing time in their first full year, but your three year grouping theory piqued my interest. 

Here're Smackover's win totals each year since 1985 and the three year win totals for each senior class:

1985     7   
1986   10   
1987   10   27
1988     4   24
1989     7   21
1990   10   21
1991     9   26
1992     4   23
1993     2   15
1994     3     9
1995     6   11
1996     8   17
1997     8   22
1998     6   22
1999     9   23
2000     7   22
2001     4   20
2002     6   17
2003     4   14
2004     1   11
2005   12   17
2006     1   14
2007     2   15
2008     9   12
2009     5   16
2010     3   17
2011     8   16
2012     7   18
2013   12   27

Considering the three year totals, the 2013 group already is the most productive since 1987. 

Numbers do not lie.

bleudog

Quote from: Oldman on August 08, 2014, 09:07:19 am

Would being a football mom in Smackover make one a mother bucker ???

DogsWin7

August 08, 2014, 08:20:08 pm #90 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:29:45 pm by DiehardFBfan

How many accts you got?  Lol!  :)

Quote from: bleudog on August 08, 2014, 04:40:51 pm
Quote from: Oldman on August 08, 2014, 09:07:19 am

Would being a football mom in Smackover make one a mother bucker ???
I know I probably shouldn't laugh but I have tears! Hahahahahaa! :)

dragonator

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 05, 2014, 07:31:21 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2014, 07:03:46 pm
Quote from: snoopy22 on August 05, 2014, 10:02:56 am
45 - 46 ain't 50.

I'n very aware that it's not 50. I was simply stating that we will have 46 players that will actually PLAY by September 5th. He was saying we only had 36. The 6 that didn't show. As I said, coaches spoke with them and they will be playing.

Heck fire......if we have 45 on sept 5th i'm tickled pink.....Matter fact if we have 45 at Junction city I'M doing cartwheels on the 50 yard line at halftime  !!!
[/b
]

You might want to be practicing. That might be the highlight of the night for the Buckaroos :o :o

BUCK FEVER

2010 won 3
2011 won 8
2012 won 7
total wins 18

Here're Smackover's win totals each year since 1985 and the three year win totals for each senior class back thru 1987:

1985     7   
1986   10   
1987   10   27
1988     4   24
1989     7   21
1990   10   21
1991     9   26
1992     4   23
1993     2   15
1994     3     9
1995     6   11
1996     8   17
1997     8   22
1998     6   22
1999     9   23
2000     7   22
2001     4   20
2002     6   17
2003     4   14
2004     1   11
2005   12   17
2006     1   14
2007     2   15
2008     9   12
2009     5   16
2010     3   17
2011     8   16
2012     7   18
2013   12   27

Considering the three year totals, the 2013 seniors were the most productive group since 1987. 

They know the group I'm talking about, yes last year soph's, this years jr's, next years seniors (2015)...............the 32 game win streak 7th 8th 9th............and yes they were a big part of last years 12 win season..........the bucks would have not won 12 last year without them......twist the numbers and play games all you like, matters not to me...............when it is all said and done the seniors of 2015 will be won  more games than any senior class in on your list.....(and my son played on the 96-97-98 teams the last group that beat your dragons 2 out of 3) .............they will  win more than any group EVER 7th thru 12TH...... probably will rival any 7th thru 12TH numbers at Junction, time will tell.

AirWarren

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 08, 2014, 10:25:47 pm

2010 won 3
2011 won 8
2012 won 7
total wins 18

1985     7   
1986   10   
1987   10   27
1988     4   24
1989     7   21
1990   10   21
1991     9   26
1992     4   23
1993     2   15
1994     3     9
1995     6   11
1996     8   17
1997     8   22
1998     6   22
1999     9   23
2000     7   22
2001     4   20
2002     6   17
2003     4   14
2004     1   11
2005   12   17
2006     1   14
2007     2   15
2008     9   12
2009     5   16
2010     3   17
2011     8   16
2012     7   18
2013   12   27

They know the group I'm talking about, yes last year soph's, this years jr's, next years seniors (2015)...............the 32 game win streak 7th 8th 9th............and yes they were a big part of last years 12 win season..........the bucks would have not won 12 last year without them......twist the numbers and play games all you like, matters not to me...............when it is all said and done the seniors of 2015 will be won  more games than any senior class in on your list.....(and my son played on the 96-97-98 teams the last group that beat your dragons 2 out of 3) .............they will  win more than any group EVER 7th thru 12TH...... probably will rival any 7th thru 12TH numbers at Junction, time will tell.

Pee wee Super Bowl champs.

BUCK FEVER

August 08, 2014, 10:39:09 pm #94 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:13:17 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: dragonator on August 08, 2014, 10:06:58 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 05, 2014, 07:31:21 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2014, 07:03:46 pm
Quote from: snoopy22 on August 05, 2014, 10:02:56 am
45 - 46 ain't 50.

I'n very aware that it's not 50. I was simply stating that we will have 46 players that will actually PLAY by September 5th. He was saying we only had 36. The 6 that didn't show. As I said, coaches spoke with them and they will be playing.

Heck fire......if we have 45 on sept 5th i'm tickled pink.....Matter fact if we have 45 at Junction city I'M doing cartwheels on the 50 yard line at halftime  !!!
[/b
]

You might want to be practicing. That might be the highlight of the night for the Buckaroos :o :o

get ya  A good seat,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7wnXYfsrxiQ

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: AirWarren on August 08, 2014, 10:36:03 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 08, 2014, 10:25:47 pm

2010 won 3
2011 won 8
2012 won 7
total wins 18

1985     7   
1986   10   
1987   10   27
1988     4   24
1989     7   21
1990   10   21
1991     9   26
1992     4   23
1993     2   15
1994     3     9
1995     6   11
1996     8   17
1997     8   22
1998     6   22
1999     9   23
2000     7   22
2001     4   20
2002     6   17
2003     4   14
2004     1   11
2005   12   17
2006     1   14
2007     2   15
2008     9   12
2009     5   16
2010     3   17
2011     8   16
2012     7   18
2013   12   27

Pee wee Super Bowl champs.

But of course, let us not forget.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/2454_1035043557989_1242846_n.jpg?oh=1d23af60c5e463d605c34871ecff03af&oe=5479168C&__gda__=1417140413_eaca6d940ca310178c39636c83348178

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/l/t1.0-9/2454_1035043517988_423416_n.jpg?oh=ceb917a3df81e83b3dfdf6bee8fd5b95&oe=546359BC

Proud Buckaroo

First picture gave it away even more now. You are one of two people. Be careful before you be even more obvious..

BUCK FEVER

August 09, 2014, 09:05:40 am #97 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:07:54 am by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2014, 07:44:09 am
First picture gave it away even more now. You are one of two people. Be careful before you be even more obvious..

I have nothing hide, you were 100% yesterday remember? now your just 50%, lol.

BUCK FEVER

August 09, 2014, 10:16:33 am #99 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:09:30 am by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: cdelaney on August 09, 2014, 09:40:18 am
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 09, 2014, 09:05:40 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2014, 07:44:09 am

I have nothing hide, you were 100% yesterday remember? now your just 50%, lol.

It is easy to copy/paste anyones facebook photo's, does that mean it is them ? propably not.

Oh the humanity! Will someone please delete this Jr High Girl thread? I'm begging ya!

You might have less heartburn if you simply refused to read  Buck fevers post . ;D
I guess you was just bored. or a glutin for punishment, lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas