• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Atkins Vs Dover

Started by Footballfanatic14, August 03, 2014, 09:43:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballfanatic14

I expect this game to be a closer contest than it has been in the last few years. Still expect Atkins to come out on top, but I've heard good things about Dover as well. Friday Nights gotta love them.

HorseFeathers

OLDSCHOOL82

Dover wins this one by 7.

WPWells

macadoshis

armchajrhog5

Dover is a much different team than the last couple of years.
They looks very very good in the camps.
THE CHANGES
-Offense that matches their skill set-Line is bigger and stronger and a year older and they finally put their best skill player  the Price kid at his natural position-he will have big numbers.
-Defense finally learned how to defend the pass.
SO -MY GUESS
Dover by 12

marine

adaptedtigerfan

Is there still an Arhletic Supporter in Atkins???

Footballfanatic14

Yes Sir.. By 21 sir you are wrong on that one i can promise you. I expect a tight game.

KOJACK

athletic supporter

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 30, 2014, 07:04:21 pm
Is there still an Arhletic Supporter in Atkins???

There is still an Athletic Supporter in Atkins. I will start a 2-3A thread for week 1 in a couple of days.  I will post my prediction for this game there. I will say here though that Atkins will have their hands full with the Pirates as the injury bug has bitten the Red Devils early this season.

Coach Jones

Dover looked pretty good this summer.  If they stick to the game plan, and run the ball, I pick Dover by 1.  Good game this year.

jazdill

if i remember correctly atkins was down a couple of scores late in the ball game last season and won the game in the 4th quarter.....dover should have a better scheme than 3 and out this year. i predict dover by 12

Doveman

Here's my 2 cents.......

If Dover doesn't beat Atkins this year it's gonna be yet another very long season for Dover. 

mastiff

the dove man cooeth.

I want to pick Dover in this one but have been accused of making excuses for them. So I'll pick the devils by 2 1/2.

Go wildcats!!!!!

snoopy22

Billy the Kid

Dover-51 Atkins-20
The Pirates played an excellent game. The big boys up front made holes for the stable of backs. They played an excellent game.
That Dover D played an excellent game. Two picks and two forced fumbles. Lot of hard hitting. Secondary played an excellent game against the passing attack of Atkins.
The depth of Dover just wore down Atkins. You could tell up front they were just too tired.
Impressive win for the Pirates to regain the Rivals Cup trophy.
The Pirates will enjoy this win tonight and move on to Cedarville for next week.

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas