• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison Vs Fordyce

Started by tday83, August 03, 2014, 07:20:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tday83

What does everyone expect to see in this game when my Wildcats host the Redbugs?

mack truck

Well if Fordyce can stop Chris Leaks, They will come out on top. Now if Rison can stop Fordyce's running back, They might have a chance. This one will be a good one to watch. Both have great juniors on there team.I think juniors will carry both teams.

mack truck

So what other good players does the Wildcats have?

redbug2000

MR#1

Bold prediction:

Rison 20
Fordyce 14

BigLion10

mack truck

mack truck

Does anybody know anything about either team? Running backs???  Wide receiver???

Rhonda Elizabeth

Can someone tell me what time this game starts?  Thanks

Proud Buckaroo

Rhonda Elizabeth

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Rhonda Elizabeth on September 01, 2014, 01:16:04 pm
Can someone tell me what time this game starts?  Thanks
This game starts at 8 not 730

mack truck

Lions84

mack truck

Do anybody know anything about either team?

WonderWartHawg

28-16 in favor of Rison end of 1st half.

WonderWartHawg

Rison 34  Fordyce 30 in another hotly contested game.

Rison appeared to have things well in hand with at 34-16 lead in the 3rd, but Fordyce came roaring back as the Redbug receivers finally started catching well thrown balls and getting pass interference calls on Rison defenders who were having trouble staying with the Fordyce wideouts.  The Fordyce QB was throwing pretty balls all night.  A Wildcat sack of the Redbugs QB on a 4th and 15 on what would turn out to be Fordyce's last possession of the game ultimately sealed the victory for Rison.

As expected, Rison did most of their damage on the ground during the night, but did catch Fordyce sleeping on a TD catch and run. 

Rison's cause was also aided by an 85 yard KO return.

sledgehammer

Fordyce had their chances, we hurt ourselves with penalties, getting lineup, personnel changes due to injuries and drop passes. Despite all of those errors Fordyce could have still won the game, with the youth movement this season and Rison being ranked high as they were, the future is bright for Fordyce, all of those miscues are correctable and will be corrected.   

WonderWartHawg

Rison made their share of miscues as well, so that pretty well evened out.
Both teams will continue to get better.

mack truck

Fordyce didn't give up.They really started playing after halftime. Rison didn't score anymore after halftime.Fordyce needed only one touchdown to beat them.Fordyce lineman are too big to get pushed around like they did.I enjoyed watching both teams.Cant wait til next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas