• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Curley Wolves updates

Started by RabidWolf, July 28, 2014, 07:26:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaver Fever

I think this conference is up for grabs. 
Prescott probably has an early lead because they should be the most athletic. 
Still not sold on episcopal.  I'm thinking one hit wonder
I think we are a long shot due to so much youth having to step up.
Jessiville has been loaded the last couple of years in jr high and should be able to compete for the top spot. 
From things I've heard I think bhg has a shot at it, talked to a guy from benton who saw them at their team camp and said they are legit.
Center point is finding an identity and have a good crop coming through as long as they can keep them together
The other two pillow fight for last place

snoopy22

Quote from: cdelaney on August 07, 2014, 01:55:41 pm
Quote from: snoopy22 on August 07, 2014, 12:36:59 pm
I have never said anything about ECS recruiting.  You won't win conference this year though.
?Horatio
Do they have football in Horatio?  I'm not understanding the question.

cdelaney

Quote from: Beaver Fever on August 08, 2014, 08:09:20 am
Jessiville has been loaded the last couple of years in jr high and should be able to compete for the top spot. 
From things I've heard I think bhg has a shot at it, talked to a guy from benton who saw them at their team camp and said they are legit.
Center point is finding an identity and have a good crop coming through as long as they can keep them together
ECS = Baha Men? Maybe Los Del Rio?

cdelaney

Quote from: snoopy22 on August 08, 2014, 09:03:02 am
Quote from: cdelaney on August 07, 2014, 01:55:41 pm
Quote from: snoopy22 on August 07, 2014, 12:36:59 pm
I have never said anything about ECS recruiting.  You won't win conference this year though.
?Horatio
Do they have football in Horatio?  I'm not understanding the question.
Wondering who your favorite for conference was if not ECS.

snoopy22

Prescott is the favorite followed by Episcopal.  Benton Harmony Grove, Jessieville, and Glen Rose will battle for the #3 seed and I have them in no particular order.  Should be a good matchup for the #1 seed, but I give the edge to Prescott.

cdelaney

Quote from: snoopy22 on August 08, 2014, 09:49:35 am
Prescott is the favorite followed by Episcopal.  Benton Harmony Grove, Jessieville, and Glen Rose will battle for the #3 seed and I have them in no particular order.  Should be a good matchup for the #1 seed, but I give the edge to Prescott.
Fair enough, probably how they should stack up.

KOJACK

Quote from: cdelaney on August 08, 2014, 09:52:52 am
If EC$ has only 20 players it's gonna be a long season...js

cdelaney

Quote from: KOJACK on August 08, 2014, 03:51:53 pm
They'll probably end up with about 25 but can't afford to lose any. They are trying to keep all freshmen on Jr Hi team.

KOJACK

Quote from: cdelaney on August 08, 2014, 04:05:23 pm
They'll probably end up with about 25 but can't afford to lose any. They are trying to keep all freshmen on Jr Hi team.
What are y'all's jr high numbers like?

DeeGee

Quote from: Beaver Fever on August 08, 2014, 08:09:20 am

I watched BHG team camp. Must say I was very impressed. Much improvement. I've watched GR at 2 a days and I'd have to say there are some very talented sophomores and Jr's. Not very many SR's left, 4 I think. And the field will be finished early next week.

cdelaney

Quote from: KOJACK on August 08, 2014, 05:56:04 pm
Don't know final numbers cause they have a lot who won't start practice till next week. Probably around 25- 9th and 8th graders.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: cdelaney on August 09, 2014, 07:58:59 am
Quote from: KOJACK on August 08, 2014, 05:56:04 pm
Don't know final numbers cause they have a lot who won't start practice till next week. Probably around 25- 9th and 8th graders.

Lets try to limit the JR HIGH talk, it's just plain disrespectful....shameful.  :'(

HeadBussa08

coming from getswackedover who has had the best junior high program the last ten years.........

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on August 09, 2014, 03:41:13 pm
coming from getswackedover who has had the best junior high program the last ten years.........

Thank you.....

HeadBussa08

BUCK FEVER

AmSycho

AI, I mean, Headbussa....what's the good word on my Wolves?? Gonna miss em this year, but I'll be on here checking on them.

cdelaney

Quote from: AmSycho on August 12, 2014, 12:40:09 pm
AI, I mean, Headbussa....what's the good word on my Wolves?? Gonna miss em this year, but I'll be on here checking on them.
Looks pretty bleak Sycho. Hope to eek out wins over Bismarck and Horatio; ECS will be no contest, but the rest are pretty much sure losses. Hope to squeeze in as #5 seed from conference, and then destroy #1 Smacktown in first round of playoffs. Everything after that is gravy.  Your pen pal, Headbussa

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cdelaney on August 12, 2014, 02:41:43 pm
Quote from: AmSycho on August 12, 2014, 12:40:09 pm
Looks pretty bleak Sycho. Hope to eek out wins over Bismarck and Horatio; ECS will be no contest, but the rest are pretty much sure losses. Hope to squeeze in as #5 seed from conference, and then destroy #1 Smacktown in first round of playoffs. Everything after that is gravy.  Your pen pal, Headbussa

Destroy? Lol...

KOJACK

I think the Curley Wolves would be cool with seeing Smackover in the playoffs IMO. ;D

AmSycho

I appreciate you stepping in there cdelaney. Thanks for clearing that up. The problem with your research is that it is flawed. I've been a Curley Wolf for way too long to know that they're future is never bleak. Although I understand that they don't have the Junior high world championship ring on their fingers like the Baby Smackaroos, but the outlook is never bleak. Bismarck and Horatio...come on man. Lol Someone give me some real information. Would the real Huadbussa, please stand up!! What's up Kojack??

snoopy22

Big Wolves look good and Jr. High is World Championship Material.

cdelaney

Quote from: AmSycho on August 13, 2014, 08:17:59 am
I appreciate you stepping in there cdelaney. Thanks for clearing that up. The problem with your research is that it is flawed. I've been a Curley Wolf for way too long to know that they're future is never bleak. Although I understand that they don't have the Junior high world championship ring on their fingers like the Baby Smackaroos, but the outlook is never bleak. Bismarck and Horatio...come on man. Lol Someone give me some real information. Would the real Huadbussa, please stand up!! What's up Kojack??
Glad I could help

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas