• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday Preseason Fan Top 10

Started by HorseFeathers, July 06, 2014, 08:51:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

The kid you're refereeing to is very versatile. I was talking to his grandfather at the tournament yesterday. He can punt. Play quarterback. Run the ball and play the line.

OB11

Quote from: Radiotalker on July 08, 2014, 06:57:51 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 08, 2014, 11:11:07 am
I'm happy to post my ballot on here just to be clear

1. Charleston
2. Booneville
3. Harding Academy
4. Smackover
5. McGehee
6. Lamar
7. Prescott
8. Fordyce
9. ECS
10. Glen Rose

No Rivercrest? They are loaded.

Agreed.  Rivercrest should definitely be somewhere in the top 10. 

Gotcha

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 12, 2014, 11:58:39 am
Confirmed it yesterday that TWELVE of Norphlet players will be added to the Smackover rooster this season. One being a 6'2" 185 WR. And three that will give us more depth on the line.
how many draft picks did you give up?

Proud Buckaroo

-Painted Fan-

#1 Charleston
#2 Booneville
#3 Smackover
#4 Harding Academy
#5 Prescott
#6 Rivercrest
#7 McGehee
#8 Lamar
#9 ECS
#10 Fordyce

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Gotcha on July 10, 2014, 01:18:23 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 10, 2014, 01:13:48 pm
Quote from: Gotcha on July 10, 2014, 01:08:24 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 10, 2014, 01:00:57 pm
Quote from: Hootie on July 10, 2014, 12:32:12 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 10, 2014, 12:06:47 pm
Quote from: Hootie on July 10, 2014, 11:10:33 am
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 10, 2014, 11:09:14 am
Keep looking in the rear view mirror. LOL.............You never see that wreck just ahead of you.

Yes I will. I have a fancy car that hits the brakes for me.

Dang Saturn, I would have never admitted to that..............your still in trouble that 18 wheeler behind  you at 80mph will clean your clock.

If you're driving I think I'll be okay. You folks sure do seem to miss at taking out McGehee people.

yes, we don"t worry with the small stuff, we just look for the prize at the finish line..........OOPS MCG forgot to finish.
its cute that you consider the end of conference play to be the finish line. I wish i could be so optimistic.

yes and just think ....you didn"t even make it that far.......................................
pretty sure we won a playoff game actually. But in the end, we came away with the same amount of state recognition as you did...........napoleon rode a high horse too, but he was still only 4 feet tall.

Actually he was between 5'5" and 5'7"

Gotcha

Tall enough to play RB for the colts?

Hootie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 12, 2014, 03:09:49 pm
The whole team.

Looks like Drew Central will finally take down the World Champions.

Proud Buckaroo

Iron Owl

Quote from: Oldman on July 09, 2014, 10:15:14 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 09, 2014, 10:12:50 am
It's just a preseason top ten, oldman. Lol. Nothing serious.
you should know i didn't take it that way. you better beat us this year or you might not ever beat us.
^ Really Oldman...  I don't think they will do it this year.  They have a talented Jr. group like we do, and a good Senior QB.  But having them at home....I think the Owls get it done for the 3rd straight year.  Will seal it up with a win over Fordyce, who people are ranking way too high in polls.  They lost a lot, and will be down this year.

RTF

1. Booneville
2. Smackover
3. Harding academy
4.Charleston
5.Rivercrest
6.Prescott
7.Lamar
8.ECS
9.Mcgehee
10.Fordyce/Glen Rose/Paris

Gotcha

adaptedtigerfan

WPWells

I'll give him a slight nibble and remind him that he picked against Charleston in every playoff game last year besides BHG

Beaver Fever

I don't see the beavers cracking the top ten this year, from what I heard a few of our seniors have now quit.  I heard we only had 1 or 2 seniors left

KOJACK

Quote from: Beaver Fever on July 25, 2014, 07:41:48 am
I don't see the beavers cracking the top ten this year, from what I heard a few of our seniors have now quit.  I heard we only had 1 or 2 seniors left
When you spoke of change coming several months ago I though you were talking about in the coaching staff, but I guess you were talking about your program being back where it used to be.

Hootie

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 24, 2014, 08:37:15 pm
I'll give him a slight nibble and remind him that he picked against Charleston in every playoff game last year besides BHG

Some people just want to be different. Not go with the norm...

DeeGee

Quote from: Beaver Fever on July 25, 2014, 07:41:48 am
We had 2 seniors leave the team plus Carlos out due to severe injury. One quit because he's moving the other said he has other responsibilities at this time.

DogsWin7

Quote from: RTF on July 23, 2014, 12:10:37 pm
1. Booneville CHARLESTON
2. Smackover
3. Harding academy
4. Charleston booneville
5.Rivercrest
6.Prescott
7.Lamar
8.ECS
9.Mcgehee
10.Fordyce/Glen Rose/Paris

FIFY :)

Gotcha

Hootie

Beaver Fever

They quit because the way they were treated, you can only kick a dog so long before it bites back!

DogsWin7

Quote from: Gotcha on July 25, 2014, 05:03:13 pm
Arrogance is so blinding.
It can be....It's funny how that some posters can dish it out but can't take it. 

Quote from: Hootie on July 25, 2014, 05:06:43 pm
Quote from: Gotcha on July 25, 2014, 05:03:13 pm
Arrogance is so blinding.

Smells like poo too.
it most certainly does.   

DogsWin7

It's a Fan Top Ten.  Meaning it's a Fans Opinion, on a message board for discussing sports.   

Hootie

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 25, 2014, 05:27:43 pm
It's a Fan Top Ten.  Meaning it's a Fans Opinion, on a message board for discussing sports.   

Uh no wrong place for that..

DogsWin7

Quote from: Hootie on July 25, 2014, 05:55:48 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 25, 2014, 05:27:43 pm

Uh no wrong place for that..

.....I had a momentary lapse of weakness.   Forgive Me.  :)

Gotcha

I was reffering to the swap of 1&4 wothout any other shuffling being done. Home town heroes crack me up.

DogsWin7

July 25, 2014, 07:23:05 pm #127 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:25:46 pm by DiehardFBfan
Quote from: Gotcha on July 25, 2014, 06:40:32 pm
I was reffering to the swap of 1&4 wothout any other shuffling being done. Home town heroes crack me up.

And if you would pay closer attention, the only reason I FIFY RTF's post is because he is always picking on Charleston.   It had nothing to do with picking or disrespecting any of the teams in conference.....:).    You chose to jump in and judge me.   

Plus, GOTCHA....I'm not homer.       Having said that, I do think Charleston will be ranked #1....and deservedly so

DeeGee

Quote from: Beaver Fever on July 25, 2014, 05:13:28 pm
They quit because the way they were treated, you can only kick a dog so long before it bites back!
I for some reason don't doubt that. The reasons I stated were what my son was told by the players that quit. There have been a few times the coaches and I have had words so don't think I'm defending them. I've strongly thought of moving my son before school starts because of a few things that has happened at camps and 7 on 7 this summer. Not been very happy with them over some BS that's been said and done since camps started. But I've been biting my tongue because my son asked me to.

Proud Buckaroo

I really think it's a good idea to move your son. Honestly. Is he happy with the team? What is his feelings on being treated bad? It's really not a great thing for a kid to be basically bullied by an adult. Who is supposed to show encouragement and respect.

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 25, 2014, 07:50:11 pm
I really think it's a good idea to move your son. Honestly. Is he happy with the team? What is his feelings on being treated bad? It's really not a great thing for a kid to be basically bullied by an adult. Who is supposed to show encouragement and respect.
He loves his teammates like brothers. He chalks it up to making them stronger more disciplined players. He has considered the thought but he would more than likely not be a starter where he is on this team. He's been given a lot of bad talk because he's in D1 training. By the coaches not the players. And yes its getting hard to bite my tongue. I was at one of the camps and it took everything I had to walk away after what I heard was said to my son.

AnotherTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on July 25, 2014, 07:58:45 pm
He loves his teammates like brothers. He chalks it up to making them stronger more disciplined players. He has considered the thought but he would more than likely not be a starter where he is on this team. He's been given a lot of bad talk because he's in D1 training. By the coaches not the players. And yes its getting hard to bite my tongue. I was at one of the camps and it took everything I had to walk away after what I heard was said to my son.
Disciplined players?
Disciplined players?
At Glen Rose?
Did I hear that? Disciplined players @ Glen Rose.

Hahahahahaha this cat should start her own stand up.

That's the funniest thing I've heard all year!

DogsWin7

Proud Buckaroo

She's from Glen rose. He probably will never like her. Lol.

Gotcha

Alright, now you pay closer attention, and get out your feelings. I dont care if you put charelston at 1. They may deserve it. But does that make booneville 4? No way smackover is 2. No way lamar is on the board. These are tge things im eeffering to. The whole top 10 is twisted around. You constantly slapping me and saying charelston charelston charelston just proves a point that no matter what people say or mean all you will ever see is the effect that thought has on the tigers and the tigers only.......i get it. Nobody else matters to you. Id like to talk about a full top 10, so if youd get of the jock maybe next time i can. P.s slapping any time you think someone may disagree with you is an all the way female characteristic.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Gotcha on July 26, 2014, 12:53:23 pm
Alright, now you pay closer attention, and get out your feelings. I dont care if you put charelston at 1. They may deserve it. But does that make booneville 4? No way smackover is 2. No way lamar is on the board. These are tge things im eeffering to. The whole top 10 is twisted around. You constantly slapping me and saying charelston charelston charelston just proves a point that no matter what people say or mean all you will ever see is the effect that thought has on the tigers and the tigers only.......i get it. Nobody else matters to you. Id like to talk about a full top 10, so if youd get of the jock maybe next time i can. P.s slapping any time you think someone may disagree with you is an all the way female characteristic.

Hahahahahahaha!    Hahahahhhaahahaaa!

While it's true I'm a female, I haven't been slapping you.    That wasn't my top 10.  I only picked Charleston to be #1.   I'm sorry you take offense to other peoples opinion of who or how they ranked certain teams but I didn't have anything to do with it.   You really need to go take a dip in the pool and cool that too of yours.   :)

Have a great day!    :)   

P.S.  If you knew me at all, you would know that I support all kids and yes, I do care what others opinions are.  It's a form of respect and getting along with others.   I'm not as bad as you make me seem....I promise.  :)

Gotcha

Just sayin, dont edit someone elses opinion that is obviously full of craziness, and only make one swap. Its pretty blatent youre only here to discuss one team. Thats fine. Just dont get mad at my criticism of your opinion when you made it obvious by critcizing some elses. #hypocrite #stop smiling at me

DogsWin7

July 26, 2014, 02:01:05 pm #137 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:04:02 pm by DiehardFBfan
Quote from: Gotcha on July 26, 2014, 01:50:30 pm
Just sayin, dont edit someone elses opinion that is obviously full of craziness, and only make one swap. Its pretty blatent youre only here to discuss one team. Thats fine. Just dont get mad at my criticism of your opinion when you made it obvious by critcizing some elses. #hypocrite #stop smiling at me

I can edit and post anything I want on this message board within the rules and guidelines of this forum.   It's America.

You need to check your own post for "craziness" (your word, not mine) because if you got off the 3A Board every once in awhile, you would know that I post on many teams and different forums.   

I'm not a hypocrite and you interjecting yourself and judging me based on a post I made to RTF, doesn't really concern you but I do understand, that it sometimes happens.  I'm guilty myself of that.   

I think Booneville, a team I have watched many times will be 2nd.   And really it's a "Fan Poll" to have fun and speculate what we as "fans" either hope will play out on the field in support of whatever team it is we support or think deserves it.   

I see I've been slapped.....again, now, am I to judge and assume it was you?   I'll pass.

Why don't you talk about how you think the teams will fall out??    It is, after all an opinion, on a message board. 

DogsWin7

And BTW....telling me to get off the jock, is none of your business and highly inappropriate. 

Gotcha

DeeGee

Quote from: AnotherTurfMonkey on July 26, 2014, 07:46:42 am
Quote from: DeeGoldie on July 25, 2014, 07:58:45 pm
Disciplined players?
Disciplined players?
At Glen Rose?
Did I hear that? Disciplined players @ Glen Rose.

Hahahahahaha this cat should start her own stand up.

That's the funniest thing I've heard all year!
Ummm I'm pretty sure I said that's my SON'S opinion. I'm a cat? Please exit stage left cause you know nothing about me sir. I have respect for the boys on the team cause they work their butt off. Do i respect the coach??? NO! Try reading the entire comment before you talk outside your mind. 

Jacketman65

Whow, tough day on the 3A board today, think I will go back to the 4A

DogsWin7

Quote from: Gotcha on July 26, 2014, 02:10:14 pm
I dont slap. Its childish.

Thank you....finally, a man who isn't afraid to say that.    I sincerely mean that.   

DogsWin7

I wonder if the heat, is responsible for some talking outside their mind today??   

It's been wild DeeGoldie and Jacketman!!  Lol!   :) 

Gotcha

If lamar finishes top 10, ill quit giving my opinion.

HorseFeathers

So who is the determining opinion that your using for that bet?

Gotcha

Quote from: HF on July 26, 2014, 04:51:25 pm
i was just stating a direct fact. If they finish inside the last 10 playing football, then i dont know the game. No bet involved. Honestly, im not sure what youre even asking........sidenote. If lamar finishes inside of 10, then smackover probably really will be number 2 lol

Jimbo Morphis

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Gotcha on July 26, 2014, 05:36:45 pm
Quote from: HF on July 26, 2014, 04:51:25 pm
i was just stating a direct fact. If they finish inside the last 10 playing football, then i dont know the game. No bet involved. Honestly, im not sure what youre even asking........sidenote. If lamar finishes inside of 10, then smackover probably really will be number 2 lol

I was thinking along the lines of what Opinion Poll you would use to determine if they finished in the top 10. But I like your idea better, Quarter-Finals or better....

Gotcha

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas