• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a championship game live updates

Started by Runfastturnleft, December 21, 2013, 06:20:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RamAlum10

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 21, 2013, 10:00:43 pm
Quote from: mtindian42 on December 21, 2013, 09:43:43 pm
yeah he was a senior. and he is also the coaches son.
Sorry if I am intruding, I'm a 4A guy, but is this kid getting looked at by anyone- thought he was a pretty good ball player?  Is his brother not playing at OBU?  If he did this it is in excusable and the AAA should step in.  Really makes GR look bad!  Thanks

Yea Steven is the starting return man and will be starting RB next season. i think his brother was being looked at by OBU also.

Jacketman65

Quote from: RamAlum10 on December 21, 2013, 10:02:12 pm
Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 21, 2013, 10:00:43 pm
Quote from: mtindian42 on December 21, 2013, 09:43:43 pm
yeah he was a senior. and he is also the coaches son.
Sorry if I am intruding, I'm a 4A guy, but is this kid getting looked at by anyone- thought he was a pretty good ball player?  Is his brother not playing at OBU?  If he did this it is in excusable and the AAA should step in.  Really makes GR look bad!  Thanks

Yea Steven is the starting return man and will be starting RB next season. i think his brother was being looked at by OBU also.
I don't think that they care too much for that kind of attitude!

FBfan79

I was watching online.  It looked to me he pushed the ref with his arm sideways and might have shoved him again with his hand as the ref was talking to him.  I didn't see a punch.  Just my view.

FBfan79

December 21, 2013, 10:08:44 pm #153 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:10:27 pm by FBfan79
I'll watch it again later on replay. Either way it was wrong.

THA TRUTH

No da played with class the whole game

mtindian42

Quote from: FBfan79 on December 21, 2013, 10:08:44 pm
I'll watch it again later on replay.
Quotehey man where can I watch the game at?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: FBfan79 on December 21, 2013, 10:07:07 pm
I was watching online.  It looked to me he pushed the ref with his arm sideways and might have shoved him again with his hand as the ref was talking to him.  I didn't see a punch.  Just my view.
a lot different than punching.

FBfan79

December 21, 2013, 10:12:21 pm #157 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:19:27 pm by FBfan79

Quotehey man where can I watch the game at?

I purchased it online. NFHS Network.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on December 21, 2013, 10:10:28 pm

Still shouldn't ever lay hands on an official....Just My Opinoin though...

mtindian42

Quotethis sounds more like the buzz guys put it.

FBfan79

If I remember correctly.. The ref was in his ear as he was trying to get off the field. He pushed the ref away as he walking off.  Not very smart.  Definitely shouldn't have happened.

Runfastturnleft

Ref grabbed him up after a scuffle with another player.   He pushed the Ref off of him

TSW

Man talk about what refs called all night , we have gotten. 5 different views on one play .  Can a non biased fan please tell us what happened ?

FBfan79

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on December 21, 2013, 10:17:27 pm

Ref grabbed him up after a scuffle with another player.   He pushed the Ref off of him

This is what I saw.  I am not a fan of either team.

Sweetfeet

TSW, re-read what you wrote.  Non-biased fans do not exist. 

TSW

Quote from: Sweetfeet on December 21, 2013, 10:20:51 pm
TSW, re-read what you wrote.  Non-biased fans do not exist.

Maybe I should have said. Someone that didn't care who won or lost just there to watch a game.

mtindian42

I know for a fact the buzz guys did not have a horse in the race. so I belive it as they put it. and it sounds a lot like what FB saw as well...

TSW

Quote from: FBfan79 on December 21, 2013, 10:20:25 pm
Quote from: Runfastturnleft on December 21, 2013, 10:17:27 pm

This is what I saw.  I am not a fan of either team.

Thx

Runfastturnleft

Regardless.   It was a very ugly game.... As far as sportsmanship goes...

TSW

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on December 21, 2013, 10:27:41 pm
Regardless.   It was a very ugly game.... As far as sportsmanship goes...
[/quote

Sounds very bad. 

SuperTurfMonkey

The worst sportsmanship I have ever seen by a team...but that's Glen Blows for you.

RabidWolf

So what exactly happened? I wasn't at the game as the comments are kinda vague. Can I get some details on what exactly GR did?

SuperTurfMonkey

They played dirty...cheep shots all game...

RabidWolf

SuperTurfMonkey

The RB pushed the ref twice and got ejected.  His dad is the head coach.

RabidWolf

Ok. There are a lot of people blasting the HC for his conduct. That what I was curious about?

WPWells

The HC is being blasted for his inability to control his team and not yanking some of those punk kids out of the game

SuperTurfMonkey

He just acted like he always does!!!!!

Billy the Kid

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on December 21, 2013, 11:23:57 pm
Exactly. Can't believe everyone is just now catching on? He has always acted like this and his players. I've seen on multiple accusations Glen Rose players being thrown out of games. Nothing new.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: Billy the Kid on December 22, 2013, 12:00:15 am
Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on December 21, 2013, 11:23:57 pm
Exactly. Can't believe everyone is just now catching on? He has always acted like this and his players. I've seen on multiple accusations Glen Rose players being thrown out of games. Nothing new.
yep, maybe everyone will see now!!!

Jacketman65

If it has always been this bad, why haven't the parents stepped in since it is a direct reflection on the town of Glenn Rose.  Or , perhaps the AAA?

SuperTurfMonkey

Glen Rose is not a town...all there is there is the school.  Most of the parents think it is funny!!!!!

ATU

Form what i seen he pushed one ref and the head linesman come running over and he pushed him pretty hard.But i didn't see any punches.Now number 7 and 5 would not be on my team if i was a coach.

Beaver Fever

I denounce my allegiance to glen rose. This is an embarrassment to our community and it has gone on long enough, can't watch this crap happen every week and think it is ok anymore

oasistrader

Congrats to the tigers on a fantastic season- from Wildcat territory.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: Beaver Fever on December 22, 2013, 01:13:29 am
I denounce my allegiance to glen rose. This is an embarrassment to our community and it has gone on long enough, can't watch this crap happen every week and think it is ok anymore
Is this still in effect?

Beaver Fever

I've cooled down a bit. I will always be a beaver fan since I grew up and went to school there but but I do not support the coaching staff and I've been very vocal about it. Hopefully since we ran off the last administration maybe (for their sake) the new regime  will clean this place up.
You would not believe some of the stories I've heard from some of the employees

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas